PDA

View Full Version : Stefan bitte lesen..

Christian
11-17-2002, 01:37 AM
This post is for Stefan because I think he doesn´t read emails or forum pms and this is very important and I think I'm not online when he is online:

Stefan wir haben ein Problem auf Galethia.
Durch das vergessen eines ; im Control-NPC haben wir jetzt eine nachricht die alle 0.5 seksim rc kommt, resultat wir kommen in rc und bekommen nurnoch diese nacrhicht also der rc geht nicht
besser gesagt
man kann nichts machen da wir nichts mehr editieren können.
der rc gibt einfach den geist auf und man muss ihn im windows not schließen (strg+alt+entf)
es waehre schön wenn du den control-npc speichern könntest
und ihn dann leeren und mir den code nach dem löschen deaktiviert wieder online stellen kannst (/* */)
Und vieleicht kannst du ja auch machen das wenn ein npc soviele nachrichten schickt der server diese automatisch deaktiviert.

Das ist sehr wichrtig da wir nichtmehr arbeiten können und somit auch nichts machen können
und nichtmal in den rc können wir..

-Christian Manager Galethia

AlexH
11-17-2002, 01:39 AM
People do speak German here you know.
But a question.
Why the hell did you edit control NPC?

Lyndzey
11-17-2002, 01:41 AM
Diese Fäden werden hier nicht erlaubt

Er prüft Forum PM, damit das Thema "NPC Diener Probleme" macht, und er wird es prüfen. Er ist sich wahrscheinlich bewußt der Lage, da er allen Dienern und zuschaut, der es bald repariert werden wird.

Christian
11-17-2002, 01:41 AM
ehrm It is for Stefan and he speak German
and well,we edit it because it is the Control-NPC of the NPC Server where are things like the start message..

Christian
11-17-2002, 01:42 AM
Lyn
this isn`t german what you post I can understand that ..

AlexH
11-17-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Christian
Lyn
this isn`t german what you post I can understand that ..

Remember there are different ways of speaking the language depending on which region you live in.

Anyways her basic message was something along the lines of using a fourm PM and more than likely Stefan already knows about the problem.

I think that's what she said.

Christian
11-17-2002, 01:46 AM
He don`t know
and I don`t see him very often and he doesn`t read forum pms..
(he read but I think he get 50 pms each day ...)
-edit--
I am not happy to post here in german but this was very important and I hop he can help me
And my post says I connect on Galethia with RC and then get 10000 messages and I can`t use rc because windows close rc because the rc get to many recources...
And Stefan wenn du das hier liest bitte lösch den post ich bin der erste der hier deutsch schreibt...
and now I go sleeping..
I hope that you can help me and Galethia..

syltburk
11-17-2002, 02:01 AM
javol die haben ens fushe de idotic simponi npc server.

die haben`?

Googi
11-17-2002, 02:04 AM
Here's a poor quality Babelfish translation.

Although it doesn't make the message anymore understandable.

Stefan we have a problem on Galethia. By forget one; in the control PC we do not have a message the all 0,5 seksim rc come now, result we come into rc and these nacrhicht thus rc gotten only still go one can for anything making we nothing more not better said to edit there be able. rc gives simply the spirit up and one must him in windows emergency close (ctrl+alt+delete) it last beautifully if you control npc store could and him to then empty and me the code after that deactivated again on-line delete place can (/* */) and much-calibrate can you also make if npc the as many realign send the server this automatically deactivated. That is we not more to work very wichrtig there to be able and thus also nothing to make be able and not times in rc be able we.

CheeToS2
11-17-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Googi

eh..
could someone that speaks german translate? lol

haunter
11-17-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Googi

German to ENGLISH

Not Gibberish...

SaitoHajime
11-17-2002, 02:47 AM
I understand the problem, I believe.

It sounds like someone edited control npc in such a way that whenever an RC logs on, NPCServer sends a very large number of messages, therefore crashing the RC, with the only way of exiting it being to control+alt+delete. So, nobody can log on in order to take that part out, and that's why it's so urgent that they need Stefan.

All I can say is that if it wasn't done on purpose by a disgruntled staff member, you guys really should be more careful about what you add regarding messages like that.

Loriel
11-17-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
I understand the problem, I believe.

It sounds like someone edited control npc in such a way that whenever an RC logs on, NPCServer sends a very large number of messages, therefore crashing the RC, with the only way of exiting it being to control+alt+delete. So, nobody can log on in order to take that part out, and that's why it's so urgent that they need Stefan.

All I can say is that if it wasn't done on purpose by a disgruntled staff member, you guys really should be more careful about what you add regarding messages like that.
Yeah, that is it.

zell12
11-17-2002, 04:36 AM
Seems like something that happened to babylon. :rolleyes:

--Chris--
11-17-2002, 09:56 AM
you could just use "pm tracking" to see if he read your forums pm =/

Admins
11-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Someone added an endless loop sending 10000 rc messages each loop because forgetting tons of semicolons, in such case you should disconnect the npcserver while the connection to the npcserver is not established yet. Please get better scripters or the server will be shutdown.

zell12
11-18-2002, 12:04 AM
You have been told ;)

Christian
11-18-2002, 12:09 AM
He write a , instead of a ;
and then this happend..
but