PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt or CORRUPT?

Holyblade_Owner
11-14-2002, 12:39 AM
This is a message ProjectShifter sent me on 2k2:

Elder Projeck Bosimos (Zormite) (11/13/2002 12:23:13 PM):Hmm... I am staff on both, I'm staf on 2k2 but no RC on main. If you wanted to trade for some thigns on UN or NPulse like hearts or what not I could do that...

By both is is talking about N-p and UN. Me was offering me hearts and things on N-P and/or UN for an item on 2k2... thats a bit pathedic isn't it...

UrashimaX
11-14-2002, 12:44 AM
Where's the pathetic thing here?

Exchanging items on diff. servers is ok.

syltburk
11-14-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Holyblade_Owner
This is a message ProjectShifter sent me on 2k2:

By both is is talking about N-p and UN. Me was offering me hearts and things on N-P and/or UN for an item on 2k2... thats a bit pathedic isn't it...

make sense and have a point in it

emortylone
11-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Oh no man! That is INCREDIBLY corrupt of me to want to trade items from DIFFERENT servers! God no! x-x That must be an awful thing to do, Stefan will shoot me now! LMAO. Wow, you're upset about this why? The whole point of me saying I was staff is that I have the ability to edit acc's and trade things, wow what a horrible thing for me to even consider x-x
---Shifter

zell12
11-14-2002, 03:16 AM
I find it pathetic to think this is corrupt. IF PS was going to show you and take you to the exact location to the hearts and items, it would be fine, but if he used RC to add them, its a different story.

ZanderX
11-14-2002, 03:28 AM
From the rules:

7. If you are having a problem with any staff member, contact their
administrator, or contact that staff member personally, through private messages.

Keep this in mind.