PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy

BlKnight
11-13-2002, 10:11 AM
Recently the homeland of Forest has been invaded, by none other than the bloody pirates. Your own hate of the pirates compells us to ask you for help, us being the forest master Larimu and myself, in the absence of the emperor.

If we worked together we could conquer the water going sea devils, and there can be 2 pirates slain for every forest leaf fouled by their feet and every dustarian landscape satched.

-Chamberlain Attia, head of housing and construction

brock128
11-13-2002, 07:40 PM
I don't like war, considering I...
a. Can't fight
b. Always get killed
c. I just don't want us to die like we did 2k1.

But then again, it's PIRATES. I have a grudge against them. So I'll try to help as much as I can.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-13-2002, 07:56 PM
im with you:)

-Axel-
11-13-2002, 10:02 PM
Ahh, the Pirates. Their magic arts come close to mine most out of all the kingdoms. Masters of the sea; they are called. I feel that it would be best for a defensive attack, not a offensive. For, you see, if we approach their land, we would not stand a chance against their warships.

But, something has to be done about them. We must wait for the right moment. But first, much planning would be needed.

And the approval from Charlie teh sexah beast <3 :)

Olorin
11-14-2002, 02:06 AM
It is my suggestion that we work on fortifying our shores to help defend ourselves. Offensive stike against any kingdom currently would be folly I believe.

-Alakar Siann (Olorin)
Ambassador of Dustari

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-14-2002, 02:58 AM
I personally don't want to have war with the pirates, I've learned a lot of things about kingdom relations (especially from ACKBAR on 2k1) but if they provoke us, Iwe'll have a call to arms.

zell12
11-14-2002, 03:21 AM
I just am wondering how we went from HELPING CP to being their enemy. x.x And how we are attacked by them and now we are asking enemys for help... I'm 14, someone enlighten me on hos this works.

JrTerrorist
11-14-2002, 11:29 AM
Listen:

If we fight pirates, the Bakugun help the Pirates.

So we'll end up vs Pirates, Bakugun, and prolly Forest..

As long as there are a lot of Zormite I can put the Bakugun on ignore (So I dont have to hear the "LOL Zormite are such ****s!" from the Bakugun) and happily kill people (Then run around screaming saying my leg was blown off by some odd spell..)

BlKnight
11-14-2002, 06:53 PM
JRT what the hell are you talking about? If you help Forest attack Pirates than most likely bakugan will be neutral and why the hell would Forest attack you if you help us?

Note: OOC post.

Zurkiba
11-14-2002, 09:09 PM
The Bakugun Shogun is my close friend... If you want some minor peace between Dustari and Bakugun... then I hope you join us.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-15-2002, 01:26 AM
No, we'll never have peace with Bakugun. I've tried, even before 2k2 I tried on 2k1, it never worked. I always offered it, but the superiors declined. It's a way of life, Dustari simply cannot have peace with Samurai (Bakugun) because the traditionalists are so hard lined on things.

The only time they offered peace to us is if we surrendered our sovereignty, and we're not going to join a big alliance because that is how Ackbar happened.

zell12
11-15-2002, 02:57 AM
Didn't that big alliance destroy Dustari? =/
We didn't join so they got the kingdom they were going to destroy to join the alliance to destroy the dustari. x.x

Zurkiba
11-15-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
No, we'll never have peace with Bakugun. I've tried, even before 2k2 I tried on 2k1, it never worked. I always offered it, but the superiors declined. It's a way of life, Dustari simply cannot have peace with Samurai (Bakugun) because the traditionalists are so hard lined on things.

The only time they offered peace to us is if we surrendered our sovereignty, and we're not going to join a big alliance because that is how Ackbar happened.
But I believe I can pull it off.
Recently I told Shogun Dashio that I would follow his kingdom... to be his greatest ally. He told me the same thing. So now we must see where he stands.

Brad
11-15-2002, 04:59 AM
Supplies anyone? ::grin::

*Places hand over his pirate mark on coat*