PDA

View Full Version : The Power Of Graal Compells Me!


brock128
11-12-2002, 12:05 AM
I resubscribed for another year. Yea. Okay. Bye.

VampiricTutorNewHD
11-12-2002, 12:14 AM
You Sir, are damned.

syltburk
11-12-2002, 12:16 AM
who the lord of the god do you think u are?:confused:

VampiricTutorNewHD
11-12-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by syltburk
who the lord of the god do you think u are?:confused:

Hellloooooooo new sig.

brock128
11-12-2002, 12:32 AM
Yes, I know this will be locked, but you know what? BLAH. That's right, BLAH.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-12-2002, 02:13 AM
I upgraded for another year too. Oh dear me :(

;)

ZanderX
11-12-2002, 02:14 AM
::Stares at his 30 days or so.::

brock128
11-12-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
::Stares at his 30 days or so.::
What

Kuza
11-12-2002, 04:41 AM
welcome back, it's kasuagi... i'm sure you remember when you ruined the costume contest on G2k1, yes, i thought you would.

have a nice... rather dull... stay.

darkriders_p2p
11-12-2002, 05:54 AM
upgrade my maximus_asinus account <3

Zigidias
11-12-2002, 06:05 AM
I jsut registered this account because my other account wouldnt work with the forum, So this is my forum account :D

haunter
11-12-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
::Stares at his 30 days or so.::
*does so as too*

brock128
11-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Kuza
welcome back, it's kasuagi... i'm sure you remember when you ruined the costume contest on G2k1, yes, i thought you would.

have a nice... rather dull... stay.
I wasn't subscribed since then, you must be confusing me with another googi wannabe.

Kuza
11-12-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by brock128

I wasn't subscribed since then, you must be confusing me with another googi wannabe.

oops, you're right. my bad.

Zigidias
11-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by brock128

I wasn't subscribed since then, you must be confusing me with another googi wannabe.

Its so easy, i mean arent we all googi wannabe's? :D

Googi
11-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by brock128

I wasn't subscribed since then, you must be confusing me with another googi wannabe.

Hmm...that may have been me actually, I remember some guy was having a costume contest and said I "ruined it" because he didn't want a bomy to enter.

brock128
11-13-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Hmm...that may have been me actually, I remember some guy was having a costume contest and said I "ruined it" because he didn't want a bomy to enter.
<3 for googi.

Brad
11-13-2002, 04:08 AM
I resubscribed like 3 months ago for another year...:/

Kuza
11-13-2002, 09:08 AM
it was at that music place in the snowy area.

Googi
11-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Kuza
it was at that music place in the snowy area.

There's been countless costume contests held in the Antora Concert Hall.

Graal518
11-19-2002, 06:06 PM
*stares at his Cynicism account, wondering if he'll ever get the forums password changed for it.* :(

brock128
11-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Graal518
*stares at his Cynicism account, wondering if he'll ever get the forums password changed for it.* :(
y u bump :(

syltburk
11-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Graal518
*stares at his Cynicism account, wondering if he'll ever get the forums password changed for it.* :(


just talk to lyndzey it ain't harder then that dude.

Graal518
11-20-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by syltburk



just talk to lyndzey it ain't harder then that dude.

I assume she does not deal with forums passwords.

Masah
11-20-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Graal518


I assume she does not deal with forums passwords.

Have you tried Konidias?

-Brett

Graal518
11-20-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Masah


Have you tried Konidias?

-Brett

I never seem to get the attention of those who'd be able to help me. But I assume they have other things to do, and for the time being, it's not that bad, since I can still post with this account. It would just be nice to have that other account to post with, so I'm not really stressing over it. :\

Masah
11-20-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Graal518


I never seem to get the attention of those who'd be able to help me. But I assume they have other things to do, and for the time being, it's not that bad, since I can still post with this account. It would just be nice to have that other account to post with, so I'm not really stressing over it. :\

Yeah but the thing is, their supposed to help you with problems like these...It took me a few weeks to get Konidias to contact me about this account...countless attempts annoying him on AIM worked :p

-Brett

Graal518
11-20-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Masah


Yeah but the thing is, their supposed to help you with problems like these...It took me a few weeks to get Konidias to contact me about this account...countless attempts annoying him on AIM worked :p

-Brett

Haha. Well...I don't really like to annoy people. Eventually I will get my problem solved, one way or another. :)

Masah
11-20-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Graal518


Haha. Well...I don't really like to annoy people. Eventually I will get my problem solved, one way or another. :)

So true, good luck to you.

-Brett

ShadowStrike2k1
11-23-2002, 05:31 AM
::Stares at his 1 day:: AND WTS KAMOOHOO DIDNT ME AND AEROS UP YOU FOR A YEAR LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO?