PDA

View Full Version : RP Rule

BlKnight
11-10-2002, 11:37 PM
This is a simple RP rule I thought up and I hope everyone can agree to it.

When going into a dungeon, always take your tag off, unless specifically doing an RP event there.

Why? Because people don't go into dungeons to roleplay, they go to gain exp and items and money. You will have enemies helping enemies and basically all messages are always ooc. It's just easier.

Zurkiba
11-11-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight

When going into a dungeon, always take your tag off, unless specifically doing an RP event there.

Why? Because people don't go into dungeons to roleplay, they go to gain exp and items and money. You will have enemies helping enemies and basically all messages are always ooc. It's just easier.
Kingdom Mode prevents that :)

aylad
11-11-2002, 01:24 AM

Fair enough. Zurk, how does KM prevent it?

graaliholic
11-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by aylad

Fair enough. Zurk, how does KM prevent it?

You can't damage monsters.

aylad
11-11-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by graaliholic
You can't damage monsters.
But you can wear your tag in peacful and battle modes...

TerrorBite
11-11-2002, 07:05 PM
hmmm and then you don't get the toguild: messages... X_x

aylad
11-12-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by TerrorBite
hmmm and then you don't get the toguild: messages... X_x
Sounds like an incentive to me... j/k :D

MilkyWay0016
11-20-2002, 07:12 PM

Why? There doesn't seem to be a point, it isn't hurting anyone. You can rp ing dungeons, you know.

Besides, I and many other members of my kingdom have to keep tags on to settle disputes, etc.