haunter
11-06-2002, 06:57 AM
Yes a question... WHO CARES?

AlexH
11-06-2002, 07:00 AM
Well woo hoo for that.

Darlene159
11-06-2002, 07:15 AM
um, I checked both accounts on RC, and the IP's were both different, and who cares anyway?

XxxxneosoftxxxX
11-06-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
um, I checked both accounts on RC, and the IP's were both different, and who cares anyway?

Maybe because more than one person uses that account. Or that when aol dial up users reconnect to the internet the 172. part is the same but the rest isn't... Duh!! lol

I don't care anyways because I know that metanic or whatever it is is that other person that goes by hotgirl.. Doesn't take a friggen genius to figure that out.. :rolleyes:

Link188
11-06-2002, 07:17 AM
err...IP dont really matter :\

XxxxneosoftxxxX
11-06-2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Link188
err...IP dont really matter :\

It doesn't? haha why not? :megaeek:

Googi
11-06-2002, 07:27 AM
Umm...okay, but I must ask...

why does this matter?

SupermanJR
11-06-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by osrs
any question? :p

Actually, heres a statement.
When you open an account that is offline, it's IP is the same as the most prevouise IP you have opened. See, if i'm online and my IP is
I get off, you see a person named "Lookiesexygirl"
And then she gets off before you can open her attributes. Guess what? Her IP Would be..
I COULD be wrong, but thats how I remember it.

zell12
11-06-2002, 07:48 AM
Metanic used to be a "girl" such names as Erica, Hotgirl, etc... to get jobs. Poor child he is, really.

AlexH
11-06-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by SupermanJR

When you open an account that is offline, it's IP is the same as the most prevouise IP you have opened. See, if i'm online and my IP is
And then she gets off before you can open her attributes. Guess what? Her IP Would be..

I'm pretty sure it's the last IP that logged into the account it shows.

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:06 AM
Hey you wanna ****ing no what? Why cant anyone give me a ****ing chance. Im sick of this i go and contact Stefan or/and Unixmad and niether of them seem to give a **** , obviosuly im getting banned from forums but im sick of this **** , yes i am her , GET OVER IT DAMIT! IM HER YES YES HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HERHER HERHERHER now can ya'll shut up and not make a big damn deal about it. I aint corrupt damit , i dont go around looking for jobs ANYMORE! and suck up , damit im sick of it! :\

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by AlexH

I'm pretty sure it's the last IP that logged into the account it shows.

yea well hopefully no one else but u and that guy with the "555" numbers see this , the point is they keep on insisting that im her , why not "admit it" ? :\

zell12
11-06-2002, 08:11 AM
I still think you retarded.

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I still think you retarded.

and like i care? :confused:

Nidonemo
11-06-2002, 08:34 AM
WOW! THAT KICKS ASS!:megaeek:

XxxxneosoftxxxX
11-06-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Metanic7

and like i care? :confused:

You must care. You're acting like a 2 year old. Anyone that would change their name and accounts just to get a job on a server has something wrong with them... Why can't you get a job the fair way? Why must you lie about being a girl and things to get jobs? People lost respect for you when you did that. :\

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

You must care. You're acting like a 2 year old. Anyone that would change their name and accounts just to get a job on a server has something wrong with them... Why can't you get a job the fair way? Why must you lie about being a girl and things to get jobs? People lost respect for you when you did that. :\

Im not her but lets say I WAS!!! LETS SAY I WAS!! since i know almost every infomation about her cause of you people..

ok im her "lets say" .. now now yea i know i did it all wrong why cant u give me a chance? if i try to get a job the fair way you people bullcrap.. so so then what should i do? =\

EliteDeath
11-06-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Link188
err...IP dont really matter :\ You have no clue what you're talking about do you? Kindly keep your ignorance in check.

Glory
11-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Wow time to go turn into a girl... ::cough:: why would you even bother to pretend being a girl, do you have some mental problems? God, and then nothing you types make sense....and then I am sure I read you say you weren't her after you admitted it...wtf...and also osrs, that's abuse of RC, especially posting someones IP...

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 10:06 AM
***** the point is i aint her , i cant stand being called her , so yea i'll admit im her riiight i really am {not} :\

Googi
11-06-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Glory
Wow time to go turn into a girl... ::cough:: why would you even bother to pretend being a girl, do you have some mental problems? God, and then nothing you types make sense....and then I am sure I read you say you weren't her after you admitted it...wtf...and also osrs, that's abuse of RC, especially posting someones IP...

:\, this is the internet, people should really have choice of gender.

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Googi

:\, this is the internet, people should really have choice of gender.

good one , :D

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 11:03 AM
oh yes this message is for osrs...

how long did it take u to make that 1337 graphics of me and the account n3ki's IP match? its really nice.. give me RC i can do the same thing lmao :\

XxxxneosoftxxxX
11-06-2002, 11:27 AM
oh yes this message is for osrs...

how long did it take u to make that 1337 graphics of me and the account n3ki's IP match? its really nice.. give me RC i can do the same thing lmao :\

hahaha... quote of the week!!1!!! :D

Darlene159
11-06-2002, 11:43 AM
I am really confused now :(

taz-graal
11-06-2002, 12:41 PM
I'v pretended to be a girl. Not to suck up for a job, but I did get lots of money. ^_^

Glory
11-06-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

I think that it is worth mentioning that you use the name of an attractive female from TV Show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and, when you first arrived here, you had a picture of her as your sig. This kinda gave the impression that you were female.
Yes Einstein, but did I say I was a girl? No, whoopy doo. Oh and pitty there was only a few people, not once did I say I was female. so bye.

Graal518
11-06-2002, 03:57 PM
There has always been a thing for Graal people who assume to be gender ambiguous entities. So I don't see what is so special about this thread. :\

syltburk
11-06-2002, 05:28 PM

Im not her but lets say I WAS!!! LETS SAY I WAS!! since i know almost every infomation about her cause of you people..

ok im her "lets say" .. now now yea i know i did it all wrong why cant u give me a chance? if i try to get a job the fair way you people bullcrap.. so so then what should i do? =\

i think ur bad
u showed me a girl pic so i thought u were a girl
0,5 years ago

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by syltburk

i think ur bad
u showed me a girl pic so i thought u were a girl
0,5 years ago

I myself , Metanic have never showed you any picture of a girl or me :\

Metanic7
11-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

hahaha... quote of the week!!1!!! :D

Hey shut up you *** , Moon Goddess of n-pulse checked IP's when neither of them match ******* :\

Darlene159
11-06-2002, 08:54 PM

Hey shut up you *** , Moon Goddess of n-pulse checked IP's when neither of them match ******* :\

Err, I just said the 2 IP's on the accounts didnt match, I didnt say it couldnt be the same person....because it very well can
I dont know you, nor do I know Hotgirl, nor do I know the story behind all of this, I cant say whether you are the same person or not, I was just stating the the IP's were different.

syltburk
11-06-2002, 08:58 PM

I myself , Metanic have never showed you any picture of a girl or me :\

yes u have

if u had the aim Mission4life3 or somethin

i still have u added on aim and i see u come online aim some times.

:\ u and that other girl whatever her name whas VirginGirl or somethin (Menace) whas FAQs on maloria

the last time i saw u both sense then whas on Babylon Were u and Menace were ET and ET asst Admin
AND U WERE STILL GIRLS then
//Jaffer:\

osrs
11-06-2002, 09:58 PM
Metanic used to be a "girl" such names as Erica, Hotgirl, etc... to get jobs. Poor child he is, really.

Yea :\

osrs
11-06-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SupermanJR

Look..:rolleyes:

Hey you wanna ****ing no what? Why cant anyone give me a ****ing chance. Im sick of this i go and contact Stefan or/and Unixmad and niether of them seem to give a **** , obviosuly im getting banned from forums but im sick of this **** , yes i am her , GET OVER IT DAMIT! IM HER YES YES HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HERHER HERHERHER now can ya'll shut up and not make a big damn deal about it. I aint corrupt damit , i dont go around looking for jobs ANYMORE! and suck up , damit im sick of it! :\

zell12
11-06-2002, 10:11 PM
If you read my reply Mooney you would know. Look, Osrs quoted it for me :D
He got jobs on Gaia, Frolic, and I think even on Maloria, where she bribed CyberX or something like that, for a job. Then CyberX was going to get him globally banned. Her name at that time was Erica.

osrs
11-06-2002, 10:17 PM
If you read my reply Mooney you would know. Look, Osrs quoted it for me :D
He got jobs on Gaia, Frolic, and I think even on Maloria, where she bribed CyberX or something like that, for a job. Then CyberX was going to get him globally banned. Her name at that time was Erica.

I dont know if Metanic/Hotgirl/Erica is a woman or a man..
He/She is a very dumb..make accounts will not hire you as Staff...

syltburk
11-06-2002, 10:32 PM
NOW I REMEMBVER

zell is right Erica whas one of the FAQs to

its funny :rolleyes: and ga*

amonrabr
11-06-2002, 10:35 PM
I think he/she is a bad person = /
h/s tryed to be my friend, I trusted him/her.. and now h/s is liying again on this forums something that I know..
I think you should tell the true and so start a new life.. that su_cks.. I know alot of graal girls arent really girls, thats su_cks, that is fake and stupid. You are the worst, because you tryed to be my friend with a lie.. so people doing this and reading this, try to understand that, you can hurt people with this ****.. And being another person never will make you better, you have to be what you are, if you not happy with who you are.. Try to change your mind, its the best idea.

zell12
11-06-2002, 10:37 PM
Well said Mr. "I-fire-people-because-they-take-peoples-special-rights", well said. :rolleyes:

Googi
11-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Well, if there is favoratism towards people who are female, that needs to end, however, "hating" someone who wants to be a different gender on Graal then they are in "real life" also needs to end.

syltburk
11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
no googi

he whas a girl becuse he wanted to be Staff on servers

konidias
11-07-2002, 12:23 AM
Okay, this thread is just screaming "CLOSE ME!" and I have to agree with it.

You've targeted this person. Why? Because they pretend to be someone they aren't? Well guess what. This is the internet. Everyone pretends to be someone they aren't.

Whether it be pretending you have a different attitude, lying about your social life, income, physical attributes, etc. There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing the role of a female on Graal. People play the roles of orcs, goblins, elves, foxes, pirates, knights, fantasy bomy creatures, yet they can't change gender?

As for pretending to be a girl to get staff positions... WHAT? If the staff are corrupt and hire female players just because they are female, that is a completely different story. I know of it happening in the past. (that girl laura or lara or whomever) I am strongly against hiring females to work as staff for Graal, because I know that those "females" usually don't have to do much but flirt to get their position.

With that being said, I can understand that pretending to be a girl and then flirting/cybering your way into staff positions is bad. But the real issue does not focus on that, the real issue is the people that hire them.

The population of female players on Graal is REALLY low. One of the biggest reasons for this is because every time a girl starts to play, they are immediately branded as a guy that is pretending to be a girl. This person in question, has done nothing wrong in my mind. It is the person that started this thread, that needs to think about their actions.

Closed.