PDA

View Full Version : tobuddies: command

Derrick
06-01-2001, 03:25 PM
I was thinking of having a tobuddies command.
Kinda like toall: but to your buddies.
It's just an idea.
If any of you want to comment on it ;)

SSmutz
06-01-2001, 11:28 PM
This has been brought up before...I think it's a good idea.
Most of the ideas I've seen here are old...

vergil
06-02-2001, 01:21 AM
i made a post about it a while back adn someone else did before that, i dont think itll be added because Stefan has surely seen it by now...

KJS
06-02-2001, 06:21 AM
I think it is a bad idea...
I say that because like someone could have me on there buddy list but I might not like them... and like most of the graal population has like stefan on there buddy list and it would be kind of bothering

Derrick
06-02-2001, 06:56 AM
How about only if you have them on your buddy list also?

Munkey
06-02-2001, 08:37 AM
How about an ignore tobuddies feature in the playerlist options. RC's can have it also.

vergil
06-02-2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by KJS
I think it is a bad idea...
I say that because like someone could have me on there buddy list but I might not like them... and like most of the graal population has like stefan on there buddy list and it would be kind of bothering

thats why you IGNORE them

XilosTinsu
06-06-2001, 02:22 AM
But then Stefan would ignore us all :) oh wait he does already lol
Stefan's pretty busy I usually try and leave him alone

freddyfox
06-06-2001, 02:33 AM
I have an idea!
Lets click on the first name in our buddy list, hold down the shift key, click on the last name in our buddy list, then right click on them, and select the text that says "Message"!

Munkey
06-06-2001, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
I have an idea!
Lets click on the first name in our buddy list, hold down the shift key, click on the last name in our buddy list, then right click on them, and select the text that says "Message"!

to bad most people have this little option turned on... it's called ignore mass messages.

habek
06-06-2001, 08:30 AM
I think that tobuddies is a great idea. Stefan should also make a enemy list. And also if you receive a message from a buddy, the text bubble thingy with three dots on them should have a different color so we can identify message from buddies and other players easily.

freddyfox
06-06-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Munkey

to bad most people have this little option turned on... it's called ignore mass messages.

HAHA YES BUT ALL YUO HAVE TO DO SI SELECT EVERYONE SEPERATLEY AND SEND TEH MESSAGE@!!!! IT SI GENIuS

Munkey
06-06-2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

HAHA YES BUT ALL YUO HAVE TO DO SI SELECT EVERYONE SEPERATLEY AND SEND TEH MESSAGE@!!!! IT SI GENIuS

Well what you described was mass messaging.

BTW, using caps dosen't make you cool.:D