PDA

View Full Version : A Notification Of Events


Larrien
11-03-2002, 05:11 AM
Dustarians:

There are several things I must notify you about that have taken place in the last 48 hours.

Yesterday, around 9 at night, Knight Arcadius Canavi was taken hostage by the Pirates when he sailed to Pirate Island. Naturally, I contacted Archduke Trenine and together we build a boat to set sail and rescue the young Knight. Miner Ungred Althen accompanied us. When we arrived, we continued to search the mountaneous land for Canavi. Finally, Captain Kitatchi got wind of us and captured us. After two hours of interrogation, he and his troops proceeded to shell us with flaming arrows. I was taken down by one and passed out- when I came to, everyone was hovering over me on the docks (Dustarians), tending to my wounds.

When I notified the Dustarians this morning of these happenings, I was informed that they were willing to begin a dawn raid on the Pirate Island. We departed in a boat headed for the Pirate Isles. Accompanying me, most notably, were Necromaners Raziel and Ilyich, High Priestess Emaleth, Priest Christian, Duke Patrick C. Amelyn and others. When we arrived, Gonbai was waiting at a mill near the docks. He lured me into a boat and took off, sitting all stop in the middle of the sea. A Knight (forgot your name!) managed to crawl onboard up through a ladder. When Gonbai realized that Dustarians, led by Patrick C. Amelyn, were chasing him in a hulk of a boat, he quickly ran for cover in the small crescent of Pirate Island. There, he planned to shepherd myself and the Knight onto a boat piloted by Sailor Hawlor and there kill us.

Unfortunately for Captain Kitatchi, I wrestled control away from Hawlor's boat when they locked jaws and took off with the Knight. Gonbai came after us, but before long the Dustarians had arrived and a naval battle began. Gonbai's vessel was knocked out of action, and my own vessel I had wrestled from Hawlor was critically damaged. We locked jaws and borded the D.S. Irenes, Emaleth's, ship, before departing.

[OOC Note- As we crossed over into the main island, Gonbai Kitatchi used a glitch to get into the cargo hold and then climbed up the ladder before all of us and assumed control of the vessel. Patrick sent out a message of our "victory", and Kitatchi soon left. ]

Shortly thereafter, we arrived at Dustari.

Recently, however, I constructed the Enchanted Phoenix from scratch, and after dropping several Zormitan citizens at Zormite, I proceeded to sail down to Dustari. When I arrived, I locked jaws with Lord Guy Althen's boat, the Crimson Tide. Both of us left our respective ships. When we realized a pirate was there, we came back. Guy's ship had been hijacked by Rakloc. Guy gave up on it and I left my boat with Arcadius to sell some supplies I had. When I returned, Arcadius and Rakloc were duking it out (with the ships that Guy and I built!). The ship that I had built. was destroyed, and Rakloc soon left the burning Crimson Tide...

[ ...and proceeded to sent some slurs and illegible dialogue toward both Guy and I. Most of it was insults, calling us words I won't say here. Eventually, he left, but Guy wants me to put a bounty on his head. I don't know. ]

I thought I'd notify everyone who hasn't heard of this (Dustarians, of course).

zell12
11-03-2002, 05:44 AM
Once I leave you guys start having all the fun. ;(

Zurkiba
11-03-2002, 08:15 AM
Attacking the Pirates was wrong...

The Dustarians shouldn't have been on the island in the first place.

The person was caught truspassing and he was arrested... then your little rescue attempt would've just soured the relationship.

MilkyWay0016
11-03-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Attacking the Pirates was wrong...

The Dustarians shouldn't have been on the island in the first place.

The person was caught truspassing and he was arrested... then your little rescue attempt would've just soured the relationship.

MYOB. At least they RP.

I'll write the battle in a book to keep in a Dustarian Library, good show!

Ghost Pirate
11-03-2002, 08:23 AM
Nice Dustarian Side Summary =)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-03-2002, 01:29 PM
Hehe, I'm glad role-play actually began up with other kingdoms. Unfortunately, I've been working all weekend, so I was unable to join the fray, but I hope to do so at a later date.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
11-03-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Larrien
Accompanying me, most notably, were Necromaners Raziel and Ilyich

*swells with pride*

zell12
11-04-2002, 12:49 AM
Don't make me go into a large detailing of Necromancers and what they feel like after a battle, its certinally not pride.

MilkyWay0016
11-04-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Don't make me go into a large detailing of Necromancers and what they feel like after a battle, its certinally not pride.

Stop telling Necromancers how to RP, okay? MYOB.

Zurkiba
11-04-2002, 07:21 AM
Now lets post the most recent events... :)

Dustari decides to attack the Pirates so they attack from the North West....

The Dustarians landed only to find their fate to the edges of the Bakugun and The Pirate's swords. I dont think any Bakugun or Pirate died... but I know for a fact that Larrien died about three times. So the Dustarian force was crushed... then they respawned and fought some more... and died some more.

:) I just found it weird how you post "We won a battle!" yet you dont want to admit your defeats.

MilkyWay0016
11-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Now lets post the most recent events... :)

Dustari decides to attack the Pirates so they attack from the North West....

The Dustarians landed only to find their fate to the edges of the Bakugun and The Pirate's swords. I dont think any Bakugun or Pirate died... but I know for a fact that Larrien died about three times. So the Dustarian force was crushed... then they respawned and fought some more... and died some more.

:) I just found it weird how you post "We won a battle!" yet you dont want to admit your defeats.

I never said I don't want to admit my defeats, and I find it weird that you always post "You suck" but don't want to admit that you have problems, also. I have no problem saying we've lost battles. Who hasn't? There's no shame in admitting you lost a battle that was you versus 2 other people. But, how many times do I have to say mind your own business before it sinks through your skull? Do you see me going on forest fourms and saying 'LIEK OMG YOU GUYS HAVE NO RPING TALENT' or anything? No, you don't. You know Zurkiba, you're like one of those guys who has to put other people down to feel good about themselves. Oh, wait, your not 'like' one of those guys, you are one of those guys. ;)

Zurkiba
11-04-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016


I never said I don't want to admit my defeats, and I find it weird that you always post "You suck" but don't want to admit that you have problems, also. I have no problem saying we've lost battles. Who hasn't? There's no shame in admitting you lost a battle that was you versus 2 other people. But, how many times do I have to say mind your own business before it sinks through your skull? Do you see me going on forest fourms and saying 'LIEK OMG YOU GUYS HAVE NO RPING TALENT' or anything? No, you don't. You know Zurkiba, you're like one of those guys who has to put other people down to feel good about themselves. Oh, wait, your not 'like' one of those guys, you are one of those guys. ;)
I never put it against you...
I put it against Dustari as a whole. You seemed rather quick to put your victories... but never your defeats =x...

MilkyWay0016
11-04-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

I never put it against you...
I put it against Dustari as a whole. You seemed rather quick to put your victories... but never your defeats =x...

Lame Comback.

What do you want us to do, post a message saying WE LOST TO THEM FYI!!! We arn't denying anything, it's just CP's and Bakugun's job to report their victories on their fourms.

And I wouldn't talk if I were you, the guy who likes to sit around doing nothing but watching other people's kingdoms.

Zurkiba
11-04-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016


Lame Comback.

What do you want us to do, post a message saying WE LOST TO THEM FYI!!! We arn't denying anything, it's just CP's and Bakugun's job to report their victories on their fourms.

And I wouldn't talk if I were you, the guy who likes to sit around doing nothing but watching other people's kingdoms.
I find that War is an international thing.... Something that all nations should look into. Why am I picking on Dustari and only Dustari? It's because Dustari started the war.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-04-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Now lets post the most recent events... :)

Dustari decides to attack the Pirates so they attack from the North West....

The Dustarians landed only to find their fate to the edges of the Bakugun and The Pirate's swords. I dont think any Bakugun or Pirate died... but I know for a fact that Larrien died about three times. So the Dustarian force was crushed... then they respawned and fought some more... and died some more.

:) I just found it weird how you post "We won a battle!" yet you dont want to admit your defeats.

Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Nice Dustarian Side Summary =)

Unless he was being cleverly sarcastic (in which case, I couldn't tell) then do you really think Ghost would have called it a nice summary? Hey, at least they are role-playing, and there was nothing but positive comments coming from everyone until you decided to cause some problems.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
11-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Now lets post the most recent events... :)

Dustari decides to attack the Pirates so they attack from the North West....

The Dustarians landed only to find their fate to the edges of the Bakugun and The Pirate's swords. I dont think any Bakugun or Pirate died... but I know for a fact that Larrien died about three times. So the Dustarian force was crushed... then they respawned and fought some more... and died some more.

:) I just found it weird how you post "We won a battle!" yet you dont want to admit your defeats.

I retreated... There were 2 lv11s... and ghost has Ring of Combat... I need to find one of them...now... If lv12s got more hit points... I may have been able to help more...

Zach1
11-05-2002, 01:26 AM
EVERYONE who has complained about me stealing their ship due to a "glitch" is wrong. The "glitch" actually is that once you cross over to another island, everyone is warped into the lower deck, everyone had the same chance to take control of the ship. so it Is hardly a glitch. Thank You. =)

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-05-2002, 01:38 AM
it was fun too!

-Axel-
11-05-2002, 03:46 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why there is another Necromancer (Counting 3 including me) when I didn't want another to begin with... :\

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-05-2002, 05:02 AM
SO you want to be the only necromancer? thats a bit unfair.....Anyway , im changing my rank

-Axel-
11-05-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Evil_Lord_Sparda
SO you want to be the only necromancer? thats a bit unfair.....Anyway , im changing my rank

NO. =/

I changed my mind..... again.

I wub yoooooou.

zell12
11-05-2002, 07:02 PM
I could say a few things about this, but... I'm not going to ;)

-Axel-
11-06-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I could say a few things about this, but... I'm not going to ;)

Oh wait, because no one cares about your opinions?

MilkyWay0016
11-06-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Zach1
EVERYONE who has complained about me stealing their ship due to a "glitch" is wrong. The "glitch" actually is that once you cross over to another island, everyone is warped into the lower deck, everyone had the same chance to take control of the ship. so it Is hardly a glitch. Thank You. =)

I agree that that isn't a glitch, like some people think.
No, the glitch is the one where boats can get stuck on top of each other and people can get stuck on different boats.

That's a glitch, unless boats can normally get stuck one ontop another in real life ;)

zell12
11-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by -Axel-


Oh wait, because no one cares about your opinions?
No, because Arwen and Aftershock will get mad.
And why you grumpy lately, is it because I'm pointing out things you do wrong as Necromancer?

-Axel-
11-07-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by zell12

No, because Arwen and Aftershock will get mad.
And why you grumpy lately, is it because I'm pointing out things you do wrong as Necromancer?

You point nothing out o_O';.... All you do is whine because there are Necromancers in Dustari, and then I say I'm not and I even point out why Necromancers were considered evil, and you are still thick-headed about it.

You quit Dustari, yet you remain on our forum complaining.

zell12
11-07-2002, 07:48 AM
You people started this and im just doing follow-ups.
There is no god damn such thing as a ALL GOOD Necromancer. Then he would not be called one. Jesus christ, listen. >=(

JrTerrorist
11-15-2002, 01:37 PM
I have just one thing to say:
I ESCAPED THE PIRATES!!

You see, the Pirates had captured me and a Zormite, they locked us in a wooden cage.. (Fortifications!) but we chopped them down with our weapons. So we took off, and Pirates chased after us. Then I found a Pirate ship at the dock and starting sailing.

About 15 seconds later Gonbai warped me into someones house and I was caged by BookShelfs, Tables, and Clocks. Then the Prince and his recue party came and were unfortunately captured... the rest of the Prince's log is better than I could describe it.