PDA

View Full Version : how long till upgrade?

cshank4
10-27-2002, 09:58 AM
I just re-upgraded useing p2p so when will I be able to get back on?

AlexH
10-27-2002, 10:00 AM
Well how did you upgrade it?
And does this mean since you can't play in game that you are using cookies to post on the fourms?

cshank4
10-27-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
And does this mean since you can't play in game that you are using cookies to post on the fourms?
dont ask me, I cant even find my cookies folder anyhow, I subscribed for a year... and used a visa so I dunno

konidias
10-27-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by AlexH

I don't think it's a big deal if he already re-upgraded again... Using cookies to stay logged in really only applies to people that aren't upgrading and just use their cookies for weeks without paying.

cshank4
10-27-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by konidias

I don't think it's a big deal if he already re-upgraded again... Using cookies to stay logged in really only applies to people that aren't upgrading and just use their cookies for weeks without paying.
Whoa Koni is sticking up for me for once sheesh

Graal518
11-01-2002, 02:33 PM
I used paypal to pay for my Cynicism account and I was able to play in p2p worlds instantly. Now if only I could regain that forums pass for it...:mad:

Rioken_Hiroshyima
11-02-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by cshank4

Whoa Koni is sticking up for me for once sheesh

Hes really not sticking up for you.Sticking up for you would be taking your side of an argument,but yeah,hes right,if you already re-upgraded it shouldn't matter.