PDA

View Full Version : Now this is TRULY disgusting!

BlKnight
10-27-2002, 03:09 AM
I log on and what do I see? I see a zormite member with the name Korupt Shinji, not only that, his name is spelled out in fancy lettering and characters, NOT ONLY THAT, he mass messages, and asks what does it take to make a kingdom, without even going OOC.

I told him that you can probably come up with a idea for one but you wouldn't be leader anyways. he told me that's bull there must be some way to make your own kingdom as it is called Graal kingdoms.

Zormite has sold out, or at the very least Zen or Tora must have accidentally drank decaf the day they hired him.

TerrorBite
10-27-2002, 01:17 PM
or they were hitting on the shou of saké! ^.^

King_Arthur_Elven
10-27-2002, 07:04 PM
Zormite has sold out, or at the very least Zen or Tora must have accidentally drank decaf the day they hired him.
Decaf has no caffine. Most people that have decaf are level headed. If you drink caffine you get hyper implying you would do stupid things. Like this

BlKnight
10-27-2002, 07:56 PM
What about being tired? That's symptom of cafiene deprivation.

aylad
10-28-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight
I told him that you can probably come up with a idea for one but you wouldn't be leader anyways. he told me that's bull there must be some way to make your own kingdom as it is called Graal kingdoms.
Hyuk hyuk I've got this neat game, called Warcraft II Tides of Darkness, hyuk hyuk and now I can make my own Tides, I just don't know how yet hyuk hyuk.

This dude must not be too bright. I agree with BlKnight.