PDA

View Full Version : Further corruption on Classic


EliteDeath
10-26-2002, 05:04 AM
a gp who will remain anonymous jailed Darkcloud for telling him not to send so many admin messages. Info received from Lyndzey, go you corrupt shmucks go.

Brad
10-26-2002, 05:07 AM
An FAQ called me a racial slur.

Circa
10-26-2002, 05:07 AM
He jailed somone who is staff for sending admin messages, or jailed a player for sending messages to admins?

Androk2k1
10-26-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Circa
He jailed somone who is staff for sending admin messages, or jailed a player for sending messages to admins?
Dark Cloud was FAQ Admin on Classic, last I knew.

EliteDeath
10-26-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1

Dark Cloud was FAQ Admin on Classic, last I knew. Lyndzey Angelis: wow, another GP just did something bad. he jailed darkcloud for telling him not to send so many admin messages

That's what I got on AIM.

Androk2k1
10-26-2002, 05:11 AM
It's just stupid for a GP to jail an admin. :p

I'm all for getting rid of the corruption, but I think it's going in reverse these days.

Lyndzey
10-26-2002, 07:09 AM
DC said something like "I'm tired of people abusing admin messages like <GP name here>", then I saw his name go to "Prisoner" so I couldn't find out anymore information.

DC quit a couple of weeks ago and is no longer an admin for Classic.

Androk2k1
10-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Oh yeah, I heard he was considering but I didn't realize he did. Quite a shame too, he was one of the better admins in his time. :\

Chronos
10-26-2002, 09:33 AM
If you have a problem, file it systematically.

cloudstrifevii
10-26-2002, 09:33 AM
On most classic servers the FAQ are so bored that they mass "Anyone need help? If so don't be afraid to ask. oh yea sry for the mass." I get mad and like yell at them and they say usually "we are just doing our jobs"

Lyndzey
10-26-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
On most classic servers the FAQ are so bored that they mass "Anyone need help? If so don't be afraid to ask. oh yea sry for the mass." I get mad and like yell at them and they say usually "we are just doing our jobs"

That doesn't happen on Classic ;o

A lot of servers use staff masses way too much, but it never really bothers me.

EliteDeath
10-26-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


That doesn't happen on Classic ;o

A lot of servers use staff masses way too much, but it never really bothers me. I have no problem with staff MASSING, to an extent, it's when they abuse the toall admin message feature that it gets to be really annoying -.-

Androk2k1
10-26-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


That doesn't happen on Classic ;o
Oh yeah, Classic's good now. :rolleyes:

Lyndzey
10-26-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1

Oh yeah, Classic's good now. :rolleyes:

Um, he said that FAQs sometime mass out "anyone need help?" on certain classic servers. I simply said that "Graal Adventure" FAQs don't usually do that, and I've never gotten a PM from a FAQ asking that.

Androk2k1
10-26-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


Um, he said that FAQs sometime mass out "anyone need help?" on certain classic servers. I simply said that "Graal Adventure" FAQs don't usually do that, and I've never gotten a PM from a FAQ asking that.
I know, I was just trying to say something that almost seemed to make sense at the time.... uh, right.