PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you're bored on Graal?


Nidonemo
10-21-2002, 04:38 AM
What I do when I'm bored on Graal is acting REALLY silly, and making little stories within the game! Anyone remeber my little 'adventure' in the 2k1 caverns with the unfortunate Lizardon? ROTFLMAO!:D THAT was funny!

BeZeRkEr
10-21-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Nidonemo
What I do when I'm bored on Graal is acting REALLY silly, and making little stories within the game! Anyone remeber my little 'adventure' in the 2k1 caverns with the unfortunate Lizardon? ROTFLMAO!:D THAT was funny!
donaldshimoda is funnier than you

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-21-2002, 04:40 AM
Now when I'm bored I don't play Graal

haunter
10-21-2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Now when I'm bored I don't play Graal

Works for me.

zell12
10-21-2002, 04:46 AM
I don't get bored, I don't play Graal. I either go to servers to help, talk on RC, or just talk on here.

Nidonemo
10-21-2002, 05:06 AM
Come on! There has to be a time when you just kinda feel bored while playing Graal! What do you do to overcome this?

AlexH
10-21-2002, 05:09 AM
When I'm bored on Graal I turn it off and go find something else to entertain me.

graaliholic
10-21-2002, 05:09 AM
I play metris.

Discharge
10-21-2002, 05:38 AM
In Classic I just run around and say a bunch of nonsense...which is pretty common is classic.

MrCharles
10-21-2002, 08:18 AM
I mass things like jokes and stories.

Or I just go around killling everyone.

Brad
10-21-2002, 08:24 AM
a) be stupid
b) make fun of people
c) pk

CheeToS2
10-21-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by MrCharles
Or I just go around killling everyone.

you must be bored a lot ^_^

Frankie_Shakur
10-21-2002, 08:35 AM
I play games on yahoo.com

MrCharles
10-21-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by CheeToS2


you must be bored a lot ^_^

;) yup

Graal2001_LAT
10-21-2002, 09:19 AM
I don't get bored on Graal simply because I don't play. :)
When I get bored in the editor I close it though....

Maybe I'll play Oasis though, and Faheria.

James
10-21-2002, 09:20 AM
I eat cheese cake.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
10-21-2002, 06:49 PM
I complain to the world about how bored I am. :D

CheeToS2
10-21-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by James
I eat cheese cake.
*drool* :(

Birdbird_0
10-22-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT
I don't get bored on Graal simply because I don't play. :)
When I get bored in the editor I close it though....

Maybe I'll play Oasis though, and Faheria.

<3

syltburk
10-22-2002, 01:29 AM
omg rofl
1)eat some cookies
2) spar
3) turn it off
4) make a level

:rolleyes:

cloudstrifevii
10-22-2002, 03:53 AM
I usually stalk Cheetos, Tseng, Geno, Ghost Pirate, or Farin.

EliteDeath
10-22-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
When I'm bored on Graal I turn it off and go find something else to entertain me. Yup, like napping, drinking, hanging out with friends, etc. If you're bored while playing Graal there is no point in being on.

Androk2k1
10-22-2002, 08:50 AM
When I'm bored on Graal, I try to get myself unbanned. So far, I've had no success.

Kuza
10-22-2002, 09:10 AM
i go outside and do something healthy. i like working out too. XD

Googi
10-22-2002, 10:10 AM
I may play Chrono Cross
Or Neopets
Or I might go to the Gamefaqs message boards.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
10-22-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Googi
I may play Chrono Cross
Or Neopets
Or I might go to the Gamefaqs message boards.

Gamefaqs esh mah homepage.
Seriously XD
I've gone there for..I don't know how long.

Brent5000
10-22-2002, 11:02 AM
normally when i get bored on graal i start making a level...but usually if im bored of graal im bored of being on the computer so making levels doesnt last very long then...i can only make levels if i have a reason that excites me to do it:\ other than that i cant spend an hour or so making a level i get bored to fast

Acererak
10-22-2002, 12:57 PM
When I'm bored I listen to music.

KawaiiSaRiA
10-22-2002, 05:43 PM
I do not play graal much anymore. I come online usually at 5am in the morning my time, play for an hour or less (or in most cases I log onto mIRC and chat there), then get ready for work..

I don't get bored really, I have fencing practice, my job, Stewart, and Star Trek to keep me occupied. :P

Amagius
10-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
Star Trek

Star Trek? Are you a Trekkie? ;)

KawaiiSaRiA
10-22-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Amagius


Star Trek? Are you a Trekkie? ;)
Hmm, not sure if that's the correct word. I'm not that much of a Star Trek fan, it's something new to me. So far though I'm really enjoying it.

Excalibur
10-22-2002, 10:53 PM
i hump the burger refuge when im bored
err.. i meen..

KawaiiSaRiA
10-23-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur
i hump the burger refuge when im bored
err.. i meen..
lmao. Dude.

Frankie_Shakur
10-23-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
I do not play graal much anymore. I come online usually at 5am in the morning my time, play for an hour or less (or in most cases I log onto mIRC and chat there), then get ready for work..

I don't get bored really, I have fencing practice, my job, Stewart, and Star Trek to keep me occupied. :P
Fencing is awesome.
Are you any good? :O