PDA

View Full Version : Problem with making a p2p account.

--Chris--
10-20-2002, 09:03 PM
I just remembered...why is it that we still need an isp e-mail address to sign up for an account if the entire game is p2p now? the whole intention of that (i think) was to prevent cheating with multiple accounts...but now people have to pay for accounts so it shouldn't be a problem. also, it causes alot of problems...like when i made this account, i had to use a friends isp e-mail address long ago...i know longer had contact with 'em and when i got my new pc i had to search like hell for password cracks to crack my own password lol but eventually i went back on my old pc and willie jamal from classic gave me a program that shows ur password when its "********." i think it also turns away people from signing up in the 1st place since most people use yahoo and hotmail.

AlexH
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
www.uboot.com

Helped me out for my other account.

-Axel-
10-20-2002, 10:00 PM
Haw, I used Hotmail to get this account. I think they removed the ISP thingy.

graaliholic
10-20-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by -Axel-
Haw, I used Hotmail to get this account. I think they removed the ISP thingy.

They did.

syltburk
10-21-2002, 01:05 AM
esay
cause
if u had hotmail
u could make toons of acounts for nothing and stefan /unimaxed acoutn adminstators would get alot of more work
the most people use hotmail

:D
site there u can register with email

www.notme.com

:rolleyes:
//Jaffer

--Chris--
10-21-2002, 04:59 AM
well thats funny considering when i recently bought a friend an account (like last week) it still said that and it specifically indicated yahoo and hotmail don't work lol