PDA

View Full Version : Farewell...

fifi-nono
10-20-2002, 04:52 AM
I am to regret to inform you that i have removed myself from Bakugun... good bye...

-Malikai Ashida...

TerrorBite
10-20-2002, 04:59 AM
Sayounara... I shall look over the "house" you and zeal and I made :P. I hope you are happy at your present location ^.^

Qwert616
10-20-2002, 05:00 AM
=o.

Do you plan on joining another kingdom soon?

Edit: oops, just read your signature, nevermind.

fifi-nono
10-20-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616
=o.

Do you plan on joining another kingdom soon?

Edit: oops, just read your signature, nevermind.

i dont know... Zormite would be my temp. kingdom... but i really wish to join Dustari

feivel
10-20-2002, 09:16 AM
I find the following amusing,
I clearly state I will not be on for saturday,
you send me a PM saying you will leave Bakugun if I dont give you permission to build a secluded estate, then you leave before I can even answer you, before I read this post I gave you permission via forum PM, but now seeing that you have left ignore my giving of permission to you, and if you precede to builda house anyway it will be knocked down.

fifi-nono
10-20-2002, 09:25 AM
THAT IS NOT THE REASON WHY I LEFT?!?

Ninjitsu_Master
10-20-2002, 06:28 PM
He did not leave because of a house! He left because a lack of respect... which there seems to be alot of... He is A daimyo (warlord, Even higher than general) and he has received no to little respect...

Lyndzey
10-20-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Master
He did not leave because of a house! He left because a lack of respect... which there seems to be alot of... He is A daimyo (warlord, Even higher than general) and he has received no to little respect...

We are a new kingdom, along with all the others. He cannot expect respect from a kingdom who hasn't even been around for a couple of months.

If he demands respect as a high rank, I'm glad he left. I am Empress and I do not expect respect from new RPers.

gozenkenkaku
10-21-2002, 01:51 AM
I am one of the oldest members (left) of the samurai, and I don't expect to be regarded as some sort of "god"

MKSLAYER
10-21-2002, 07:40 AM
Im with gozenkenkaku on this i was the first Arahoushi and one of the older people in this kingdom. No body knows save a few and i dont realy care

feivel
10-21-2002, 08:46 AM
Rank isnt everything you know,
presence and actions have more effect on your respect,
Chibi is just a sorcerer yet people have immense respect for him, this is because he is always helpful and he is on alot, when someone is barely on and they arent outgoing and helpful abnd friendly to everyone, then people arent going to respect them.

TerrorBite
10-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Woo! Thankyou Shogun!! ^.^>

KwuazlKenshin
10-23-2002, 04:32 AM
Well, used to be on alot more but because i was on graal a little to much my grades slipped a bit so i have to bring them up before i can get on but i can get off on weekends and this wek i get thursday and friday off so i will be on and can help anyone who is off on those days too.

fifi-nono
10-26-2002, 02:13 PM
why does so many people want me back...? even if i wanted to come back, what are the odds of me being recruited again...besides... i am happy were i am, I am a Citizen of Zormite that lives a Normal Life... no need to fight nor Argue... ((heh and i already build 2 houses...))... it would be nice to come back, but alot of people in Zormite Need me...

KwuazlKenshin
10-27-2002, 12:29 AM
Well... if you really dont want to be in Bakugun then just dont talk about it anymore and just leave us alone.........

TerrorBite
10-27-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by fifi-nono

i dont know... Zormite would be my temp. kingdom... but i really wish to join Dustari

Yeh, you would never think of leaving Zormite ::laughs:::whatever: ((meant to lighten the mood and not to hurt anyone, just though it was funny))

fifi-nono
11-09-2002, 04:39 PM
Heh heh... Greetings everybody... i'm back... i'm a Teacher now hehe *feels old*