PDA

View Full Version : Why don't they make it, so that everyone goes the same speed?

taz-graal
10-19-2002, 09:30 AM
I wish on Graal everyone wen't the same speed.
Why don't they do it?

EliteDeath
10-19-2002, 09:33 AM
Uh lag factors? Level 3 shields? Certain NPC's that can speed you up? Server defining players minimum speed depending on attributes selected? There are a plethora of things that affect speed

haunter
10-19-2002, 10:06 AM
Because then everyone would run as fast as the slowest person on the server... It's not our faults they have ****ty computers and/or ISPs...

cloudstrifevii
10-19-2002, 10:38 AM
If your talking about 2k2 like Kaimetsu said its an RP factor but on classic servers well there are many items and stuff you can get to speed up also your connection speed affects it. Use your head before asking questions because some might turn out like this one.

EliteDeath
10-19-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
If your talking about 2k2 like Kaimetsu said its an RP factor but on classic servers well there are many items and stuff you can get to speed up also your connection speed affects it. Use your head before asking questions because some might turn out like this one. Way to repeat what others said. Somebody close this thread. The questions been answered thoroughly enough.

BeZeRkEr
10-19-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
If your talking about 2k2 like Kaimetsu said its an RP factor but on classic servers well there are many items and stuff you can get to speed up also your connection speed affects it. Use your head before asking questions because some might turn out like this one.

graphics cards and ram affect
internet connection not so much

you just download graphics and levels and send info slower
i had 56kand ran just as fast with cable on my ****ty comp