EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 04:10 AM
Graalian Heroes – Approved
Skillz – Blacklisted stop trying to make the guild
BTK – Approved
Mystical Alliance – Approved
Rakurai – Approved
Islandia – Approved
Lost – Approved conditionally, I’ll be keeping an eye to see how they do…
Flock – rejected, you’re graalians not birds
Evil Destiny – Rejected, not a real strong group name there, feel free to forum pm discussing the merits of this guild though and the decision may be reversed
Adventurer – Approved
Dark Angel Gang – rejected, Graal does not approve of / support gangs (this includes crips, bloods, etc)
Everworld (server name of a server not up, against the rules I made, rejection)
Aethyr – rejected because Tortoise tried to use one of his accounts to make it, you’re on blacklist don’t think I don’t look at stuff kid -_-
DoLL – Rejected, go play a Barbie game if you want a Doll or something it’s not a group name.

Thugs – deleted, not enough members after over a year of existence
Atlien – membership rule
Advantian – not enough members

UNA
UNN
UKKA
Will the owners of these three guilds contact me regarding what their names mean before I approve please.

GrappaRoo
10-18-2002, 06:55 AM
What happened to my guild 'Glub Club'? I couldn't find it in the list... I think it was completely ignored. :(

EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by GrappaRoo
What happened to my guild 'Glub Club'? I couldn't find it in the list... I think it was completely ignored. :( If it didn't have 10 supporters I didn't bother looking at it yet, I delete guilds that don't get 10 if they fail to achieve it by 2 weeks :P

GrappaRoo
10-18-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
If it didn't have 10 supporters I didn't bother looking at it yet, I delete guilds that don't get 10 if they fail to achieve it by 2 weeks :P

Well I had 10 supporters. I got an e-mail that said it was sent just to see if my e-mail adress existed so I thought my guild was accepted. Nope. Then later a got a really messed up e-mail saying unknown was accepted or whatever. In summary I got screwed over.

magicbud3344
10-19-2002, 03:11 AM
I WANT TO JOIN TEH GLUB CLUB :(!

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-19-2002, 10:44 AM
why are guilds rejected if you don't like the name?

EliteDeath
10-19-2002, 11:08 AM
Guilds = GUILDS as in groups of adventurers with a common purpose not the crap I'm seeing like (Monkey Mansion)

Googi
10-19-2002, 08:21 PM
Flock – rejected, you’re graalians not birds

*coughBIRDHEADcough*

EliteDeath
10-20-2002, 01:57 AM
Once more these are here merely to post what's been deleted and not as information, this is not a debate over my decisions.

LOA--Paul
10-25-2002, 09:09 AM

Rakurai – Approved

umm... hahaha

:rolleyes:

SaitoHajime
11-11-2002, 03:58 AM
Guilds = GUILDS as in groups of adventurers with a common purpose not the crap I'm seeing like (Monkey Mansion)

hahaha, monkey mansion, isn't that the name (or perhaps close to it) of a ps1/ps2 game?

BeZeRkEr
11-11-2002, 04:34 AM
monkey island?