PDA

View Full Version : New Graal 2.16

Uifz
10-17-2002, 02:41 AM
Where do i download it, i cant find it in the download section from graalonline.com

AlexH
10-17-2002, 02:49 AM
1) Download setup.exe
2) Run setup.exe
3) Hit next a few times.
4) Select all the newest versions
5) Fin

ZanderX
10-17-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Uifz
Where do i download it, i cant find it in the download section from graalonline.com

Your question has been answered.

And the fact that it had to be leads me to believe you've never downloaded or installed Graal yourself.

zell12
10-17-2002, 02:59 AM
don't go closing the threads that have their questions answered. We might want to discuss more. :O

ZanderX
10-17-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by zell12
don't go closing the threads that have their questions answered. We might want to discuss more. :O

The thread's purpose is fulfilled.

What more is there to discuss? The exact number of clicks it takes to get to setup.exe and run it?

EliteDeath
10-17-2002, 03:08 AM
Just close it, and delete all posts after the reply Kamuii, I gotcha back ;] <3 - KA

Spark910
10-17-2002, 03:11 AM
The reason not to close it is because he hasnt been answered he asked Where and not How

The answer is here:

http://www.graalonline.com/download.php?op=viewdownload&cid=1
Then follow AlexH's Steps

And in answer to your question: 5 clicks of next then 1 of Finish

Now that its answered you may as well close it

AlexH
10-17-2002, 03:14 AM
Well if he doesn't know where to download it he really shouldn't be playing Graal.
Let's see.
*opens graal2001.com*
Oh look downloads!
Wonder where I download the game.
Hmm maybe communications centre.
*goes to look*

Spark910
10-17-2002, 03:27 AM
Just because someone doesnt know there way around a website doesnt mean they shouldnt be able to play a game, But eitherway Im not getting into an Argument.

cloudstrifevii
10-17-2002, 03:49 AM
I dont like the new version bai

AlexH
10-17-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
I dont like the new version bai

You don't like it why?
It's full of great improvements.

PFI_Shaggy
10-18-2002, 11:23 PM
the new version is good, but it still has some problems on some server, like valikorlia for example. Im just going to wait untill everything is fixed to reinstall it again. And I also think this post should be deleted, everything is answerd and it has no use that i can see.

Googi
10-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by AlexH

It's full of great improvements.

The new training level is not one of them.

CheeToS2
10-18-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by PFI_Shaggy
the new version is good, but it still has some problems on some server, like valikorlia for example. Im just going to wait untill everything is fixed to reinstall it again. And I also think this post should be deleted, everything is answerd and it has no use that i can see.

the servers have/are going to be set so you have to have the new version to play

AlexH
10-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Googi

The new training level is not one of them.

Well you can't have everything.
Although I have never used the training level in a long time.

But what Stefan has done with it is smart.
People with classic upgrades will see a little of what 2k2 is like and may make them upgrade.

However the scripts in it that set your body should only work in that level.
Something like if the level is one of the tutorial levels you get all the 2k2 stuff but if it isn't the tutorial levels it has old bodies.

zell12
10-19-2002, 02:19 AM
The site is rarely updated and its not organized the best. But its not that had to go to downloads and click Graalsetup

Admins
10-19-2002, 04:38 AM
The problems with hats and stuff should be fixed now, it was a bug in the server. When some client-side scripts are not working then it is most of the time a problem with the 'else' command which was bugged in the <=2.15 versions, some scripts might have 'abused' that bug and don't work correctly now so they need to be fixed.

Rance_P2P
10-19-2002, 05:02 AM
The problem isn't the else comand, for.. I rarely use it! I got a lot of graphics messed up too! I don't know it's problem... At first, I thought it was that it had to be a PNG file... I tried, and it... Well, didn't do much.

Do you know how could I fix it? Or anyhting?

BLOOD_kane
10-19-2002, 11:05 PM
one minor bug in offline mode with the new character body and head is when you edit your own levels and stuff it still uses him. BUT lets say you want to shoot an arrow or place a bomb or throw a bush etc. The body becomes major deformed because it still wants to use sprites instead of ganis.