PDA

View Full Version : Ships Kingdoms Role Playing


MaximusDM
10-16-2002, 01:17 PM
I think the boats for kingdom islands should have like a plank to board other ships so you can kill the other people on the other ship like Forest boards a Samurai ship and they all fight.
Would be ultra role playing right there.

People would be shooting arrows from boat to boat thats cool too!

TerrorBite
10-16-2002, 05:14 PM
Actually, if you get a ship close enough to another one, you can board it.

aylad
10-17-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by TerrorBite
Actually, if you get a ship close enough to another one, you can board it.
I think this should be removed/fixed and the plank idea added instead. Boats should not be able to overlap.

If this is done, we could have ramming as well.... you run your boat into the other boat and both boats take damage, but the other guy takes 2x damage. :D

Discharge
10-18-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by aylad

I think this should be removed/fixed and the plank idea added instead. Boats should not be able to overlap.

If this is done, we could have ramming as well.... you run your boat into the other boat and both boats take damage, but the other guy takes 2x damage. :D


These aren't exactly the Greek/Roman Ships were you can ram other ships =/


http://www.showgate.com/medea/ships/grkship1.gif

AlexH
10-18-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Discharge



These aren't exactly the Greek/Roman Ships were you can ram other ships =/


http://www.showgate.com/medea/ships/grkship1.gif

Any ship can ram into another ship.
How effective that ramming will be depends on the type of ship.

Discharge
10-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by AlexH


Any ship can ram into another ship.
How effective that ramming will be depends on the type of ship.

Um, not really man. Our current ships don't really seem to be equiped and plus it would mest us up too.

But I guess :whatever:

AlexH
10-18-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Discharge


Um, not really man. Our current ships don't really seem to be equiped and plus it would mest us up too.

What exactly would a ship require to ram into another ship?
Movement?
Sides?
That's all I can think of.

Discharge
10-18-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by AlexH


What exactly would a ship require to ram into another ship?
Movement?
Sides?
That's all I can think of.


Yea I guess your right, it wouldn't matter in this game because it dosen't get too technical anways. :\

cloudstrifevii
10-20-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by aylad

I think this should be removed/fixed and the plank idea added instead. Boats should not be able to overlap.

If this is done, we could have ramming as well.... you run your boat into the other boat and both boats take damage, but the other guy takes 2x damage. :D
It only looks like their overlapping but really they are like crashing and fighting for their boat hood.