PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist

EliteDeath
10-16-2002, 09:25 AM
Guess I may as well keep track of what I've blacklisted:
Account LordTortoise is permanently blacklisted from guilds.
The guild name Skillz is blacklisted.
Will extend when I don't have hours of homework remaining.

-King Arthur

RTelvecho
10-17-2002, 02:47 AM
how is skillz blacklisted when im the owner

Torankusu
10-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by RTelvecho
how is skillz blacklisted when im the owner Hm... Let's see...
It was placed on the black list... wait! There's the answer!

RTelvecho
10-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Hm... Let's see...
It was placed on the black list... wait! There's the answer! he still cant explain why he put it on there

EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 10:28 AM
I already explained this once before to you, you deleted all members except yourself and the administrator from the guild, then you claimed it was your guild and tried to get me to give you it, thus I deleted the guild since it had no members any longer and blacklisted it.

RTelvecho
10-19-2002, 04:51 AM
IT IS MY FRIKEN GUILD U BLIND wh0*e. ALL THOSE LEFT OVER ACCOUNTS ARE MINE AND THEY ARE IN THE NEXT RANK BEFORE ADMIN. I DEL ALL THE MEMBERS BECAUSE U WERE SUCH A BI*CH THAT YOU WOULDNT LISTEN AND KEPT GOING IT WasNT MY GUILD, SO I DEL THE GUILD SO YOU COULD SEE IT WAS MY GUILD BUT NUUUUUUUUUUU

EliteDeath
10-19-2002, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by RTelvecho
IT IS MY FRIKEN GUILD U BLIND wh0*e. ALL THOSE LEFT OVER ACCOUNTS ARE MINE AND THEY ARE IN THE NEXT RANK BEFORE ADMIN. I DEL ALL THE MEMBERS BECAUSE U WERE SUCH A BI*CH THAT YOU WOULDNT LISTEN AND KEPT GOING IT WasNT MY GUILD, SO I DEL THE GUILD SO YOU COULD SEE IT WAS MY GUILD BUT NUUUUUUUUUUU The account that was admin was not one that was yours, also the guild description had 3 leaders named in it, nowhere was there mention of you.

RTelvecho
10-19-2002, 04:59 AM
BBD, SKY, VULCAN

I OWN THE ACCOUNT VULCANR
MY FRIEND SKY LEFT GRAAL
BBD I CAN GET AHOLD OF HIM IF U WANT

EliteDeath
10-20-2002, 06:13 AM
account RRRBBBSSS is now blacklisted, he was supporting like 6 guilds that I saw -.- bad boy

LOA--Paul
10-21-2002, 08:23 AM
Are the people supporting a lot blacklisted from ever joining a guild or anything or just from supporting/creation?

EliteDeath
10-21-2002, 09:45 AM
support/creation

AlexH
10-21-2002, 09:47 AM
So basically once your blacklisted all you can do is join guilds?

EliteDeath
10-22-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
So basically once your blacklisted all you can do is join guilds? Depends on what you did to get blacklisted, I do it that way OR I do it so you do nothing ::points at tortoise who is no longer allowed in a guild and if put in one guild will be deleted::

LOA--Paul
10-22-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
Depends on what you did to get blacklisted, I do it that way OR I do it so you do nothing ::points at tortoise who is no longer allowed in a guild and if put in one guild will be deleted::
That's kinda bad methinks, what if he joins a global guild that doesn't know he's blacklisted, and he doesn't tell them, I'd hate that if someone did it to LOA.

EliteDeath
10-22-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

That's kinda bad methinks, what if he joins a global guild that doesn't know he's blacklisted, and he doesn't tell them, I'd hate that if someone did it to LOA. All gold accounts have access here, if I can find stefan I'll get him to give me access to like update a part of the website where I can put the list of black listed, either way this is easily accessible for anyone to view

LOA--Paul
10-22-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
All gold accounts have access here, if I can find stefan I'll get him to give me access to like update a part of the website where I can put the list of black listed, either way this is easily accessible for anyone to view

Well, I still think it's kinda bad, not all will find out and most likely he'll eventually join a guild that doesn't know- since every member with the ability to recruit in any guild would have to be aware of every blacklisted account :(

Maybe when Stefan and Unixmad get around to making improvements to the guild system they can make it so blacklisted accounts can't be added, like it gives a message saying "so and so account is blacklisted, you may not add him/her"