PDA

View Full Version : Building Code - Read Now!

feivel
10-16-2002, 09:04 AM
When houses come out you must apply for a permit.
You must tell me the size of the house (if that is applicable) whether it is a house, store, craft place (if thats possible) etc,
where it will be and all details regarding your house.
If you build a house without getting permission from me, it doesnt amtter who you are, the army will demolish your house and i will sieze (sp?) and plunder it.

fifi-nono
10-16-2002, 12:15 PM
agreed... so heres my chance, can i build my home on samurai isle? i want it to be somewhere nice such as that small isle on the top right of samurai isle (anyone build a house there, i will demolish it as soon as i see it) please?

TerrorBite
10-16-2002, 05:08 PM
That sounds good to me, anyways, can I build my home on our island as well? I was planning on it being near the big lake at the center.

feivel
10-17-2002, 08:41 AM
LOL wait until houses come out to ask me, because i dont mean tell me the general area i mean like the exact spot basically, also I want the houses to form little towns and stuff.

gozenkenkaku
10-17-2002, 09:42 AM
1. I'd like to just live in the castle
2. Can i be a mod for this forum ;D
seeing as i am the longest current member of the samurai cepting lyndzey :D i believe.

Ninjitsu_Master
10-17-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey I think the perfect spot for a town is near me, malikai's and chibi's fortress ... That someone... Pilfered several times and munted it and chopped all the trees around it down... But back to the point... I can show you where it is shogun its quite a nice spot.

fifi-nono
10-18-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Master
Hey I think the perfect spot for a town is near me, malikai's and chibi's fortress ... That someone... Pilfered several times and munted it and chopped all the trees around it down... But back to the point... I can show you where it is shogun its quite a nice spot.

i agree... but i would'nt live there, i would live in a house on a small isle, i dont want to live a town

graaliholic
10-18-2002, 01:15 PM
If i built a house it would be where nobody would expect to find it.

ReaperJ
10-19-2002, 01:19 AM
well guys i belive shogun already said he wants us to have them in small towns.

;) ;)

heh

feivel
10-19-2002, 04:02 AM
I coudlnt get oneline yesterday cus my families AOL was temporarily shut down cus my sister violated the Terms of Service by sending some chain mail....
I have heard houses are coming out tommorow (saturday) unfortunately I cannot be on because I am an orthodox Jew and saturday is sabbath. So I was thinking if I cant be there to supervise house building then I am putting Rahz temporarily in charge, until I am back which might not be till sunday night cus on sunday i gotta do a biology project... so Rahz choose a nice open flat place for a town and one you build your house there and then have the others build theres around yours but in a nice little town format. But before you let anyone build they have to tell you first, if you find any buildings on the island that were build without prior notification, destroy them! Also dont let any non-samurai build houses on the island.

ReaperJ
10-19-2002, 05:35 AM
sunday is the first day of the week...how is saturday the sixth day??

or are you thinking of a school week ha ha

BlKnight
10-19-2002, 05:40 AM
That's odd. The standard for the calender is set at Monday.

ReaperJ
10-19-2002, 07:21 AM
weeks begin on sunday, everyone knows that..

graaliholic
10-19-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ReaperJ

It depends.

Lyndzey
10-19-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by ReaperJ

Not in all countries.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I recently went a little over my limit with clothes ($2000) so I'm having to work extra without being able to spend my tips :(. I'll try and be on more Saturday to help Rahz.

gozenkenkaku
10-20-2002, 03:01 AM
everyone ignores me ;(

and lyndzey is your account really expiring in like 6 days?

feivel
10-20-2002, 10:13 AM
I dont remember saying saturday was the sixth day of the week, and if I did I apologise lol i meant 7th day.

Lyndzey
10-20-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by gozenkenkaku
everyone ignores me ;(

and lyndzey is your account really expiring in like 6 days?

2 days :(

gozenkenkaku
10-21-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

2 days :(
cri, i hav limited times tooo

Admins
10-22-2002, 01:31 AM
Heh in many countries they follow the 'working week' beginning at Monday and ending at Sunday.

The little island at the top-left is the taxing island, there will be the building that holds all taxes collected from Samurai island and goes to the kingdom owning the island.

EliteDeath
11-04-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

Not in all countries.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I recently went a little over my limit with clothes ($2000) so I'm having to work extra without being able to spend my tips :(. I'll try and be on more Saturday to help Rahz. Off topic but....how in the hell do you spend 2000 dollars on frickin clothing? you give me 500 and I can be fine for a year or more :X

Googi
01-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
Off topic but....how in the hell do you spend 2000 dollars on frickin clothing? you give me 500 and I can be fine for a year or more :X

Have you gone shopping lately :\