PDA

View Full Version : Graaloween Quest

Neonight
10-13-2002, 02:04 AM
Well, for my Development test, I'm making this year's Graaloween event. I've started a quest, and I want to know your input on what the quest should consist of. Teamplay? Solo missions? Both? You decide, but I've already got the quest started.

Let me just say that you better hope you paid attention in Spanish/German/French class. ;)

EliteDeath
10-13-2002, 02:11 AM
Ugh. No different languages. Just solo fun. Teams always end up taking forever because some ***** decides to not show up. And make the quest give you an rc. Yup. :P

Neonight
10-13-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
Ugh. No different languages. Just solo fun. Teams always end up taking forever because some ***** decides to not show up. And make the quest give you an rc. Yup. :P

Well, it's not as much foreign language as you think. During Graaloween, I will say one of three keywords, which will then trigger a system message at the bottom of the screen. I'll say it a few times so you have enough time to write it down. Then, you go do the quest. ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-13-2002, 02:18 AM
altavista translator lolmayo ;)

Neonight
10-13-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
altavista translator lolmayo ;)

Nah. It's very simple language. I think I have 5 words in the sentence. ;)

AlexH
10-13-2002, 02:28 AM
German please.
I don't know any other languages. :(

--Chris--
10-13-2002, 02:59 AM
ur the dude i was doin the gfx for right O.o?

magicbud3344
10-13-2002, 03:47 AM
i failed spanish 1 so i think mix some spanish in there XD

Neonight
10-13-2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
ur the dude i was doin the gfx for right O.o?

Yes. You're making the new ghost body, correct?

Googi
10-13-2002, 04:09 AM
Damn, I can only speak English and French.

Good thing babelfish exists.

--Chris--
10-13-2002, 05:14 AM
yep neon XD
bah, i did spanish for 5 years and i got 40% last year in finals and got dropped from the subject ='(

Neonight
10-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Good thing babelfish exists.

Let me make this clearer than my earlier post:

YOU WON'T NEED IT!

Googi
10-13-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Let me make this clearer than my earlier post:

YOU WON'T NEED IT!

kk

*bookmarks babelfish*

Birdo13
10-13-2002, 11:41 AM
Hey...

I was wondering where you were going to add this quest?
I was hoping you wouldn't edit the old Graaloween levels and maybe add the quest somewhere else. or have it so you enter the quest from one of the graves or so on the outside of the levels...
It would be nice if you left the old levels the way there were ;).
That was one of the few projects everyone from the old team helped to make and it was fun....

Just a little note from.....

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
10-13-2002, 11:48 AM
Different languages needed?!
NO!

Neonight
10-14-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Birdo13
Hey...

I was wondering where you were going to add this quest?
I was hoping you wouldn't edit the old Graaloween levels and maybe add the quest somewhere else. or have it so you enter the quest from one of the graves or so on the outside of the levels...
It would be nice if you left the old levels the way there were ;).
That was one of the few projects everyone from the old team helped to make and it was fun....

Just a little note from.....

The quest will be located via the current Graaloween. So far, I only have two levels that absolutely need editing, but I've added some things to the party room that still need worked on.

About how you enter the quest, you're right on the dot. ;)

The only thing I've edited in the old levels is a grave, a sign, and the party room has a few things that can be accessed only by certain people.

Rabid said I was hired, so I get my RC tomorrow (Monday), hopefully, but I believe he said he needed to talk to Unix first.

Note to whoever made those Draisine tracks in the level:

Please remove them. :( They cover one of the signs and make the levels ugly. :[

HoudiniMan
10-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Je parle francais :)

KuJi2002
10-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Neonight
Well, for my Development test, I'm making this year's Graaloween event. I've started a quest, and I want to know your input on what the quest should consist of. Teamplay? Solo missions? Both? You decide, but I've already got the quest started.

Let me just say that you better hope you paid attention in Spanish/German/French class. ;)
Hehe i only know Italian and very little of it :D
and some words in spanish

KuJi2002
10-14-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
KA y did my guild fail i got the 10 supporters...
Guildname=Faith