PDA

View Full Version : Guild Ideas

EliteDeath
10-12-2002, 01:40 AM
List freely of them my children and I shall hear your wishes.

RTelvecho
10-16-2002, 03:50 AM
MM, make it so u have mutliple leaders, GUY

EliteDeath
10-16-2002, 03:56 AM
No, leads to power struggles.

RTelvecho
10-16-2002, 04:54 AM
But see there are some situations like I had for the guilds and have two more leader accounts would of helped out

GrappaRoo
10-18-2002, 07:03 AM
I want a guild more like a club...the Glub Club! I was going to make my houseboat exclusive to members but my application for my guild was completely ignored. :(

EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 07:06 AM
Make a local guild then, I have no problem with those being "clubbish" as long as they don't violate rules like copyright, etc ::glares at Turks::

LOA--Paul
10-20-2002, 03:33 AM
Family?
If it's registeredonly those people can wear it in their name.
No parenthesis needed.
But youd have to make it so people cant register REAL common ones (like if someone registers "Soldier")
it has to be a family name

And then maybe seperation of REAL Guilds from Armies/Clans

I thought of this right now when people refuse to take off the Tenjin family name when they are not a Tenjin.

guileatc
10-22-2002, 07:03 AM
here's something that i've always wanted (i'm sure others do too)
and that is..

being able to set the nicks of other accounts if your the guild admin for that guild, in other words, the leader of it.

jus a suggestion.

EliteDeath
10-22-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by guileatc
and that is..

being able to set the nicks of other accounts if your the guild admin for that guild, in other words, the leader of it.

jus a suggestion. I had already considered that as well, unfortunately Stefan and Unixmad have a thing for ignoring me -_-

guileatc
10-23-2002, 07:30 AM
o.0

I know Nao very good, and from what she tells me. She works at Stefan and Unixmad's office... so maybe I can get her to talk to them about it.. she was real nice and talked to Unix about my other p2p prob.

EliteDeath
10-23-2002, 11:00 PM
o.0

I know Nao very good, and from what she tells me. She works at Stefan and Unixmad's office... so maybe I can get her to talk to them about it.. she was real nice and talked to Unix about my other p2p prob. ::sighs:: There's a lot more than that wrong with it, I need to have an in depth discussion (as in about a page worth of problems) about the guildcp with them.

darkriders_p2p
10-27-2002, 10:29 PM
and that is..

jus a suggestion.
and then a person would hack the DB or something and change everyone's name to something disturbing.

EliteDeath
10-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by darkriders_p2p

and then a person would hack the DB or something and change everyone's name to something disturbing. Uhm...no. They would have to set their nick to that in the game so it would still be players voluntarily changing their nick to that, if someone hacked the leaders account we'd just have the pass changed o.o