PDA

View Full Version : Inquery

Locke_boy
10-11-2002, 12:29 PM
When will any new tournaments be coming out, eh? I go to the arenas, and it still has info on the magic tournament. Has that not even happened yet? Well, at any rate! I hope a tourney's soon. I'm actually sort of strong (going on level seven now) .. and it might be some fun to fight. We need some more events on 2k2 .. I have fun there, but I know some people get bored after a while because there isn't much to do. :(

Crovax_Dark_Lord
10-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Locke_boy
When will any new tournaments be coming out, eh? I go to the arenas, and it still has info on the magic tournament. Has that not even happened yet? Well, at any rate! I hope a tourney's soon. I'm actually sort of strong (going on level seven now) .. and it might be some fun to fight. We need some more events on 2k2 .. I have fun there, but I know some people get bored after a while because there isn't much to do. :(
Doesn't matter how good you are, we all lose to the ones who are lv11 or 12, and we should, they spent so long lving up...
I always miss tournements because of the time frame so I never get prizes...

MasterNuke
10-11-2002, 06:33 PM
... Don't overestimate higher levels... we might have tons more exp and money... but we ARE beatable... (I was beaten by a level 6 warrior from a careless mistake and underestimating my opponent)