PDA

View Full Version : Plz support guild Summoned Skulls

RangaGuna
10-11-2002, 04:58 AM
:p i would be greatful if n e one would support my friend's guild: Summoned Skulls plz support, any reqeusts email [email protected]

AlexH
10-11-2002, 05:04 AM
*clears throat*

Okay here I go.
Guild supports are used so that we know once the guild it is made.
The ten supporters you get are supposed to be the ten future members.
Thus asking for supports on the fourms completly defeats the purpose of the support system.
So I suggest you go back, find some people who want to join the guild and have them support it.
Otherwise it will suffer one of two fates here.

1) It won't get the supports needed.
2) It might, but since no-one wants to join your guild it will be deleted for not having enough members.

I'd have to put my money on choice one though.

EliteDeath
10-11-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
*clears throat*

Okay here I go.
Guild supports are used so that we know once the guild it is made.
The ten supporters you get are supposed to be the ten future members.
Thus asking for supports on the fourms completly defeats the purpose of the support system.
So I suggest you go back, find some people who want to join the guild and have them support it.
Otherwise it will suffer one of two fates here.

1) It won't get the supports needed.
2) It might, but since no-one wants to join your guild it will be deleted for not having enough members.

I'd have to put my money on choice one though. New Rule: 10 supporters must also become members or else deletion. I'm sick of seeing 5 or 6 certain accounts giving supports for nearly every gods be damned guild.

LOA--Paul
10-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by EliteDeath
New Rule: 10 supporters must also become members or else deletion. I'm sick of seeing 5 or 6 certain accounts giving supports for nearly every gods be damned guild.

What if someone makes a guild. Most of the people agree and are emmbers, but then they Dont want to join after that, but then the leader makes up for them and has enough members? Then he still loses his guild because a few originals quit before it went FULLY official?

EliteDeath
10-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

What if someone makes a guild. Most of the people agree and are emmbers, but then they Dont want to join after that, but then the leader makes up for them and has enough members? Then he still loses his guild because a few originals quit before it went FULLY official? As long as the majority of them join. I'm sick of like certain accounts supporting all the guilds though and never joinin