PDA

View Full Version : Just a little apology...

konidias
10-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Okay, I'm sorry I haven't been on much the past day or two... I've been caught up with things and haven't had as much time to be online as I would have liked. I'm going to work twice as hard this week and hold some events on 2k2, including non-tournament events.

I have a lot to do and I'm working harder now to make up for the days I missed. I'd also like to apologize for "ignoring" people, because I left my computer on and AIM as well, with no away message, so when I came back my screen was flooded with messages. Also, if you have any forum or account problems (mainly account problems with 2k2) and I have not helped you with them yet, please forum pm me or message me ingame and I will help you as soon as I can.

I attached a screenshot to show you exactly how flooded my screen was. :(

CheeToS2
10-09-2002, 05:27 PM
omi

Dude6252000
10-09-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by CheeToS2
omi

Zurkiba
10-09-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Okay, I'm sorry I haven't been on much the past day or two... I've been caught up with things and haven't had as much time to be online as I would have liked. I'm going to work twice as hard this week and hold some events on 2k2, including non-tournament events.

I have a lot to do and I'm working harder now to make up for the days I missed. I'd also like to apologize for "ignoring" people, because I left my computer on and AIM as well, with no away message, so when I came back my screen was flooded with messages. Also, if you have any forum or account problems (mainly account problems with 2k2) and I have not helped you with them yet, please forum pm me or message me ingame and I will help you as soon as I can.

I attached a screenshot to show you exactly how flooded my screen was. :(
*IMs him for shear fun*

SaitoHajime
10-09-2002, 09:24 PM
I only count 20 there konidias :)

Only 20!

Proxy
10-09-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
I only count 20 there konidias :)

Only 20!

I count 23 on the taskbar, and a few other things, perhaps they are AIM releated, perhaps not.

Golbez
10-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Thats alot the most I ever had open was 6 or 7... :|

konidias
10-09-2002, 11:54 PM
The first ICQ is from unixmad, but I don't believe he was messaging me at that time. You have to understand I've had more but I've already told many people to not bother me on aim about Graal related things.

I've got like 150 people in my aim buddy list :(

Anyway, I've been helping as much as I can. I think I'll make a list today of things that I can and cannot do... and things I *can* do, but am not supposed to do. I hope it will clear up some things.

Googi
10-10-2002, 06:00 AM
Wait, I can find out Unix's ICQ number.

Gah, but PSP6 is being lame with the zoom-in and bluring everything up :(

R0bin
10-10-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by konidias
The first ICQ is from unixmad, but I don't believe he was messaging me at that time. You have to understand I've had more but I've already told many people to not bother me on aim about Graal related things.

I've got like 150 people in my aim buddy list :(

Anyway, I've been helping as much as I can. I think I'll make a list today of things that I can and cannot do... and things I *can* do, but am not supposed to do. I hope it will clear up some things.

I have 183 people in my aim list and im not a graal gm ;)

James
10-10-2002, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Googi

He wouldn't answer you anyway. You have to be on his special list for you to be able to talk to him.

konidias
10-10-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by James

He wouldn't answer you anyway. You have to be on his special list for you to be able to talk to him.

You have to be on his ICQ visible list for him to know you even exist there. :D

I don't buddy everyone I've talked to... if I did, I would have like 500 buddies. :P

Brad
10-10-2002, 07:51 AM
Hah, I'm there.

Soto
10-10-2002, 08:15 AM
i used to have that background =P

Frankie_Shakur
10-10-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Just look up "Unixmad" for the name. Yeah, but, you have to be on his "ICQ Guest list" or so to speak, to get a reply.

Kuza
10-10-2002, 08:44 AM
there are icq hacks.

'nuff said.

galen
10-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Ah....I miss the days when I used to get a constant flow of ICQ messages all.day.long. Now I'm lucky to get a single one. Poor lonely Galen :(

ZanderX
10-10-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by galen
Ah....I miss the days when I used to get a constant flow of ICQ messages all.day.long. Now I'm lucky to get a single one. Poor lonely Galen :(

Would you like for me to message you? :]

Milkdude99
10-11-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by James

I am on that visible list and have been for some time. He's right, just knowing his number or SN (and btw it is not Unixmad) will not help , he would have to authorize you to even be able to see him online, he stays invisible.

I could give you the SN and number but it won't do you any good he won't answer anyone he doesn't know. Besides I was told not to give it out so I guess I better not....