PDA

View Full Version : King Author [Skillz]

RavenTelvecho
10-08-2002, 08:40 AM
Okay Im going to tell you a story, you tell me its fair.
Long before about the time where there were "p2p-servers" and "non-p2p" I borowed my friends account, "happyme" to create a guild. The guild of cource was, "Skillz". So a couple years have passed now and my friend had just left graal without telling me and he had changed the pass of his account after I had registerd the guild. So It was all fine and dandy up-until the point I had to edit the preferences and didnt have the full rights of my own guild. So I decided to go and ask KingAuthor to disban my guild. He told me only the owner could do that. I told him and gave many examples that it was my guild. He said no. So I asked Tiki the ex guild admin what I should do and he was very helpful. He explained a few things and told me to get on the account that I wrote on the guild profile. On the profile I had said the leaders of the guild were Vulcan Raven (ME), Sky, and BBD. So I got on my VulcanR account but he didnt bother to respond to my pms. Tell me what king of guild admin is this?? And then he goes and deletes my guild and "black list"s it.
:\

Snappledragon
10-08-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
Long before about the time where there were "p2p-servers" and "non-p2p" I borowed my friends account, "happyme" to create a guild. The guild of cource was, "Skillz". So a couple years have passed now and my friend had just left graal without telling me and he had changed the pass of his account after I had registerd the guild. So It was all fine and dandy up-until the point I had to edit the preferences and didnt have the full rights of my own guild. So I decided to go and ask KingAuthor to disban my guild. He told me only the owner could do that. I told him and gave many examples that it was my guild. He said no. So I asked Tiki the ex guild admin what I should do and he was very helpful. He explained a few things and told me to get on the account that I wrote on the guild profile. On the profile I had said the leaders of the guild were Vulcan Raven (ME), Sky, and BBD. So I got on my VulcanR account but he didnt bother to respond to my pms. Tell me what king of guild admin is this?? And then he goes and deletes my guild and "black list"s it.
He wouldn't accept the guild Jurks =\

Sky
10-08-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho

Who actually likes KA?

zell12
10-08-2002, 08:50 AM
I got nothing agenst him.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-09-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I got nothing agenst him.

same, plus he helped me out with some stuff so...

RTelvecho
10-12-2002, 10:18 PM
Well I didnt ask if you liked him or not I asked if you taught this was fair.