PDA

View Full Version : Uifz Account

Uifz
10-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Hello, on September 7th, it has now been a month. It said: 24 Hour ban for excessive foul language and it says Corpse: this is for more then 24 hours.

Now, Since its been a month, and since its been way over 24 hours, can someone please unbanned me or tell Corpse, I dont have much time left on mya ccount anyway I only have about 20 days left anyway and I am not going to upgrade anymore. So i would just please like to play a few more times before im done. It's redicilous that when you pay and you;ve been banned for over a month, Jailed, I think several weeks would be appropiate but not a month, someone please respond maybe if they can talk to Corpse or someone that is in charge, I will not be back after my 20 days is up, thank you.
PS: The reason I am sending this is because I want my moneys worth, and I have certainley lost 30 days of gaming play. Thank you.

SaitoHajime
10-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Your banned reason:

24 Hour Ban. Using a trainer.
excessive vulgar language- this is for more than 24 hrs.
Corpse 09/07/02

Uifz
10-08-2002, 10:18 AM
This is for more then 24 hours?!??? ITs been more then 30 days? I was told If i was using a trainer that I would be asked so and If I had told the truth Iw ould be ban for 24 hours, not 30 days. I admit to it, ask EXcalubir, I just want my last 2 weeks worth of moneys

zell
10-08-2002, 05:55 PM
I was told by some people he was using a trainer, jailed him, and contacted Kamuii on this issue. Kamuii told me if he confessed to it, he ONLY got 24hrs. He was unbanned to my belief. Then corpse must of banned him for another 24hrs for the swearing and say that he was using a trainer and decided to leave the ban. He should be unbanned.

SaitoHajime
10-08-2002, 09:21 PM
Nope. Because before he received the large ban, his language to the staff, and the contents of the messages he spammed our RCs as well as massed to players (when he wasn't in no-PM jail), were very, very, very inappropriate. He had numerous chances to improve his behavior - he did not use any of them.

And I personally saw him use this trainer, as well as one of the auctioneers (I think it was Alex_6), as well as one or two players who were at the auction. Alex had warped Uifz down, and then uifz paused, and a second later he was above the barrier. Alex warped him down again and asked him to stay down; Uifz said 'no' and again paused, and again he was above the barrier. After speaking with corpse, he was banned for this.

zell
10-09-2002, 02:01 AM
So then leave him banned. No problems there.

Dude6252000
10-09-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
Nope. Because before he received the large ban, his language to the staff, and the contents of the messages he spammed our RCs as well as massed to players (when he wasn't in no-PM jail), were very, very, very inappropriate. He had numerous chances to improve his behavior - he did not use any of them.

And I personally saw him use this trainer, as well as one of the auctioneers (I think it was Alex_6), as well as one or two players who were at the auction. Alex had warped Uifz down, and then uifz paused, and a second later he was above the barrier. Alex warped him down again and asked him to stay down; Uifz said 'no' and again paused, and again he was above the barrier. After speaking with corpse, he was banned for this.
Sounds a lot like Uifz. x.x I vote to leave him banned, mainly because he harassed me and others for my age. And about your name, Tseng =x

AlexH
10-09-2002, 03:59 AM
24 hour ban for using a trainer.
You should think yourself lucky.

Uifz
10-10-2002, 04:45 AM
Thats not true, I was put in no pm jail a month before using a trainer i confessed. When i was put in no pm jail i couldnt do anything, so i finally got out when someone released me alright, and then i never swore or anything because why would i? So then i used a trainer at the auction house, i did not use vulgar language for the past 3 weeks since i was released from the no pm jail. Tseng and others are saying that they ban me for vulgar lanuage use, I never use vulgar lanuage after i was release, i admit i did use vulgar language before i was put into no pm jail because of other ET issues, but I didnt use vulgar language after I was released from no pm jail, and then I used the trainer, and I confessed and I try to sign back on it said I was disconnected from the adminstrator, I never used Vulgar language after i was jail, why would I, I was warping in and out with the trainer and I admit to it, I admit i should get 30 days but not over 30 days. Also, I have stop harrasing about people's age. And you can ask i havent ask them since end of july, beginning august.