PDA

View Full Version : 1st Memory?

MilkyWay0016
10-06-2002, 01:30 AM
What was your 1st graal memory? I'm not sure if there was a thread about this before, I couldn't find one x.x;
So I was just wondering.
I remember going on for the 1st time and seeing a pop up from Birdy saying he was quitting... and then liek 1000 pm's saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I was just like wts?? Who is this BirdBird chick?

Heh, sorry birdbird. I thought you were a girl <333
no clue why though >>;

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-06-2002, 01:43 AM
My first memory about Graal is when I started playing. I kept getting stuck in the walls or getting locked behind NPC doors, so I kept using ARS to bail me out (before I knew there was unstick me).

I also remember my computer always froze from the midis for some reaosn.

AlexH
10-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Always bugging my friend who showed me the game because I didn't have a clue how to do anything on it.
Then I went on my exploring around classic and got beat up by PKers. :(

Neonight
10-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
What was your 1st graal memory? I'm not sure if there was a thread about this before, I couldn't find one x.x;
So I was just wondering.
I remember going on for the 1st time and seeing a pop up from Birdy saying he was quitting... and then liek 1000 pm's saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I was just like wts?? Who is this BirdBird chick?

Heh, sorry birdbird. I thought you were a girl <333
no clue why though >>;

I remember once when Aftershock's mom and I were sittin...

Graal related. Crap.

I can actually only think of two things, and it's not really old or anything. It was probably 1999 or so.

1.) I was asked to be Co-Leader of this guild named {DoS}, and I said yeah. Then I said no. Then I quit being "leaders" of guilds.

2.) RYO HIBICKI. HAHA.

Lyndzey
10-06-2002, 02:01 AM
First, I played offline mode.

Then, I noticed we could go online and play. I went online and saw a girl named Melissa (she still plays). I tried to kill her, but her 20 hearts and axe beat my 3 hearts and l1 sword. I then ran around asking people how I saved my game.

Neonight
10-06-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
I then ran around asking people how I saved my game.

Announcer ANTAGO:

Idiot of the Century award goes to....

PRINCESS QUEEN PERSON KING WTS LYNDZEY {[email protected]{1{@[[{PRINCESS OF GRAAL}{@#}!}{~]]~{}!

;D

Kuza
10-06-2002, 02:10 AM
*searches through his head for back then*

ah, yes! i remember now. i remember getting my ass kicked on classic and thinking, ****, it's going to take me awhile to get as good as these guys...

that was about 2 and 1/2 years ago, after g2k1 went to hell i started playing classic. look mom, no level 1 sword or shield.

for some reason, the name "Undine," keeps playing back in my head as well. nobody seemed to like her, poor chick.

Ghost Pirate
10-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Wondering how the hell this one dude got his horse so fast
(This was on LostWorld)

zell12
10-06-2002, 02:27 AM
First thing that comes to mind are the Smineys and Kerin.

cloudstrifevii
10-06-2002, 02:44 AM
Ahh the memorys probaly the first time I got on to play npulse and seeing tree hackers planting trees all over and staff having to update level hehe.

Lyndzey
10-06-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Announcer ANTAGO:

Idiot of the Century award goes to....

PRINCESS QUEEN PERSON KING WTS LYNDZEY {[email protected]{1{@[[{PRINCESS OF GRAAL}{@#}!}{~]]~{}!

;D

That might have been me, but I couldn't change my name without restarting my save.

LOA--Paul
10-06-2002, 02:54 AM
One Stoned Kittah was stalking me (i think it was like my, second day on Graal) and he kept PKing me, I saww some guy in a squall suit on a horse named "hero" so I asked him for help. I payed him 3G thinking it was a lot.

konidias
10-06-2002, 03:22 AM
I honestly don't remember anything about my first memories of Graal. I just basically played Classic all the way through, got bored, and left for 6 months. I didn't join any guilds, hang out with anyone, nothing. Just went on and played like it was an offline game. I was more in it for the gameplay and stuff and not chatting. That's probably why no one remembers me playing Classic a long time ago.

I wasn't really concerned about guilds, when I signed up, etc. It never crossed my mind. I just got bored one day after like 6 months and came back to classic. Played for a while, joined guilds, and eventually after a while, 2k1 came out and after the big reset on classic, I moved on. :)

Brad
10-06-2002, 03:28 AM
I was offline and confused and stuck in a room where I was confused. Then I got on and I did not know howto change my clothes so i walked into a bee suit and that was me. I thought I was so cool as a bee but was confused because when I started I picked Thief so I thought I would look like that :P :P :P

I did not learn howto pm for months :P

konidias
10-06-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I was offline and confused and stuck in a room where I was confused. Then I got on and I did not know howto change my clothes so i walked into a bee suit and that was me. I thought I was so cool as a bee but was confused because when I started I picked Thief so I thought I would look like that :P :P :P

I did not learn howto pm for months :P

Haha Bradley the Bee Boy! :D

aylad
10-06-2002, 03:44 AM
I thought the gfx were truly horrible.... it wasn't until I got a new comp that I realized having a 256-color display was the problem. It made everything look like a gif rather than a png.... Xo

vovavziggy
10-06-2002, 03:44 AM
My earliest memory is when I joined Yoshi Tribe and ran around with all my Yoshi buddies. ;)

Neonight
10-06-2002, 03:53 AM

That might have been me, but I couldn't change my name without restarting my save.

Awww. :(
That's what the password is for!

CheeToS2
10-06-2002, 05:32 AM
Caius got me into graal, he told me it was like a graphical MUD :D
So I downloaded it, got my FREE (OMG!!!) account (CheeToS :P), checked out the training levels and thought it was cool, so we both got on npulse, I hated playing any other server because I didn't know how to do anything. Caius tried to get me to play Classic every once and a while, but I hated it because there was always 200+ players, It was laggy as poo on my 166MHz pc with 56k, and It was confusing for me. It took me weeks to figure out what "PK" and "P2P" meant, lol. I remember everybody messing it with bush bug, where you pick up a bush, press D, press M, and press M again, and you'd go invisible ^_^. Geovanie was sending lots of admin messages on N-Pulse too, so I asked him how he did it, and he told me he "presses this button over here, and that one over there, and viola!" lol. The day ghost mode came out, I checked out 2k1 and loved it, I had never even seen a lighteffect before, except in the screenshot of the day. I bought my P2P account the same day, and got Caius to get one too.

A lot more than 1 memory, but oh well :P

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 05:53 AM
I remember my first day... real good. Well this is more of differnt moments on classic.

When I joined there wasn't the insult "newbie". When you joined there were like tons of people who help you. No matter how many hours you had. I do believe the PM boxes had banner ads in them :D So Stefan and such were getting money since the start. I didn't do much... untill I started the clan [Thief Empire]... in which we paid our members for missions the did. That's where I met Shockedfrog. Then when Tseng left the GRA... I got leadership of the guild because Tseng gave me his password. So me and Matt lead the GRA into a better golden age. Then they got pissed at my leadership because of my ideals of government, so I deleted everyone and held the guild randsom. I remember that I was exploring and the Lizardon Temple wasn't done X_x. That's about it.

Torankusu
10-06-2002, 06:00 AM
gameo banned me on my second day of graal.

horses and players were getting warped to some swamp thingies and I figured out how to get out of the water hole, so I was banned. :\

Griffyn
10-06-2002, 07:10 AM
Getting stuck on Northern Limits. <3 for ARS.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
10-06-2002, 07:58 AM
I remember screaming like a bish to get this one guy jailed for pking me and taking my 3g I had worked my ass off on baking bread for XD

darkriders_p2p
10-06-2002, 08:27 AM
First Classic Memory (that I remember)
getting a mass declaring UNDINE as queen, shortly after I owned her with 4 hearts and level 1 sword.
First G2001 Memory
Everyone was abusing the tag maker and was making fun of Peach.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-06-2002, 08:36 AM
getting my ass kicked by sparrers like volcom, shattered legend, acid telvecho, triple H, and everlasting godstopper on N-pulse

Graal2001_NAT
10-06-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by vovavziggy
My earliest memory is when I joined Yoshi Tribe and ran around with all my Yoshi buddies. ;)
=0=0=0 THOSE TIMES WERE THE BEST :) When mad and cha still played :) yoshi tribe was leet before DV came

Kuza
10-06-2002, 09:16 AM
i found Graal when i was searching for a Zelda walkthrough, and then voila... i found my way onto classic in seconds! my first account was Panndallor. when i opened up the 'player's online window' (which took me about 10 weeks to figure out) and seen BloodySin (FAQ) in the staff section. i was lagging like a wagon, half the time.

hmm, i told my friend about it and we began playing Classic. he was like, i found a better server and it's not as laggy. so i followed him to Bravo Online. my friend quit playing thereafter, and Bravo Online got shut down and became Andor.

--Chris--
10-06-2002, 10:00 AM
i remember getting stuck at the old training house in a hole which asked me to use the unstick me command to warp out and i couldn't XD

Googi
10-06-2002, 10:08 AM
Going onto classic and getting harrassed by 3 people asking me to be their "GF".

So I was like "WTF"

What's the second most popular server? N-Pulse? Okay....

And that's how I started playing N-Pulse :)

Amagius
10-06-2002, 10:09 AM
I remember being chased for about 30 minutes trying to escape 'Outlaw.' I also remember asking for about two weeks how to Mass message. I'd just click there name and ask. Also, I would always want to PK things.

BLOOD_kane
10-06-2002, 10:28 AM
Besides first starting my first BIG EVENT memory was shortly after I started all accounts were deleted because people had like 20 hearts and all the newbs (including me) couldnt get that many anymore, so instead of fixing the levels they wiped all the accounts and we all had to re-register...good times..kinda.

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by darkriders_p2p
First Classic Memory (that I remember)
getting a mass declaring UNDINE as queen, shortly after I owned her with 4 hearts and level 1 sword.
First G2001 Memory
Everyone was abusing the tag maker and was making fun of Peach.
People dont know this... but I was a major factor in her decline on X, Dinoland, and Classic. I started a small thing with the tag {Rebellion}... no membership requirments. You just had to hate Undine.

Undine hated the mess out of me because I used more logic then her. I even recruited/converted some X GPs (at the time Undine was dating MLM (Owner of X) so ALL of the GPs were too scared to jail her.). The Major GP was AXEL! That is when me and Axel first joined up our forces... to fight Undine, Queen of the *****es. Countless times Undine was jailed. Then on the Final Day of Undine; The GPs, Players, and Rebels all joined together to push her out of X by force. When that was done we moved to Classic for like a five hour war. More people joined the Rebellion that day and we found Undine hiding under a bush in Angel Clan. We took some screenshots of us humping the bush... and then we whooped her ass. She then left to Dino Land, In which we did the same thing.

About Half a Year later she came back to X... only to find me as a GP. Since we had our shear hate towards each other... I got to jail her and embarass her with the Change Player crap.

I hated her so much... I'm going to find her and run a car over her or something.

Lyndzey
10-06-2002, 08:05 PM
People always talk about the "good days of Classic"

It's still like that, but everyone is too lazy to do the quests so they don't play it.

Googi
10-06-2002, 08:22 PM
Heh, Undine, she came to N-Pulse once, lasted an hour before she used a trainer and got banned (N-Pulse staff are incredibly good at detecting trainer use).

Oh, and first 2K1 memory...

I don't remember much of bread baking, I do, however, remember that the first time I went farming I planted all 5 seeds at once, and then Toran came up to me an he was like "You're going to have to water all of those, you know" only I didn't have a watering can XD.

And it was back to bread baking for me.

I did get farming right eventually though :)

Hilton
10-07-2002, 12:59 AM
Classic: wandering around the castle some guy showed me fish-sword.gif

2k1: went on a friends account and everyone on the playerlist was named Lycia and was using her head

It was so much fun getting 99 arrows and bombs and pissing everyone off with the God Bow

--Chris--
10-07-2002, 01:48 AM
isn't axel ibonic? O.o
hmm...my 1st 2k1 memory...disturbed limit (brandon_schellin) and cyrix311 giving me stuff and showing me around.

LordMatt
10-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Classic Memories-Comming onto classic for the first time and joining a "guild" called {TPS} It took me 3 hours to figure out howto use setnick.
Also traveling around and found ZEAL house and someone stuck this idea in my head that guild houses are very secertive and all. So I was freaked out and all.
Last memory is a huge race Mr. bear held that was from big city I think...to barbord. EVERYONE had to join. He kepts admin messaging and all. I was there with like 150 others. I got second and got a item called mirror I was so confused.
G2K1 Memories-My friend got p2p and told me G2K1 was LAG LESS! (I had only played classic before and it lagged bad with like 300 on a day) So I upgraded for 6 months, came on and I MOVED 1 TILE PER 2 SECONDS! I was so mad, personal PMing all because I didn't know howto use mass. Then someone told me "Oh just turn off lighting effects". That person was Silver.
I am now just babling. Its been so long since I have posted because I lost password to account and konidias just fixed me so HI

KawaiiSaRiA
10-07-2002, 02:01 AM
My first memory of graal was on my 13th birthday. My friend, Hylian, web master of Zelda Temple, decided to make me download Graal, as he wanted to throw me a birthdat party online. I accepted, so I had him help me install it as it was very complicated at the time. It was nothing like the new "exe" you download now..
Anyway, we're online, I'm at the begginers level..Hylian meets up with me there, and I am wearing, of course, the newbie head. So I ask him, "Why do I look like a guy?" He said I needed to change my head, so he taught me how. Then he taught me about the PM system, and the F7 pop up list. The second person I met, was Hylians good friend from the message forums -- Zelda Player. He was mucking around and started to "rape" me outside of the Graal church. Hylian kept at him and told him to back off, I'm like, what the hell? Hehe. I miss the old days very much.

Dach
10-07-2002, 02:19 AM
I remember not being able to sign on, because of some parental controls on AOL, for like 2-3 weeks. During that time I found the wondrous miracle of level editing.

Since I had never before seen any kind of programming language, I was totally baffled by the first script I saw (probably a door or the bar guy). I started to figure it out, but then when I figured out how to get online, I almost died. I always thought it would be so freakin awesome to have a multiplayer zelda game, and here I am playing something like zelda with like 150+ other people.

Took me forever to figure out mass messages, at first I thought toalls were masses, and I was like, "toall: what are those gray bubbles for?". So noone listened to me... Then I met Lil Nova, The Night Ninja, Lomgren, and Tom and that pretty much sums up my first few months of Graal. heh

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-07-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Dach
I remember not being able to sign on, because of some parental controls on AOL, for like 2-3 weeks. During that time I found the wondrous miracle of level editing.

so that's what it was! When I first got graal, I could never actually log on a server...I just got stuck on the loading screen, I had AOL, but I was on the highest setting, so I don't know what the dilio was....

cshank4
10-07-2002, 02:44 AM
My first one was when me and my friends (JoeK5142 and Twande2) played classsic together... and Joe taught me how to use the Horse Dupe trick... then he had to quit because his sister (we all knew eachother IRL we lived next door to eachother too) made up some BS lie about graal saying it has satan worshiping and stuff in it (just because joe was on it all the time and wouldnt let his sister on) so he got grounded for 2 months and had to delete graal... But he wiped the HD saying it was the only way to get it off (this was before his sister knew computers) and deleted all her games with the magic/satan worshipping in em XD
Edit: Oh yeah the MIDIs always froze my computer... now they dont even play for some reason even though I have it turned on

Zurkiba
10-07-2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Heh, Undine, she came to N-Pulse once, lasted an hour before she used a trainer and got banned (N-Pulse staff are incredibly good at detecting trainer use).

Oh, and first 2K1 memory...

I don't remember much of bread baking, I do, however, remember that the first time I went farming I planted all 5 seeds at once, and then Toran came up to me an he was like "You're going to have to water all of those, you know" only I didn't have a watering can XD.

And it was back to bread baking for me.

I did get farming right eventually though :)
Yeah... My first day on 2k1 was similiar to that... only there wasn't any Bread Baking. I kept bugging some random people untill they gave me the all gold set of mining tools. Then someone gave me some money to buy speeds and a bomy made me five holes. So I planted them and watched them die :D. Then I tried to enslave the bomy race (This was a time when Bomies outnumbered Humans 5:1)

Googi
10-07-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
(This was a time when Bomies outnumbered Humans 5:1)

The good days :(

Zolrieg
10-07-2002, 04:06 AM
when penchoo first made me download graal, i was playing through the classic start place, and i was stuck in the 'unstick me' place for about 40 minutes. I also remember joining a 'guild' and being led down into one of the SM rooms, where I used to always frequent from then on.

Kuza
10-07-2002, 04:17 AM
first g2k1 memory: i was a bomy and kept running into walls. warcaptain lemme borrow his account Warcaptain_Enigma account, and moments later i got a message from Mafukie, "welcome to graal2001! **** you!" and then i was sosad.

the end.

Griffyn
10-07-2002, 04:50 AM
Ohhh, I put my first classic memory, not 2k1. My first memory for 2k1 would be Me vs. Vermain for ET. Fun times.

AlexH
10-07-2002, 04:54 AM
2k1: Paying Ghostie 10g to send me Graal 3D and then I wouldn't download it because the file was called i_r_*****_software. :(

-Axel-
10-07-2002, 04:54 AM
I remeber a lot of peopel helping me =(..... I miss them. Lol one of those people were Holy Swordsman.

-Joe and r00ster and all the other hackers... (Pizza snakes 4 lyf)
hrmm..
(Lost of stuff involving Classic..... Northern Limits going bye bye... etc)

-Lost Worlds- Tryign to become a GP but I ended up joining The Flames =/......
-X - Being a GP and being horribly nasty to Undine. =)
2k1- Being a bomy and doing bomy things... =/....

I was the first Axel of graal, foo'. Anyone else who uses this name is a.... a... Copycat =(. (lol my first name was SSJ_Mike, but then I wanted a new name so I picked Axel making sure no one had it.. considering there was only Classic at the time.)

Griffyn
10-07-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
2k1: Paying Ghostie 10g to send me Graal 3D and then I wouldn't download it because the file was called i_r_*****_software. :(
Bahahahahahahhaa

Frankie_Shakur
10-07-2002, 05:03 AM
I remember my first day of graal.
I was on classic, and this guy on a black horse was PKing me. I didnt run or pause, so he thought I was cool. Then, when carlos aka layzee from wasteland souljahs was harrassing me the black horseman came and we kicked carlos's ass 8)

LilNiglet
10-07-2002, 07:39 AM
People always talk about the "good days of Classic"

It's still like that, but everyone is too lazy to do the quests so they don't play it.
I would play classic IF SOMEONE HELPED ME OUT COUGH COUGH

My first memory... ****, I dunno.. I was on Delteria, I think... maybe Elven Lands... I can't remember. I actually used Pie's trainer.... oh, man, the chaos i could have caused if i had actually known how to script :(

Oh well, now I'm just another Midbie wasting away his life. ;-;

ShadowStrike2k1
10-07-2002, 08:03 AM
Aha the good old days. This was oh so long ago I reved up my computer and slammed it for not going fast enough! My heart almost jumped out of my stomach as my 56k modem slowly made its way onto the AOL Mainscreen. BEEP BONG SMOKE SOMETHING.. You've got mail! I jumped onto the graal website and started the download all because a friend at school told me you could snowboard online!

The download was slow and I ended up going to a movie with my 6th grade girlfriend.... Rated g....

NEXT MORNING!

DA NA NA NA repeat first paragraph

I started up the game and saw a familiar face which I had seen the night before. I saw a list of servers and clicked on the first available one... Classic.... I logged on and ran amuk all around the newbie town once I had finished the quest with the help of other newbs I quickly got aquianted with the locals of the newbie house.. EG. Galen who just sat there going about his NPC business. then I tried to venture to the castle where I was killed 50 or 60 times before succesfully completing the quest with the help of a friend who's name was not important enough to remember. I remember he wanted me to join his guild the nomad warriors and I quickly said "Setnickname Shadow Strike [Nomad warriors]" and became NameShadow Strike [Nomad warriors].
After having some fun with this tag I grew tiresome and created my own, the gods of war or GOW as it was called then. It lasted 3 hours and had one member. ANYWAY YEAH I WAS SO THRILLED AT THE MOTOR CYCLE HORSE AND I LOVED THE ZORBI RING!

I told all my friends the end

Thak2
10-07-2002, 08:44 AM
I went on N-Pulse, and headed left, and found a fishing pond, with a few people running around really fast and shooting GP Nets at other people, and trapping them.

I ran away and spent a lot of time chopping money and bombs out of an old mans grass patch.

AlexH
10-07-2002, 08:48 AM
Ah I also remember on CDA my friend was testing out the GP Nets which sent people to jail.
Unfortunatly they were rather buggy and didn't disapear and everyone who touched them got warped to jail.
So he makes a mass telling no one to go to the level it was stuck in, so obviously I went there, as the majority of the server did, and we all got warped to jail.
No-one with RC was on so there was like 90% of the server stuck in jail for a good hour untill my friend relized he could edit the level in RC so we could all use unstick me and get out. :)

Googi
10-07-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1
.... Rated g....

Why does rated G always a bad thing?

I don't really care what a movie is rated, if it's good, I'm going to go see it.

AlexH
10-07-2002, 09:09 AM
G rating?
What would that be over in the UK.
We only ave U (suitable for everyone) PG (perental guidance) and the rest are all age limits.
Would G be the same as PG?

MasterNuke
10-07-2002, 09:09 AM
Ahh... my first days of Graal... I was such a dam goodie goodie... I would be the one with 90ap, my friend always having around 30, walkin around... doin all those old old quests... like getting in a black and white shirt and getting the level 2 sword... about 2 weeks later... Kharlia was put on a different port...

Torankusu
10-07-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Googi
woah. I remember that.

LOA--Paul
10-07-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
G rating?
What would that be over in the UK.
We only ave U (suitable for everyone) PG (perental guidance) and the rest are all age limits.
Would G be the same as PG?
G would be U
Our ratings go

G
PG
PG13
R
NC17

KawaiiSaRiA
10-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

G would be U
Our ratings go

G
PG
PG13
R
NC17
Australian ratings:
G (General)
PG (Parental Guidance)
M (Mature)
M15+ (Mature suitable for people over the age of 15)
R18+ (Restricted)

konidias
10-07-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

Australian ratings:
G (General)
PG (Parental Guidance)
M (Mature)
M15+ (Mature suitable for people over the age of 15)
R18+ (Restricted)

and I could go to all of them! Shazam! :cool: It's fun being 19.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
10-07-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by konidias

and I could go to all of them! Shazam! :cool: It's fun being 19.

*is 14 :( :( :( :( *

R0b1n-NPC
10-08-2002, 05:54 AM
My first memory on graal, is thinking "wtf is this" and trying to chase the heads on the minimaps, and i never found anyone. i would click them desperatly to no avail.

then i left untill someone told me how to use the playerlist ;x

:Edit

And i was playing over my friend Mike's house.
He refused to show me how to play :(

Edit:

Frankie_Shakur
10-08-2002, 07:26 AM
HAHAHAHA AXEL

SSJ_Mike {looking for GF} {fourth in command} (Final Fantasy)
§ephiroth_§trife {Married to Chilira} {Co-leader} (Final Fantasy)

Axel set me up with chilira who i divorced shortly after. Our names then changed to {Lonely and looking}
Wed by beers for girls at that bar near the starting house. We rode motorcycles and picked girls up

good times.

Sky
10-08-2002, 09:10 AM
I member when I first started graal I thought having 100 ap was the greatest ever...lol..:D

Dach
10-08-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Sky
I member when I first started graal I thought having 100 ap was the greatest ever...lol..:D

I still have 100 ap, except when that stupid newb guy comes around with 1 heart and tries messing with me... *hits with hammer*

magicbud3344
10-18-2002, 03:40 AM
being on n-puls then out of no where some hacker is like hay buddy have sum money and drops like a bojillion gralats then next thing i know the floating trees are here trapping everyone, this was before my magicbud3344 account, i think my old acount was like luckykill or something odd like that

Shiftk03-
10-18-2002, 04:22 AM
I remember when noone could set their nicknames...I quit, came back and played Dino Valley for awhile as 2-d...then switched to G2k1, chased Konidias around saying "GIMME YOUR SHOES!" and joining some very stupid kingdom and fighting Pirate crew (I killed the whole crew then got jumped)..then me and Captain Ghost Pirate became friends and stuff.....I don't remember much else...but now I'm a Manager there x.x

EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 04:28 AM
My first memory is when my friend Michael and I played, it was me insulting him about his lame Dark Vaderish head.

EliteDeath
10-18-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Sky
I member when I first started graal I thought having 100 ap was the greatest ever...lol..:D One of my later memories was "oh god stefan why the hell did you give us this horrid AP system{" when he first introduced it >< ::dislikes AP and preferred being able to kill like mad and still heal easy::

Qwert616
10-18-2002, 05:02 AM
Blah, my computer wasn't fast enough to play on what is now Classic at the time.

Me and about 5 friends or so played on a personal server. It was a lot of fun. The owner was completely corrupt and basically did whatever he wanted. We had a lot of court trials too. Mostly against the same person. He would always lose and get his character set to a naked newbie and was then warped to the CC. Which, at the time, none of us knew how to leave.

Ah, fun :)

Locke_boy
10-18-2002, 05:19 AM
My first memory was on Classic, I remember introducing the game to my friend. I also remember someone helping me .. and at some point, in the place where you first started, it was raining gold gelats .. so my friend and I had thousands of them, and we went to some place next to the castle and paid 250g to get in .. I have the screenshot of us sitting in there. He was a panda, and I was a zorbi girl .. I didn't realize it was a girl at the time.

At least I think that was my first memory. I don't remember much of anything from when I started out. I also remember ghosting on 2k1, and wondering what those black circles were with the white in the center. I later realized those were the lighting effects gone weird. When I ghosted that one time, there was nobody around, and I was pretty confused.

Yes, I joined Graal when 2k1 was out. I joined less than 150 days ago, I think. So hoorah for relative newbishness.

Hrm .. my friend Chrissie introduced me to this, she used Classic more as an enormous chatroom .. I remember a screenshot she sent me, with someone asking .. "Why is my shovel a pizza?" .. :o

I'm done now! :asleep: