PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Is A Fake

DuoTCN
10-06-2002, 01:00 AM
Hello everyone. My other account ran out so i am using this one now. Hmmm, lets dicuss Kevin from 2k1. Yep there are some nice hats one there isn't there? Yeah i like the Snow Goggles, CONSIDERING I MADE THEM A LONG TIME AGO. yeps thats right kevin STOLE that hat from me, GHETTOCHILD!!! I made them for him a long time ago for hats and money on 2k1. But he said that they weren't good enough and he never paid me. Then I talked to Kamuii and TIKI and they said they would upload it for me anyways. But little did i know that they forgot about it and Kevin put HIS name on MY work and sent it in. What a jerk. I want Kevin to be punished for stealing MY work. I do believe i showed this hat to the following. Zen, Kamuii, TIKI, and Kevin, oh yeah i also showed it to DragonX. This is just bull when people start using other peoples work because they aren't talented enough to do their own. I know that goggles aren't that great because i made them a super long time ago. But still Kevin should be punished.

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by DuoTCN
Hello everyone. My other account ran out so i am using this one now. Hmmm, lets dicuss Kevin from 2k1. Yep there are some nice hats one there isn't there? Yeah i like the Snow Goggles, CONSIDERING I MADE THEM A LONG TIME AGO. yeps thats right kevin STOLE that hat from me, GHETTOCHILD!!! I made them for him a long time ago for hats and money on 2k1. But he said that they weren't good enough and he never paid me. Then I talked to Kamuii and TIKI and they said they would upload it for me anyways. But little did i know that they forgot about it and Kevin put HIS name on MY work and sent it in. What a jerk. I want Kevin to be punished for stealing MY work. I do believe i showed this hat to the following. Zen, Kamuii, TIKI, and Kevin, oh yeah i also showed it to DragonX. This is just bull when people start using other peoples work because they aren't talented enough to do their own. I know that goggles aren't that great because i made them a super long time ago. But still Kevin should be punished.
Where is your proof? Because to me you're just saying this

"I MADE THE INTERNET AND THEY STOLE MY IDEA"

DuoTCN
10-06-2002, 01:13 AM
My proof are the people i put down. That and look at the rest of Kevins work. It ALL sucks and they are all recolors.

MilkyWay0016
10-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Well, I WOULD feel bad for you and/or believe you but you just posted a giant temper tantrum. Why didn't you talk this out with Kevin and admins first, before posting some random thread? What do you want US to do, go 'OMG THAT BISH LETS BURN HIM AT TEH STAKE OMG OMG OMG'

Neonight
10-06-2002, 01:51 AM

*dies laughing*

BUT BEFORE I DIE, I'll tell you why I will die laughing:

I've seen Ghettochild's work. It's horrible. He cannot use transparencies, and MS Paint doesn't really make hats that good.

End of story. Sorry, Ghettochild.

Googi
10-06-2002, 01:54 AM
Kevin stole something, eh?

That's nothing new...

DuoTCN
10-06-2002, 02:15 AM
Neonight, shows how much you know. Considering I did make that in MS Paint AND I can use tranparencies. That was a long time ago when i worked for you. I have multiplied my skills by a lot. I worked for you, what, 7-8-9 months ago?

DuoTCN
10-06-2002, 02:16 AM
Sorry if that sounded like a temper tantrum. I didn't know how to get ahold of any of the Admins.

AlexH
10-06-2002, 02:18 AM
Would this be Kevin as in account name RichKevin?

And you can contact the admins on 2k1, you said you already told Kamuii.

DuoTCN
10-06-2002, 02:19 AM
I talked to Kamuii LONG ago when i first made it. I also do not go on any servers. I only work for them. Graal does not work on my computer only RC does. So I do my work from that.

konidias
10-06-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
and MS Paint doesn't really make hats that good.

Hey now, lets not go there. I do all my graphics in MS Paint. There are hats on 2k1 that I made in MS Paint... Snow hats, Racoon hats, newbie mask. All of my pw is in MS Paint. :cool:

aylad
10-06-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Hey now, lets not go there. I do all my graphics in MS Paint. There are hats on 2k1 that I made in MS Paint... Snow hats, Racoon hats, newbie mask. All of my pw is in MS Paint. :cool:

MSPaint rocks. I use it for 99% of my work.

Neonight
10-06-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Ew. :p
My point is that Ghettochild's graphics are usually 8-bit NES crap. There's no way he can go from 8-bit to 12 million color goodness in half of a year. He PMed me and said he learned from Zen. Zen's graphics aren't anything to brag about. :\ He was just there at the right time.

Clops = Rock. ;D

CheeToS2
10-06-2002, 05:33 AM
Caius quit 2k1 because someone supposedly stole his Red Gangster drawing :(

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 06:05 AM
My proof are the people i put down. That and look at the rest of Kevins work. It ALL sucks and they are all recolors.
Look at the hat I made (FAKE)

I MADE IT AND SOMEONE STOLE IT! I MADE IT ALONG TIME AGO. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK MEH FRIENDS LIKE m1nt, Sparky, Kevin, Axel, Dabura, Pith, and Brad!
------------------
See... you have no proof. Though there isn't much proof for something like this... But you just cant come on the forums going "Someone stole this from me... Here are some random names which probally wont remember anything since I made the image ALONG TIME AGO"... which brings me to another point. You made it along time ago, so why didn't you submit it along time ago?

Googi
10-06-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

I MADE IT AND SOMEONE STOLE IT! I MADE IT ALONG TIME AGO. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK MEH FRIENDS LIKE m1nt, Sparky, Kevin, Axel, Dabura, Pith, and Brad!
------------------
See... you have no proof. Though there isn't much proof for something like this... But you just cant come on the forums going "Someone stole this from me... Here are some random names which probally wont remember anything since I made the image ALONG TIME AGO"... which brings me to another point. You made it along time ago, so why didn't you submit it along time ago?

Well, if Kamuii sides with him, then Kevin is toast.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-06-2002, 08:16 AM

------------------

Why don't you and some of your friends go burn a cross?

BLOOD_kane
10-06-2002, 10:20 AM
word i hate it when people down here (in the south) wont let the whole civil war thing die....face facts willy bubba the war is over we lost get over it.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by BLOOD_kane
word i hate it when people down here (in the south) wont let the whole civil war thing die....face facts willy bubba the war is over we lost get over it.

haha!

KawaiiSaRiA
10-06-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Neonight

MS Paint doesn't really make hats that good.

Don't mock MS Paint. It is capable of alot, if you put time and effort into your work. It's a very, very, basic graphic program is all. Hell, I use it to make alot of my graal graphics.

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

Why don't you and some of your friends go burn a cross?
Yet again... more sterotyping. Here is a hint for you Yankee Boy. ON YOUR POSTS TOWARDS ME YOU ARE MOCKING ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE. Not to mention that that is the KKK... which is also an organization in the North. kthxbai.

Originally posted by BLOOD_kane
The Dixie Flag is the Sign for Dixie. Do we run around going "YANKEES ARE GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE WE GOING TO FIGHT AGAIN" or something? No. So kthxbai

AlexH
10-06-2002, 08:16 PM
MSPaint can make great graphics if you put the time into it.
The one I always remember in it was Shadrocks picture of the cliff and the sky.
He done all that in paint and it was amazing.

pallfy33
10-06-2002, 10:20 PM
hahaha its just a game dont get so bent out of shape

Zolrieg
10-06-2002, 10:44 PM
I think the question is why would you want to be known as the creator of those ;/

Brad
10-06-2002, 11:03 PM
;[email protected]!

MAEYBE IF FU R WENEY NEWBZ U WEUDLNT HAEV THID PROLBEM LOLL NEUBZX

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-06-2002, 11:28 PM

Yet again... more sterotyping. Here is a hint for you Yankee Boy. ON YOUR POSTS TOWARDS ME YOU ARE MOCKING ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE. Not to mention that that is the KKK... which is also an organization in the North. kthxbai.

The Dixie Flag is the Sign for Dixie. Do we run around going "YANKEES ARE GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE WE GOING TO FIGHT AGAIN" or something? No. So kthxbai

haha how am I a yankee? Yankees are americans on the east coast, shows how much you learn at the schoolhouse....

aylad
10-07-2002, 12:08 AM
haha how am I a yankee? Yankees are americans on the east coast, shows how much you learn at the schoolhouse....

Haha better not say that anywhere on the east coast south of Virginia..... shows how much y'all learn at the.... whatever y'all have out in Californiland. :D

LordMatt
10-07-2002, 02:33 AM

haha how am I a yankee? Yankees are americans on the east coast, shows how much you learn at the schoolhouse.... Yankees are people in the north. I live in Texas, I was born in Texas so I am not a Yankee. As alot of southern people would say, you can tell who is a yankee usually because their car is rusted from the salt they put on the roads when they ice over

zell12
10-07-2002, 02:37 AM
Well us canucks use lots of salt on our roads. o.O

XxxxneosoftxxxX
10-07-2002, 02:38 AM
los angeles w00t w00t!