PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff!

IlyaDraven
10-04-2002, 05:24 AM
New stuff, There are fortification pillars. You need the makeing tool befor you can make them. Even the weakest ones are very strong.

*quote from stefan*
you can produce fortification pillars in Bogenera; you can place them outside and in shallow water to protect areas; this is mainly for kingdom wars and the tax islands, so it will soon be disabled on
the main island
*quote from stefan*

AlexH
10-04-2002, 05:26 AM
You edited your post.
Now mines looks stupid. :(

*some mod delete this*
And while your at it see if you can figure out why I can't delete any of my posts please. :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-04-2002, 05:33 AM
You can make forts now using wooden palisides

BlKnight
10-04-2002, 05:52 AM
Where can you make them? As in what town or island?

Are the forts improvised blocked off areas or actual places you can walk isnide to and store your crap?

Torankusu
10-04-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
You edited your post.
Now mines looks stupid. :(

*some mod delete this*
And while your at it see if you can figure out why I can't delete any of my posts please. :( you're listed as a "reporter."
That didn't let me edit mine either. With Konidias as that MODMANAGER guy, don't expect for it to get corrected for a loooooooooong time, if ever.

AlexH
10-04-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
you're listed as a "reporter."
That didn't let me edit mine either. With Konidias as that MODMANAGER guy, don't expect for it to get corrected for a loooooooooong time, if ever.

:(
Oh well I just put in *delete me* messages when my posts are dumb. :)

konidias
10-05-2002, 09:48 AM
you're listed as a "reporter."

Fixed. Your words don't make me want to do it any faster Toran. You only make me want to fit the role you have set for me which is lazy guy that does nothing as admin. Maybe you should think about what you say and how it affects my attitude towards work. :\

Torankusu
10-05-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Fixed. Your words don't make me want to do it any faster Toran. You only make me want to fit the role you have set for me which is lazy guy that does nothing as admin. Maybe you should think about what you say and how it affects my attitude towards work. :\ I would, however, I will not.
Answering when needed might be good.
I've been trying to find out what happened to the Playerworld Administration forum for about a week now.

konidias
10-05-2002, 08:11 PM
I would, however, I will not.
Answering when needed might be good.
I've been trying to find out what happened to the Playerworld Administration forum for about a week now.

Did you send me a forum pm about it? Because I sure didn't recieve one. Asking me over aim and me not answering is no excuse. I don't have to answer Graal related things on aim, because I'm not working on aim, I work on Graal and the Graal forums.

As for the playerworld administration forum, you aren't going to get much from me, as I have no idea why it was removed either. I guess unixmad would be the person to ask.

anUk
10-12-2002, 12:44 AM
I dont exactly understand what Konidias's job is, but i do know that he is never on 2k2 any more....if he is 2k2 game master, he shouldnt be...the staff there have been completely destroyed. It was cool when it was Er1c, DragonX, and Angel...Angel quit, and from what I hear, Konidias fired DragonX and Er1c. I havent seen Er1c in a long time. Dragon X however is faithful to 2k2, and therefore to be honest with you, he should be the GM, he cares about 2k2. I go onto graal to level up, something gets bugged and I lose all my plat in the dungeon, I try to tell konidias, and he doesnt even respond. That pisses me off. Er1c and DragonX were very helpful and had 2k2 running smoothly. Konidias, from what I can see, doesnt do a damn thing, other than go into dungeons and level and ignore pm's. That is screwed and pisses me off insanely...
I think DX and Eric should be restored as Admins or whatever, they were always very helpful.;)

Megamaniac
10-15-2002, 03:38 AM
back to the thread SUBJECT... uh yeah i wanna make a fort on pirate island x_x