PDA

View Full Version : New Events...

Proxy
09-29-2002, 10:34 PM
Alright, here's the scoop....

Several People are bored with the current events, why?
Because, they're the same events that have been held for ages, Survivor, CS, Horse Races, Go-Karts, etc....
We've taken measures to keep people from being bored and having fun by hosting events like Gully Races, Egg Hunts, and Horse Races, however, people are still somewhat bored.

So here's where you come in!
I need ideas for new events (Recommended good ones).
Post them in this thread, if I like them, I will work on them in private and then possibly release them if allowed to, by working on them in secret, fewer people know about them and thus, on the release, there are more people having fun.

Feel free to post about each other's events (whether you like it or not, any suggestions, etc.) This will let me know what events the players would prefer.

--Chris--
09-29-2002, 11:35 PM
well i would like to see a few things before u make some new events =/ for one, some new horse race tracks would be nice.

now lets see...new events...well recently i saw tseng hold a trivia thing and he used black candy around god speeds, everytime someone got a certain amount of points from answering the Qs they could go through a row of the candy in a certain direction. each row had gralat and in the last had a large amount or a big prize. i think it would be pretty cool if u made a trivia arena instead of having to use black candy XD

Proxy
09-30-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
well i would like to see a few things before u make some new events =/ for one, some new horse race tracks would be nice.

now lets see...new events...well recently i saw tseng hold a trivia thing and he used black candy around god speeds, everytime someone got a certain amount of points from answering the Qs they could go through a row of the candy in a certain direction. each row had gralat and in the last had a large amount or a big prize. i think it would be pretty cool if u made a trivia arena instead of having to use black candy XD

That was tested last night and played.

--Chris--
09-30-2002, 10:40 AM
without teh candy O.o

Proxy
09-30-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
without teh candy O.o

Yes, not released, but it was played....

SaitoHajime
09-30-2002, 10:24 PM
:)

Torankusu
10-04-2002, 06:58 AM
Tennis tournaments.

Golf is underused. Possibly scripts could be made to display the "final score" of people so people can hold golfing tournaments.

BASEBALL (games+teams) would be pretty nice.

cowboys and indians.
:cool:

AlexH
10-04-2002, 07:00 AM
PONG!!!!
The players become the parts you move up and down and umm something becomes the ball and then you play pong. :)
Everyone loves pong.

Proxy
10-06-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
PONG!!!!
The players become the parts you move up and down and umm something becomes the ball and then you play pong. :)
Everyone loves pong.

Completed. :)

Zurkiba
10-06-2002, 08:37 AM
Paintball... It could have good commands and such.

Like you gain points through victorys and kills (+ starting points) and you can buy a gun with those points. You can also buy something like "Paint Remover"... so if you're hit you can remove paint and cheat the system.

Like if you get hit 10 times then you're out. You can also buy camo (EX: Rock Camo, Tree Camo, Water Camo, Bush Camo, Grass Camo, TOTAL Camo (When used it matches the tiles)). Lets use Tree Camo as an example. If used then you become a tree, you cant move but your name wont be displayed and there will be no telling from you and the other trees.

You could get into sniper towers (and if you have a sniper paintball gun) and you could have a long range in shooting players.

You could have Custom games that could be like this
Base Commanders - There are two randomly picked Base Commanders, if "killed" the whole team loses
Elimination - Kill everyone
Stealth - Steal items of the opposite team without being caught.

etc.

EDIT: I just thought of this. You could also have Illiouson(sp?) Camo... So there are tree exact copies of yourself, they fire but it dont do anything to the other side. They follow you untill they spot an enemy or if you use a command or something.

LordMatt
10-13-2002, 07:53 AM
Why not a slots game you go and buy from a store...its made of wood and looks medevial and all....you can lose money....or gain...

--Chris--
10-15-2002, 11:03 AM
paint ball = practically same as laser tag

SaitoHajime
12-07-2002, 11:36 AM
I know this has been said many times before, but please post your new event ideas in this thread! You won't get made fun of for your ideas, so please post anything you think would be remotely fun!

Kitiara2k1
12-08-2002, 12:42 AM
tug of war, but i already told ya

Dude6252000
12-08-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Kitiara2k1
tug of war, but i already told ya
Uhh..Honestly, do you know how laggy and boring that would be? x.x You'd just hold down a button, or rapidly press one. That's no better than mining or other jobs.

--Chris--
12-08-2002, 01:47 AM
Add new horse race tracks and errm...if you played maloria, I won't mind seeing something like jump n slide or gravity spar.

Waltz5
12-08-2002, 02:23 AM
I'd love to see hockey redone with jerseys, and you can buy jerseys and stuff. And have goalie gear, better sticks, etc.

I love hockey :).

SaitoHajime
12-08-2002, 02:38 AM
Finally, some realistic ideas :)

Kitiara2k1
12-08-2002, 07:13 AM
football needs to be totally redone

Dude6252000
12-08-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Kitiara2k1
football needs to be totally redone
We were remaking it..But the project stopped when Ghostie left to 2k2, and Jagen just stopped working on it and quit :|

Proxy
12-08-2002, 10:08 AM
Threads merged so they'll be super spiffy and organized. ^_^

SaitoHajime
12-10-2002, 11:46 AM
*bump because it didn't appear in the forum after that editing*

JrTerrorist
01-09-2003, 09:34 AM
rar... classic events = teh best.. cs2win k?

Kamaeru
01-26-2003, 08:50 PM
pirate treasure hunt, kae i told you about this a long time ago, an event i held before evil excal fired me

JrTerrorist
02-03-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
:)

SPAMMER >:O

I think I remmember somethign along the lines of a Treasure Hunt.. hmm..

Tseng
02-03-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist

SPAMMER >:O

Ever look at the PW forum (Last reply column)?

Proxy
02-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Kamaeru
pirate treasure hunt, kae i told you about this a long time ago, an event i held before evil excal fired me

I remember that, and I merely forgot, could you PM me the event procedure for it again? ^_^;;