PDA

View Full Version : The Council?


emortylone
09-27-2002, 11:22 PM
We all heard and know about the council by now. But we haven't heard and update. What happened to it? Is it still in effect, and if so, how and when will it happen? I'm curious because this effects Graal, and they're changing things with the GM's such as rights and what not, so does this imply that they're preparing for it, or that they're just doing it because?
---Shifter

Googi
09-27-2002, 11:35 PM
Not all the council members have been selected yet.

AlexH
09-28-2002, 01:12 AM
I think it has beencancelled.
Not heard it from Stefan or Unix though.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-28-2002, 01:26 AM
The council idea was scratched out

zell12
09-28-2002, 01:55 AM
pffft.... Nemesis told you guys that knew *coughaftershockcough* not to say anything until Unixmad made the Offical statement. x.x

James
09-28-2002, 02:21 AM
unixmad changed his mind about the council, it could have worked out well if you had the right people.

AlexH
09-28-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by James
unixmad changed his mind about the council, it could have worked out well if you had the right people.

Yes but finding the right people would be hard and extremly risky if the wrong people were picked.

BLOOD_kane
09-28-2002, 02:25 AM
it woulda sucked anyway. I mean 3/4 of graal players are in their younger teens and would you REALLY want people that age running somthing? Id rather have Unix/Stefan run things like before than have a council. and whatever happened to Pierre-Brunet Luc(or Lue i forgot)

wasnt he the head manager of graal once?

AlexH
09-28-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by BLOOD_kane
it woulda sucked anyway. I mean 3/4 of graal players are in their younger teens and would you REALLY want people that age running somthing? Id rather have Unix/Stefan run things like before than have a council. and whatever happened to Pierre-Brunet Luc(or Lue i forgot)

wasnt he the head manager of graal once?

So because they are teenagers they are unable to make important decisions?
If you think that way I feel sorry for you.
There are plenty of mature teenagers here, sadly with them comes the immature ones.

SteveT3CK
09-28-2002, 02:40 AM
Anyways, I've compiled a list of the perfect council members (I think I was already council, so I won't include myself)

-Soul
-Lyndzey
-Exodus
-Dehitay
-Logo

BLOOD_kane
09-28-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by AlexH


So because they are teenagers they are unable to make important decisions?
If you think that way I feel sorry for you.
There are plenty of mature teenagers here, sadly with them comes the immature ones.

No thats not EXACTLY what i meant. But look at the graal player base its mainly filled with l33t d00dz, wanna be my g/f-b/f, super sayainsisnsis, etc. I wouldnt want a cousil run by those. Now the people listed are good I think. And I know not all teenagers are immature. I mean in my opinion I think I am pretty mature (but im 17 now so i dont remember how mature i was when i first started graal) But Ive always been the sort who gets annoyed with some immature people. All I was saying was the majority of graal are immature and why run the risk of having them run it?

But getting people like Soul and Lyndzey to run it is a good idea those people are good imo

Milkdude99
09-28-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by BLOOD_kane


No thats not EXACTLY what i meant. But look at the graal player base its mainly filled with l33t d00dz, wanna be my g/f-b/f, super sayainsisnsis, etc. I wouldnt want a cousil run by those. Now the people listed are good I think. And I know not all teenagers are immature. I mean in my opinion I think I am pretty mature (but im 17 now so i dont remember how mature i was when i first started graal) But Ive always been the sort who gets annoyed with some immature people. All I was saying was the majority of graal are immature and why run the risk of having them run it?

But getting people like Soul and Lyndzey to run it is a good idea those people are good imo if you are talking about Soul Blade I know him well and no he would not be a good choice , I have known him for at least 2 years. Reasons I say this (don't get me wrong about Soul I have alot of respect for him but)
He will cave in under pressure , and he does not handle stress very well , and when this happens he goes off. Since this is a Commercial Game , things like that just cannot happen and even if your mad or whatever you NEED to keep a Professional Attitude about you , this will be extremely hard for Young Adults to do without the wisdom of age to guide them , not impossible just highly unlikely.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-28-2002, 03:56 AM
Okay

The council isn't happening, the end.

I better close this before this big adults vs teenagers attack breaks out.