PDA

View Full Version : Java RC/AIM?


klonoaEX
09-25-2002, 12:37 AM
IS there something like I can use RC or AIM just from the web browser without having to install anything? (I'm at a school computer)

Milkdude99
09-25-2002, 02:48 AM
You could put the RC program on a floppy and run it from there . it would prolly be slower than molasses though:\

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-25-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by klonoaEX
IS there something like I can use RC or AIM just from the web browser without having to install anything? (I'm at a school computer)

google.com------>aim express

Baby-Gangsta
09-25-2002, 05:20 AM
www.aim.com then aim express it will be on the side :)

Nemesis
09-25-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by klonoaEX
IS there something like I can use RC or AIM just from the web browser without having to install anything? (I'm at a school computer)

First off you'd need your ip matched to the schools router..and in most cases if you have your ip set to *.*.*.* better pray I don't find out, or there will be problems on that server, no staff should ever have their ip like that...

Second, aim express is where it's obviously located..aim.com as someone previously stated...There isn't an RC client on a browser yet, you should be doing your homework and stuff, not playing on graal while at school....I mean you nothing really goes on when you are at school thus why there should be staff coverage so people don't have to feel the need to jump on at school or work or where ever.....

Darlene159
09-25-2002, 09:18 PM
you should be doing your homework and stuff, not playing on graal while at school...

Glory
09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159


Who ever does homework? I hardly do it not study and I got 5A's and 3 B's... :O
Edit: OH OH OH Forgot favourite icons! :rolleyes: :\

gloop
09-26-2002, 02:42 AM
today in school i spent an hour talking on aim, and i spent a half hour hangin out with my friend katie, then i went home

it was thrilling

Milkdude99
09-26-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis


First off you'd need your ip matched to the schools router..and in most cases if you have your ip set to *.*.*.* better pray I don't find out, or there will be problems on that server, no staff should ever have their ip like that...

Second, aim express is where it's obviously located..aim.com as someone previously stated...There isn't an RC client on a browser yet, you should be doing your homework and stuff, not playing on graal while at school....I mean you nothing really goes on when you are at school thus why there should be staff coverage so people don't have to feel the need to jump on at school or work or where ever..... *AMEN*;)

magicbud3344
09-26-2002, 04:30 AM
agh, the ***s at school traced it taht i was on the PC when i downlaoded grawl and i got in troble XD
but i have been reading fourms at school but i think i will get in troble if i post ;[

Baby-Gangsta
09-26-2002, 11:26 AM
I dropped out of school in 4th grade.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-26-2002, 12:33 PM
I study while i'm at school...why? Because you hafta spend 6 hours a day there! you might as well do a good job and learn something!

The reason I study at home too is because I want to go to a *good* college. I am aiming at princeton...I've visited it and I really like it. Quite frankly, graal addiction doesn't help you get there, so I don't play at all anymore, i'm jsut making use of the money Ipaid for gold...

klonoaEX
09-27-2002, 12:26 AM
yes well guess what? AimExpress needs to install some shitty java applet or w/e. I just want to be able to work it from the browser.


Edit:err nvm the link kaimetsu gave me works. thanks!!!

AlexH
09-27-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by klonoaEX
yes well guess what? AimExpress needs to install some shitty java applet or w/e. I just want to be able to work it from the browser.

Tuff then.

gokux33
09-27-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis


First off you'd need your ip matched to the schools router..and in most cases if you have your ip set to *.*.*.* better pray I don't find out, or there will be problems on that server, no staff should ever have their ip like that...

Second, aim express is where it's obviously located..aim.com as someone previously stated...There isn't an RC client on a browser yet, you should be doing your homework and stuff, not playing on graal while at school....I mean you nothing really goes on when you are at school thus why there should be staff coverage so people don't have to feel the need to jump on at school or work or where ever..... I always went on RC from School. :)
Then a school admin guy came and almost banned me from the computers. :(