PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots of People Doing Stupid Things


VampiricTutorNewHD
09-23-2002, 09:57 PM
This guy was trying to tell me that he was wearing a guy head. He continued to argue that he was wearing a guy head. Then he went so far as to say "Well you are wearing a girl head!".

Ibonic
09-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
This guy was trying to tell me that he was wearing a guy head. He continued to argue that he was wearing a guy head. Then he went so far as to say "Well you are wearing a girl head!".

:eek:

taz-graal
09-23-2002, 11:20 PM
O_O!

Loriel
09-23-2002, 11:47 PM
:whatever:

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-24-2002, 02:00 AM
I knew someone would do that before the day was done. But it was worth it.

CyberX
09-24-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Loriel
:whatever:

ahahahaha :p

briguy544
09-24-2002, 07:38 AM
go to the link in my sig for 97 screenshots of people doing stupid things :D

Brad
09-24-2002, 07:52 AM
i used to use that head until someone said it was a girl head :[

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-24-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Brad
i used to use that head until someone said it was a girl head :[

crossdresser

Neglegence2002
09-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX


crossdresser
haha:cool:

manton
09-24-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
This guy was trying to tell me that he was wearing a guy head. He continued to argue that he was wearing a guy head. Then he went so far as to say "Well you are wearing a girl head!".


Hey Doof, that is a guy head...

Torankusu
09-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by manton



Hey Doof, that is a guy head... purple eyelashes tell me otherwise. ;)

Ibonic
09-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
purple eyelashes tell me otherwise. ;)

Purple eyelashes? I don't see purple on that image anywhere, the eyelash color is #292829 which is a grayish color and also the same used as most of the outline of the head.

Anyway, I think that I remember the person who created that head arguing that it was "male", although I think that there should've been something to add better distinction. I suppose it could be used as either one.

Nemesis
09-24-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Loriel
:whatever:

w00t go Loriel :p lmao

taz-graal
09-24-2002, 09:31 PM
The head in Nem's sig, looks like a girl head. O_o!

aylad
09-25-2002, 01:59 AM
I use head21.png or .mng, and people keep calling me a chick.... :\ I think it looks more like a guy, personally.

Aestus
09-25-2002, 02:37 AM
I am almost positive that the description for that head lists it as a female Amazon warrior, which is mildly redundant, but should settle the argument.

Excalibur
09-25-2002, 02:39 AM
da m n posers. thats not me :\

Sir_Gareth
09-25-2002, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur
da m n posers. thats not me :\

who would ever want to "pose" as you?

WOW HE HAS THE SAME NICK AS YOU OMG, BUT U COPYRIGHRTED IT OMGOMGOGM

.:whatever:

LiL_NightFall
09-25-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


who would ever want to "pose" as you?

WOW HE HAS THE SAME NICK AS YOU OMG, BUT U COPYRIGHRTED IT OMGOMGOGM

.:whatever:

lel

Griffyn
09-25-2002, 04:56 AM
LOL JACKASS RULES OLOL

Excalibur
09-25-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth



WOW HE HAS THE SAME NICK AS YOU OMG, BUT U COPYRIGHRTED IT OMGOMGOGM

.:whatever:

chill d00d?

Nemesis
09-25-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by taz-graal
The head in Nem's sig, looks like a girl head. O_o!

we've been over this...I don't use the head...and so what if it is a girl / guys head... I never had a girls name...always had my name...Not pretending to be a girl or anything x_X

I am to lazy to finish my new sig so yeah :(

gloop
09-26-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur
da m n posers. thats not me :\

zell12 is the real excalibur, your not

aylad
09-26-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Aestus
I am almost positive that the description for that head lists it as a female Amazon warrior, which is mildly redundant, but should settle the argument.

WOW... where are these descriptions?

Excalibur
09-27-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by gloop


zell12 is the real excalibur, your not

zell12 was once called gladiator. i have been excalibur since i started. He got props for making a server under that name while i was vacationing from graal... for about a year... think what you want, i dont care.

Ibonic
09-27-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Excalibur


zell12 was once called gladiator. i have been excalibur since i started. He got props for making a server under that name while i was vacationing from graal... for about a year... think what you want, i dont care.

I can sort of vouch for that. I know this Excalibur from over 2 - 2 1/2 years ago and he did use the same nickname then.

Ibonic
09-27-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by aylad


WOW... where are these descriptions?

http://www.graal2001.com/server_files/heads/info/

Ibonic
09-27-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by aylad
I use head21.png or .mng, and people keep calling me a chick.... :\ I think it looks more like a guy, personally.

I hope that you're joking! :megaeek:

AlexH
09-27-2002, 05:03 AM
head19 is the best head ever.
Along with body10.
But it has to be black and darkred.

Frankie_Shakur
09-27-2002, 05:35 AM
Head550
Body2
Black Coat
Black Belt
Black Shoes
Black Skin
Orange sleeve


Ive had that look for over 1.5 years :cool:

Destiny_P2P
09-27-2002, 09:01 AM
I have a funnt screen shot too! I have two of em!

Destiny_P2P
09-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Heres a kool one, not so funny. I LOVE DOWNLOADING ATTATCHMENTS!

Destiny_P2P
09-27-2002, 09:05 AM
Last attatchment. Do joo guys like this sign. its nice and HOT

Zurkiba
09-27-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by manton



Hey Doof, that is a guy head...

Googi
09-27-2002, 11:37 PM
Throughout all of these posts in this thread, I have not laughed once.

RichKevin
09-28-2002, 12:13 AM
me neether

haunter
09-28-2002, 12:20 AM
WHEN IS THE FUNNY GOING TO ARRIVE?

BLOOD_kane
09-28-2002, 02:36 AM
well i know for a while i was using a head that looked like a clown head and people were saying it looked like a girls head with green hair...but i didnt see it until logging on my account on my cousins computer *_*

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-28-2002, 07:54 AM
The thread is designed to show pictures of stupid people. Seldom are stupid people of this degree funny.

emortylone
09-29-2002, 10:41 PM
I liked the hooters one, but only if it was on a shirt that a girl was wearing ;) He he.
The clev one was a bit crazy, who knows :P
---Shifter

Soto
09-29-2002, 10:52 PM
lol she typed i could type really fast an i put no you cant my grandma could type faster than you an her response was...

Soto
09-29-2002, 10:53 PM
i go to read an im an she does...

Crovax_Dark_Lord
09-29-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
The thread is designed to show pictures of stupid people. Seldom are stupid people of this degree funny.
Yet the thread starts with :D and the screenshot is called haha... I've seen you posting and I'm sure you'll find a way around this...

Soto
09-30-2002, 03:48 AM
this just happened on the new server

its not stupid bit its crazy

KrayZieKracka
10-03-2002, 11:14 AM
The only funny thing I see in this post is Soto's Screen name, now THAT'S hilarious