PDA

View Full Version : Clearing the Air.....

Nemesis
09-23-2002, 12:25 AM
Well...I know the rumors... I hear them "hey Nem you were fired" "Did you really quit?"

Answers below:

Well I do not want to ever quit, yet I dunno I just hope the system as a whole improves to benefit the players and to bring back a lot that was lost in the past few months...Graal will progress, if we all pitch in and just try to focus on the common goals at hand...

I was not fired...It came to be that all globals except Konidias, was removed of their level 4 RC for organization purposes... I don't know when we'll be working again...So please I'll post when I am able to help you with what you need.... I have a list of things to do and well I'll get them done....

As for my staff...(Classic / Playerworld Globals) you all will be back to work, the changes I planned to improve things and the promotions I hoped to give to you all will hopefully exist, and I will not allow you guys to quit or anything cuz I need you guys to help me benefit graal...It's not a 1 man show it's a team effort and thats what we strive to do...

Anyways...I hope this clears it all up...We'll be back to work asap...Things are being worked out, sorry for the confusion, or anything...and I'm still around...But I cannot assist you if it requires me logging onto your server via RC...

Thanks for your patience and all....Hope no one is all pissed off at me or anyone, just things are complicated and hopefully the best solutions will arise for graal to progress and be a stable game into the future...

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-23-2002, 12:27 AM
thanks for the update, I was scared by people like koni saying you quit and stuff

Neonight
09-23-2002, 12:29 AM
Phew. I was starting to think PWA didn't exist anymore...

Oh, forgetting about you:

GLAD YOU WEREN'T FIRED. ;D

Nemesis
09-23-2002, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the support...lets hope I can do an even better job :)

Well anyways...I read what everyone says and some valid some not...yet some can be adjusted to work with graal and make it so we can have the best of both worlds

Neonight
09-23-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis
Thanks for the support...lets hope I can do an even better job :)

Well anyways...I read what everyone says and some valid some not...yet some can be adjusted to work with graal and make it so we can have the best of both worlds

I'm not stupid! I'm just not all that good in the head! Don't call me not valid! :p ;)

Darlene159
09-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Rumors are evil:|

Baby-Gangsta
09-23-2002, 01:25 AM
unix took all level 4 rcs away again?

zell12
09-23-2002, 01:57 AM
No, he just took em away and ever bothered to replace them yet.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-23-2002, 04:40 AM
That's good to know :)

gokux33
09-23-2002, 04:51 AM
blah blah blah... Hope no one is all pissed off at me Yeah, I am... cause you got Believe before me. :|

konidias
09-23-2002, 04:57 AM
Unix told me he removed you and Alkaren for good. :\

Chronos
09-23-2002, 05:35 AM
Unix = Changed mind/listened to us.

Hope exists, my friends.

Nemesis
09-23-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Unix told me he removed you and Alkaren for good. :\

Left you solely in charge?

If you wanna be the best GM there is...1 tip...Respond to those who desperately require your assistance...I'm not getting paid to do the work people need you to do and when you ignore them, they come to me...It's your job to handle all that stuff...if you cannot make the time for them...please hire someone or give it up...Assistance is greatly needed...and since you are the only one right now with the ability, more and more people will be looking for you, so making yourself highly available is something that is greatly needed and will be appreciated

zell12
09-23-2002, 08:01 AM
yes Koni, get the **** on the client. -_-I never seen you on al day.

Neonight
09-23-2002, 08:05 AM

Left you solely in charge?

If you wanna be the best GM there is...1 tip...Respond to those who desperately require your assistance...I'm not getting paid to do the work people need you to do and when you ignore them, they come to me...It's your job to handle all that stuff...if you cannot make the time for them...please hire someone or give it up...Assistance is greatly needed...and since you are the only one right now with the ability, more and more people will be looking for you, so making yourself highly available is something that is greatly needed and will be appreciated

Eh? He talked to me today instantly when I messaged him. I answer questions all day long and I don't get paid. It's called volunteering. If you don't want to do it, then don't.

Nemesis
09-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Eh? He talked to me today instantly when I messaged him. I answer questions all day long and I don't get paid. It's called volunteering. If you don't want to do it, then don't.

yes but I had xx amount of people today x_X saying "Help me" and I cannot do anything but nod and say I'm sorry and they have to wait till further notice...I'm not mad at anyone...just anxious to get back to work ....yet I don't want the only person who can offer graal help, not answering graalians...nothing against him, just don't like hearing that he's not helpful when he's getting paid to do the job...I mean thats what he's getting paid to do..Sit there and listen and take all the complaints and problems that previously people before him did for free..

This is not anything to flat out do anything but just have people take time on graal the game itself to help people...If it's on aim or something, then it's understandable..but the game...if your no where to be found on the game, it's poor cuz I mean no one else is on to help anyone :(