PDA

View Full Version : Graal2001 Flute

Neonight
09-23-2002, 12:19 AM
Who messed with the script? It sounds distorted and horrible, now.

Googi
09-23-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
Who messed with the script? It sounds distorted and horrible, now.

Eh, play the Ocarina or the Harmonica, they have both always been better, and you can play the Chrono Cross OST music on it :)

zell12
09-23-2002, 02:00 AM
We need something new and exciting on Graal2001 now. I say Googi's and Androks (mine) house should stay up the way they are. Since they are so cool :)
Better yet, all the PHs should be the same, and just make the rent more fore each level they have. But no donation cups, pearl diving, warp commands, etc...

AlexH
09-23-2002, 02:29 AM
Probally not the script that has been changed.
Check your sounds folder and see if there are any new flute sounds.

Kamaeru
09-23-2002, 03:20 AM
feh, ever notice how, when 2k1 was so sweet and was the best ever, it had DAILY UPDATES, and good ones, new things came out like atleast every other day, and there was ALWAYS something new to do, now i havent seen an update in a long time, and when they do come out, they are dull and not good, but back in the day, everything that came out was posted on the website, and like 3 new things were posted every day, i havent been seeing hardly anything there anymore...... = ( bah its the staff, im glad loriel is back, and birdbird is working on a few things (i think), so im happy now.

ZanderX
09-23-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Kamaeru
feh, ever notice how, when 2k1 was so sweet and was the best ever, it had DAILY UPDATES, and good ones, new things came out like atleast every other day, and there was ALWAYS something new to do, now i havent seen an update in a long time, and when they do come out, they are dull and not good, but back in the day, everything that came out was posted on the website, and like 3 new things were posted every day, i havent been seeing hardly anything there anymore...... = ( bah its the staff, im glad loriel is back, and birdbird is working on a few things (i think), so im happy now.

Things used to come out daily when Stefan still pretty much ran the server and was always making new things.

Right now we're working on some new lamps and new mines (with new minerals), a brand new town will be released soon (once Birdbird gets off his lazy ass)...so, yeah. We're working, things are just slow.

Shiftk03-
09-23-2002, 04:06 AM
We've got plenty of staff to do the job now (well, except maybe GFX and SFX) so we should start coming out with more things.