PDA

View Full Version : The Exchange section off the Graal main page

Graal2001_LAT
09-22-2002, 11:41 PM
I think it's time to start getting information for it.

The PWA should get all new existing playerworlds information. This means finding every servers current owners, and writing a short description of what the server offers.

Stefan is working on a big graal document for scripting and level editing which will probably be used under the exchange sections. (Possibly graphics too?)

These are just the important changes to the site which I have noted. Post more if you feel I left some out.

zell12
09-22-2002, 11:44 PM
k... :O

Neonight
09-22-2002, 11:45 PM
I re-did the whole playerworlds list in php a few months ago. :x I put it in the same format that it is in on the page currently. I don't think I have the file anymore, but I could probably make a new one.

I'm pretty sure I volunteered to take care of the Playerworld section of the site way back when... That's been about a year ago, though. I think it was a month or so after Genmo stopped playing Graal.

I think the pictures section should be taken over by players. I think KawaiiSaRiA would do a good job of "commanding" that section of the site. We need many more pictures.

I'm fresh out of ideas. :(

Graal2001_LAT
09-22-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Neonight
I re-did the whole playerworlds list in php a few months ago. :x I put it in the same format that it is in on the page currently. I don't think I have the file anymore, but I could probably make a new one.

I'm pretty sure I volunteered to take care of the Playerworld section of the site way back when... That's been about a year ago, though. I think it was a month or so after Genmo stopped playing Graal.

Well I think it would be best if the PWA did it, sorta falls into they're job category.

Neonight
09-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT

Well I think it would be best if the PWA did it, sorta falls into they're job category.

With this whole Council thing, I don't know if their job will even exist. :(

Googi
09-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Who is the current PWA anyways?

zell12
09-23-2002, 12:06 AM
Aftershock, Toran, Nemesis?, Jinx still?, and... I forget..

brock128
09-23-2002, 12:51 AM
:whatever: JUST UPDATE THE SITE :whatever:

King_Arthur_Elven
09-23-2002, 01:04 AM
Im in the progress of remakeing the site :) im makeing it a little more professinoal and more up to date :0 but right now its just me making it so it could take awhile anyone wanting to help just ask me :) Its a no special rights job but you will get credit that you helped make it :)

Thanks

Angel

LOA--Paul
09-23-2002, 04:05 AM
Fix the thing on the classic site that says 3 years (its older) and it should be heras instead of helas