PDA

View Full Version : Cauldrons

haunter
09-22-2002, 07:25 AM
I found one of these things on the ground, how much are they worth? When I right click it, it doesnt give a price... I've been lugging this 80kg thing around and I dunno how much to sell it for, can someone give a list of prices for un-priced things?

And, what is it for? How can I use it to my benifit? Should I keep it instead?

DragonX2
09-22-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by haunter
I found one of these things on the ground, how much are they worth? When I right click it, it doesnt give a price... I've been lugging this 80kg thing around and I dunno how much to sell it for, can someone give a list of prices for un-priced things?

And, what is it for? How can I use it to my benifit? Should I keep it instead?

The cauldron you found probably is worth nothing since Alchemist's can drop the cauldrons they start with and you most likely found one of those. If you have alchemy and you are level 3 in alchemy (or the category is under..I believe it's mental?) then you can experiment by putting stuff in the cauldron and then using alchemy. Although if you don't know any recipes, which can be found in shops (formularies, cookbooks, etc.) then you might just make slag which isn't good because you can't drop it and it just makes the cauldron weigh more.

zell12
09-22-2002, 08:51 AM
you can drop slag in stores :O

magicbud3344
09-22-2002, 12:16 PM
if your a slick fox like me you can do this,
i restarted and i would hide a couldren then i got about 20 of them sold em and ended up with 114 Plats with a lil bit o trickkory on the side, it was good at first but everyone knows now :(
i will play dirty until thieves get more skill ;[

haunter
09-22-2002, 11:19 PM
I tried to sell it in a shop, but I didnt get anything for it :( then it popped up on the shelf and the price was like 2.5k plat >.<

aylad
09-24-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2
The cauldron you found probably is worth nothing since Alchemist's can drop the cauldrons they start with and you most likely found one of those. If you have alchemy and you are level 3 in alchemy (or the category is under..I believe it's mental?) then you can experiment by putting stuff in the cauldron and then using alchemy. Although if you don't know any recipes, which can be found in shops (formularies, cookbooks, etc.) then you might just make slag which isn't good because you can't drop it and it just makes the cauldron weigh more.

Level 3 magic. You level up in mental really quick practicing alchemy though. I love it. :) Perfect for my RP character.

And I can drop slag, although it just disappears when I do.

*Yes, Aylad-the-magic-hater is an Alch now, and loves his spells...*