PDA

View Full Version : BIG BAD -Graal Classic-


darkriders_p2p
09-22-2002, 05:48 AM
I submitted 2 level packs, and both were supposed to be uploaded, but strangely even after 3 weeks, nothing has been done even though other peoples levels have been uploaded... It is just starting to tick me off.
I just want to know why my levels haven't been uploaded even though they were accepted!

maximus

Timpan3
09-22-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by darkriders_p2p
I submitted 2 level packs, and both were supposed to be uploaded, but strangely even after 3 weeks, nothing has been done even though other peoples levels have been uploaded... It is just starting to tick me off.
I just want to know why my levels haven't been uploaded even though they were accepted!

maximus
know this is not an answer but account sharing = illegal (Lunke can't post with your account )

Tyhm
09-22-2002, 04:42 PM
Lomgren's in charge of reviewing/uploading player levels. He's got a buttload of classes right now, be patient.

Timpan3
09-22-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Lomgren's in charge of reviewing/uploading player levels. He's got a buttload of classes right now, be patient.
Doesn't NightmareAngel also review levels? Or did?

brock128
09-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3

Doesn't NightmareAngel also review levels? Or did?
I submitted levels, and it "didn't fit the theme of classic." What theme? A spar level, a bar, and a bed? Or what? Sorry for being original. They also said I had tile errors, but the tile errors that I had were intentional to give it an "under construction-y" look. BLAH

Timpan3
09-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by brock128

I submitted levels, and it "didn't fit the theme of classic." What theme? A spar level, a bar, and a bed? Or what? Sorry for being original. They also said I had tile errors, but the tile errors that I had were intentional to give it an "under construction-y" look. BLAH
Classic levels are so bad, yet they don't allow anything new?

Lyndzey
09-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3

Classic levels are so bad, yet they don't allow anything new?

The reason I like Classic levels are because they aren't jam packed with details. They are "classic" type of levels.

They did add my pizza shop, which is a new thing that gives Classic a bit of 2001 (it's player run).

soulgraal
09-24-2002, 03:44 AM
Myself, Seflon, Nighty and WillieJamal are reviewing levels, but currently nobody is actually uploading them. We must be patient though =)

Timpan3
09-24-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by soulgraal
We must be patient though =)
Let's not :D

LOA--Paul
09-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Let's start a stupid fake riot on the bridge ;)
j/k
But I would like to see the LOA Outpost be uploaded sometime soon......

Timpan3
09-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
Let's start a stupid fake riot on the bridge ;)
j/k
But I would like to see the LOA Outpost be uploaded sometime soon......
Haha I will be the first one to liberate it :D

briguy544
09-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Just be happy that they have the level reviewer up and running and that they are taking levels. Quit getting pissy because you have no patience.

Timpan3
09-24-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by briguy544
Just be happy that they have the level reviewer up and running and that they are taking levels. Quit getting pissy because you have no patience.
Don't assume that they have no patience.

briguy544
09-25-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Timpan3

Don't assume that they have no patience.


If they had patience... this thread wouldnt exist.

LOA--Paul
09-28-2002, 06:48 AM
So Lomgren sent Tyhm's backlog back to him I heard. Maybe they will be up soon! Hopefully...

Timpan3
09-28-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by briguy544



If they had patience... this thread wouldnt exist.
HAVE YOU HEARD THE WORD AMOUNT? MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT IT INTO A SENTENCE LIKE THIS

People have different amounts of patience.

YEP

darkriders_p2p
09-28-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Timpan3

HAVE YOU HEARD THE WORD AMOUNT? MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT IT INTO A SENTENCE LIKE THIS

People have different amounts of patience.

YEP
EXACTLY, 3 weeks, you kinda start LOSING patience.

And to Rakurai, I don't think sending back backlog is GOOD

LOA--Paul
09-28-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by darkriders_p2p


And to Rakurai, I don't think sending back backlog is GOOD
Lomgren sent it back because he is overloaded with classwork, He doesn't have enough time, so if he HAD kept it, it would take longer to get uploaded than it already has, so it is better.

darkriders_p2p
10-04-2002, 02:31 AM
Its been a month now, still nothing, and still waiting...
however Dark Cloud's playerhouse is up and is just north of the US guild house (or to make it easier, North of the newbie house).