PDA

View Full Version : WTF is the magic tourny

Pith
09-21-2002, 12:11 PM
ummm well?where is it angel and koni?Don't tell us you made us signup and not hold it

King_Arthur_Elven
09-21-2002, 12:46 PM
Um for one
Unixmad said that the New GM's will be hosting events for G2k2. Koni is GM and kinda stop helping
so im not sure at all if im still suppose to host it =X

Should i just go ahead and do it?

konidias
09-21-2002, 10:27 PM
I already told you to host it Angel! You're just making excuses or something. :(

I told you I would help with tournaments, not run them. Just finish the magic tournament and then new plans can be made for events stuff. I am giving you the go ahead to do it. I thought I was pretty clear when we talked on RC.

King_Arthur_Elven
09-22-2002, 05:20 AM
Unixmad said Gm's are to host events! Your a GM im not why should i host it? its not my problem anymore! I didnt have a problem hosting it but i thought i did a ok job at it the first time but then UNixmad says Gm's are to do it. So i guess i didnt do a good enoghn job the first time!

Pith
09-22-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by King_Arthur_Elven
Unixmad said Gm's are to host events! Your a GM im not why should i host it? its not my problem anymore! I didnt have a problem hosting it but i thought i did a ok job at it the first time but then UNixmad says Gm's are to do it. So i guess i didnt do a good enoghn job the first time!
wts stop fighting ppl

King_Arthur_Elven
09-23-2002, 05:50 AM
Will be all set up Monday :)