PDA

View Full Version : Lunaris on 2K1


Googi
09-21-2002, 10:33 AM
They, like Bomys, are aliens to the Graal planet, they should be on 2K1, cause it would make for good storyline development, but just as NPCs.

R0b1n-NPC
09-21-2002, 08:36 PM
but they, unlike bomys, 0wn you.

Tyhm
09-22-2002, 01:35 AM
Euh, I'm all about the unity of servers

R0b1n-NPC
09-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Heh, im not, it will look like 2k1 is copying classic (its not so bad if its the other way round...)

Dach
09-24-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by R0b1n-NPC
Heh, im not, it will look like 2k1 is copying classic (its not so bad if its the other way round...)

Bah, 2k1<=Classic, fool

R0b1n-NPC
09-25-2002, 07:22 AM
stfu foo :P

R0b1n-NPC
09-28-2002, 09:09 AM
That picture offends me.
Your post was compeletly off topic.

Kuza
10-06-2002, 12:58 AM
i always thought of classic as 'past' and g2k1 as the 'future classic,' but whatever.

yeah, maybe the Lunaris are moving onto new planets to suck the friggin' life outta!! ahh, run for you wives! i mean lives.

Locke_boy
10-14-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Googi
They, like Bomys, are aliens to the Graal planet, they should be on 2K1, cause it would make for good storyline development, but just as NPCs.

Put them on 2k1 and make them playable and I've got meself a new favourite server. :asleep:

Tyhm
10-15-2002, 12:46 AM
Even the goofiest G2K1 scripter should have no trouble with converting the Lunari and writing their own scripts for the damage. The only trouble comes in finding a G2K1 scripter that exists. =_=;

zell12
10-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Dach


Bah, 2k1<=Classic, fool
so Graal2001 is less or equal to classic?

Locke_boy
10-18-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Even the goofiest G2K1 scripter should have no trouble with converting the Lunari and writing their own scripts for the damage. The only trouble comes in finding a G2K1 scripter that exists. =_=;

Teach me the basics, and I can help out .. I'm not too great with scripting, but I'm a very fast learner. I've been wanting to get more into scripting anyway .. :o

Qwert616
10-18-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy

I've been wanting to get more into scripting anyway .. :o

Same. I am slowly teaching myself whenever I find the time. The NPC forums is a great help though.