PDA

View Full Version : Okewl new zormite king

Pith
09-21-2002, 08:49 AM
ummm I don;t what happen to Ronith and his *** friends but there's a new king now and he's toran kthxbai

Torankusu
09-21-2002, 09:07 AM
works for [email protected]!

Chronos
09-21-2002, 09:44 AM
May Stefan have mercy on your soul Porky

(hug)

Hiyoshi
09-21-2002, 11:40 AM
Christ, three kingdom leaders have taken on LoA...told you Graal wasn't fun :)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-21-2002, 11:49 AM
I think we lost 3/5 kingdom leaders for two reasons

1) The development stage was extremely tedious and frustrating at times. Many people simply didn't have the willpower to make a whole island on their own.

2) Right now kingdoms aren't exactly what everyone expects. Truthfully, well at this point they are dissapointing. I hope new things will be released soon.

Hiyoshi
09-21-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I think we lost 3/5 kingdom leaders for two reasons

1) The development stage was extremely tedious and frustrating at times. Many people simply didn't have the willpower to make a whole island on their own.

2) Right now kingdoms aren't exactly what everyone expects. Truthfully, well at this point they are dissapointing. I hope new things will be released soon.
I didn't quit due to the strenious work and what have you. I did get stressed but first of all, I have a job. I have studies, and I found many other games that were actually worth the 40 bucks. This game is far from it, and always will be in my opinion. The forums are the only thing worth it, but I don't think I'll be renewing my account just for the forums.

MilkyWay0016
09-21-2002, 10:09 PM
Rawr. Even if I wanted to quit, I paied cashmonies when it was really fun so I'm here for another year. Yeah.

I think the kingdoms are too -rpstylized- . 2k1 was honestly funner. I'd really like to have the old system back, RPing on 2k2 is just - akward. Despite the amout of time that went it it
:(

Plus, there are too many kingdoms. In my opnion, it'd be better to have only 3 or 4. 5 is too much, but I know people worked hard on it so thats not an option. BRING BACK OLD KINGDOM SYSTEMS ~

rawr.

cloudstrifevii
09-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Toran should be king and Cheetos should be Prince cheesy fish =P

konidias
09-21-2002, 11:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with the Kingdoms, it's the kingdom leaders that can't handle the job. Other kingdom leaders are still there. I would still be forest if it wasn't for my new job, and ghost pirate has remained with pirate crew from the get go.

It's not the game, it's the people. Of course kingdoms aren't awesome yet, because it's still alpha, and there is still lots of work to do. Stefan has just gotten the house building stuff underway and once the kingdoms are actually running, it will be lots of fun. :)

How do you expect Graal to get better if you're just going to give up on it? :confused:

Zurkiba
09-22-2002, 06:03 AM
I asked the Zormite King today if he really quit and he said he didn't.

So kthxbai

Torankusu
09-23-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I asked the Zormite King today if he really quit and he said he didn't.

So kthxbai The current "Zormite King" title has been given to a total of three people already. Be more specific.

Zurkiba
09-23-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
The current "Zormite King" title has been given to a total of three people already. Be more specific.
It's been given to two people so far... Hippie (Who dropped out) and Hippie's successor (Current King). I forgot his name but he was given the title as Zormite King.

Torankusu
09-24-2002, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

It's been given to two people so far... Hippie (Who dropped out) and Hippie's successor (Current King). I forgot his name but he was given the title as Zormite King. In case you haven't noticed, I'm the Zormite King...

There was -
Hippie
Ronith (ugh)
(currently)Me.

Jourdan
09-26-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
In case you haven't noticed, I'm the Zormite King...

There was -
Hippie
Ronith (ugh)
(currently)Me.

The only reason I quit Zormite is because Ronith left.
No offence Toran, but I was only there because Ronith was one of my close friends. I was going to go to forest after Ronith left, but Konidias left... So I just went to where Ed and Hurumi was.