PDA

View Full Version : Just wrong!

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 06:53 AM
I want everyone to hear this.

My friends and I decided to create a guild called TNA. Also known as The Ninth Acolyte. It was rejected. For no apparent reason. I'd like a nice explanation from KA about this. I'd also like to see some feedback from other people. You know, in the poll.

Googi
09-20-2002, 07:12 AM
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=5

Oh, and more likely then not, the people supporting the guild were also supporting other guilds, as that often leads to rejection.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 07:14 AM
The email that was sent stated that it "could not be used on any GraalOnline Worlds".

Googi
09-20-2002, 07:33 AM
I doubt it's corruption then, KA isn't going to put a global ban on a guild just cause he doesn't like the name or something.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 07:44 AM
Well, he did.

Proxy
09-20-2002, 07:48 AM
The Ninth Acolyte

What's Acolyte mean?
May just be me x.x

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 07:52 AM
A follower.

BlKnight
09-20-2002, 08:23 AM
Maybe because that name stands for "**** And Ass".

The guild team isn't required to add your guild.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight

My God you are stupid. It's not TAA.

Googi
09-20-2002, 08:42 AM

Uhh...that would be TAA, his guild is TNA

Ghost Pirate
09-20-2002, 08:47 AM
**** N' ASS DUH!

And = N
TNA!!!!!!!!

BeZeRkEr
09-20-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD

My God you are stupid. It's not TAA.

**** 'N Ass
DAMN
GHOST BEAT ME TO IT

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 09:01 AM
Your points are all moot anyway, as it doesn't stand for any of these things.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-20-2002, 09:02 AM
just tell him it means something different

Excalibur
09-20-2002, 10:14 AM
I was gonna start a guild called sEx standing for sparring expterts, but i was sure it would get turned down for obvious reasons ;P

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-20-2002, 11:13 AM
I want everyone to hear this.

My friends and I decided to create a guild called TNA. Also known as The Ninth Acolyte. It was rejected. For no apparent reason. I'd like a nice explanation from KA about this. I'd also like to see some feedback from other people. You know, in the poll.

btw you whine too much

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-20-2002, 11:17 AM
Whine? No. I demand action for being treated unfairly and without just cause. I'm sorry if actually DOING something as opposed to "going with the flow" is against your beliefs. People like me get things done.

gloop
09-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Whine? No. I demand action for being treated unfairly and without just cause. I'm sorry if actually DOING something as opposed to "going with the flow" is against your beliefs. People like me get things done.

people like you ***** because your "**** n ass" guild doesnt go up

im gonna go make a build called cooter, and think of some fancy thing for it to stand for

Ever-free
09-20-2002, 12:58 PM
What's wrong with The Eighth Acolyte?

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-21-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by gloop

people like you ***** because your "**** n ass" guild doesnt go up

im gonna go make a build called cooter, and think of some fancy thing for it to stand for

Jesus... Will you PLEASE read MY posts as opposed to people's who aren't even in the GUILD? If you had any prior experience in reading a message in english you would CLEARLY see that my guild name is not offensive in the LEAST!

Aestus
09-21-2002, 03:12 AM

Jesus... Will you PLEASE read MY posts as opposed to people's who aren't even in the GUILD? If you had any prior experience in reading a message in english you would CLEARLY see that my guild name is not offensive in the LEAST!

Your "innocent" guild name happened to be easily misinterpreted to mean a rather crude acronym. Get over it, and have your friends create a guild with a less ambiguous name. "People like you" just piss people off.

BlKnight
09-21-2002, 04:10 AM
I will make a guild STFU! It stands for Stop That Fighting You!

I am not stupid. Someone I believe tried to make a guild with this very same name a year ago and it wasn't approved.

Why not The Last Accolyte? (TLA) Why not The Eight Accolyte? (TEA) Why not Ningth Accolyte? (NA)

You want to knwo why? Because it really does mean **** And Ass as you are fighting a pointless a loosing battle with your ignorant accusations of corruptness and claiming it doesn't stand for what it does.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-21-2002, 07:38 AM
OMFG! ARE YOU ALL IGNORANT????

I said what it stood for.

ANY GUILD ACRONYM CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND SAID TO BE SOMETHING VULGAR! MISINTERPRETATION HAPPENS!

I am here to set the record straight.

As for "Why not Ninth Acolyte"? IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS! IT'S MINE AND MY FRIEND'S GUILD! IF IT HAS A NON-OFFENSIVE NAME THEN IT IS LEGAL! THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES THAT FORBIDS IT! SOME PEOPLE ARE SO INCONCIEVABLY STUPID!

Jesus. Look at TCN. Or BTK. Or SNC. "OMMGZ ZGOMZG SNC HAS THREE BAD WORDS IN IT, BCCUZ THA ACRONIM HAZ LETTURS FROM THREE BDA [email protected][email protected]!11121".

I DON'T CARE IF A FEW RUDE, SLANG-TALKING PEOPLE USE IT! ARE WE GOING TO LET A BUNCH OF *******S SET STANDARDS FOR WHAT A SET OF LETTERS MEAN? I'VE NEVER HEARD "TNA" STANDING FOR THAT!
God. :grrr: :grrr:

Aestus
09-21-2002, 10:01 AM
Chill the **** out. You've said you try to be "intelligent and rational-minded," and you're being anything but.

Get a new guild name, and shut up.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-21-2002, 10:07 AM
It is getting increasingly harder to keep a steady mind when people are making entirely untruthful comments about a guild with no basis other than what they've "heard".

Glory
09-21-2002, 01:00 PM
It is getting increasingly harder to keep a steady mind when people are making entirely untruthful comments about a guild with no basis other than what they've "heard".

Just fight and get banned ;) lol as I am close to being so, but then I won't let people who want me gone win :o

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-21-2002, 10:53 PM
I just wish people would stop being so blatantly stupid. I mean seriously, if stupid people were banned before posting, there'd be about 10 people out of the entire member database that could still post.

Judge_Spunky
09-22-2002, 12:18 AM
Any guild name that only includes initials could easily be twisted in someone's mind to make an offensive remark.
I don't see what problem it would be to make The Ninth Acolyte.
Let me go and see, if it's still available, the guild listings. I'll be back on this.

zell12
09-22-2002, 12:24 AM
I can turn LOA into "lust on astroids" which makes no sence, and I don't know why I am posting here, bye.

Judge_Spunky
09-22-2002, 12:26 AM
Okay, here are some examples.

1337: Why the hell was anything like this accepted? And since it was, why hasn't it been deleted? I would choose The Ninth Acolyte (TNA) over "1337" in a heartbeat.

ATC: Admins totally corrupted

SWAT: Super Wussy Alliance of Today

n00bie: Same situation with "1337"

demented inc: Same situation with "1337"

See? These are only some examples of how a name could be twisted, or a completely rediculous name for a guild that was accepted.

Judge_Spunky
09-22-2002, 01:21 AM
As another addition, I just realized there's a guild called "caw."

BlKnight
09-23-2002, 12:51 AM
Sure you can turn any guild name into a vulgar thing. BUT this name just happens to already have been a guild that stood for "**** And Ass". And the guy just like you kept repeating that it stood for something else like you. And I don't even care if it really does mean **** And Ass and not The Ninth Accolyte but this is a name that will obviously be treated as standing for "**** And Ass".

Stop calling me stupid. How old are you? You think you are intelligent? Go on a debate forum, see how many people try to proove their point by calling others stupid even if they disagree with them. There are none. I am making points and all you can say is I am stupid.

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-23-2002, 07:03 AM
Sure you can turn any guild name into a vulgar thing. BUT this name just happens to already have been a guild that stood for "**** And Ass". And the guy just like you kept repeating that it stood for something else like you. And I don't even care if it really does mean **** And Ass and not The Ninth Accolyte but this is a name that will obviously be treated as standing for "**** And Ass".

Stop calling me stupid. How old are you? You think you are intelligent? Go on a debate forum, see how many people try to proove their point by calling others stupid even if they disagree with them. There are none. I am making points and all you can say is I am stupid.

OMFG HAHA! Heaven forbid the "guy" in your tale actually may have been telling the truth.

Also, how does my age factor in to my intelligence? Also, if I can find a worthy debate forum then I'll gladly post there.

The guild will only be treated as the accused name if people bring it up. If it were accepted and never brought up, nobody would even consider it standing for that.

BlKnight
09-24-2002, 02:53 AM
Your age doesn't have anything to do with your intelligence. But I find that many of the younger kids like to win arguements by simply calling people stupid or insulting them. When that other TNA guild was made it did stand for "**** And Ass" which was discovered when his friend or someone posted that he told them what the guild name really stood for. Just choose a different name, is it that important and a life or death situation you have to accuse the staff of a pointless consiracy and corruption over one letter?

LiL_NightFall
09-24-2002, 04:06 AM
I've been avoiding this thread...but I agree with Vamp fully.

I didn't know TNA stood for "**** n ass" and it's not something that is widely known I'm sure...It's not the same as swearing because swears ARE widely known.

TNA is not a word so the "**** n ass" thing doesn't count. TNA could mean anything, I could call it Tigers and Apples...that doesn't mean it stands for Tigers and Apples.

There are plenty of guilds that only have three or four letters, I don't see why this one should be treated differently.

With that said, I'm back to avoiding this thread, and the flames. :)

BlKnight
09-25-2002, 04:38 AM
Did you totaly ignore the psot Kaimetsu just made?

SURE it could mean something else. But I am sure at least oen of every three people will see the tag (TNA) and think "**** N Ass".

I don;t see how "N" not being a word has anything to do with it.

emortylone
09-25-2002, 04:46 AM
Dude, there are already too many ?NA guilds... make something original up!
---Shifter

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-25-2002, 08:16 AM
Your age doesn't have anything to do with your intelligence. But I find that many of the younger kids like to win arguements by simply calling people stupid or insulting them. When that other TNA guild was made it did stand for "**** And Ass" which was discovered when his friend or someone posted that he told them what the guild name really stood for. Just choose a different name, is it that important and a life or death situation you have to accuse the staff of a pointless consiracy and corruption over one letter?

Now this is not an issue of the guild. It is of your flawed logic.

Perhaps the person who allegedly blew the whistle was just begrudged against the guild leader and/or some of the members? Perhaps s/he was ejected from the guild and decided instead of getting mad to get even and have the guild removed.

I mean, seriously, what kind of nimrod makes a guild called what you people claim? It's a waste of time and supporters.

Anyway, I guess if Kaimetsu says the argument is lost, it's lost.

GG.

ShadowStrike2k1
09-27-2002, 01:15 AM
Dumbasses, most likely didnt pass through KA because TNA was a wrestling group thing standing for Test and Albert.

-SIHGNED SIHGNES

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-27-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1
Dumbasses, most likely didnt pass through KA because TNA was a wrestling group thing standing for Test and Albert.

-SIHGNED SIHGNES

I hardly think you should call us "dumbasses" for not following a pathetic show of immature behavior that happens to be over-publicized.

In other words, I hate wrestling. I don't follow it.

BlKnight
09-27-2002, 08:33 AM
Vampire, I was about to post the same thing, but didn't bother.

Zurkiba
09-27-2002, 09:24 AM
It's better if you make the tag (The Ninth Acyolte) instead of (TNA). TNA just could've been a copyrighted thing (EX: If I wanted to make the guild The Night Thiefs (TNT) I couldn't make it because TNT is a copyrighted company)..

And dont get so pissed about it. And live with the corruption. The Staffers have a RIGHT to be corrupt. Unless you think you should do their jobs without pay, without server toys, etc.

See... It's like being President only without pay or anything. You work your ass off for nothing but little children running around going "CORRUPT! CORRUPT!". So the President would have atleast some fun in his job.

And anyways... If you want to know why it was rejected. E-mail the Guild Admin

BlKnight
09-28-2002, 03:40 AM
Bad example Zurikiba. Even if the president didn't get payed ****, he wouldn't have the right to say......jail (yes, new laws allow the president and atourney general to jail anyone without charges for up until the end of their stay in office) because they didn't like them.

BLOOD_kane
09-28-2002, 03:49 AM
TNA is a copyrighted wrestling promotion so that may be what it was rejected...it would be like making a guild called WWF or WWE or NWO(oh wait heh)