PDA

View Full Version : To KA: Evil Guild Bug

LordTortoise
09-18-2002, 07:41 AM
I originally was going to PM this to you, but you seem to not be accepting PMs, so I posted here.

----

Emails removed to protect the innocent, except the bug which is unedited. I'm unaware of how that thing got into my guild, but... get it out. I'd do it myself, but apparently it has equal/higher rank. I'm going to assume that means it can recruit, or even worse, boot. That = bad.

Picture:
http://eldersquirtle.guildhappy.com/9_15_02wtf.jpg

Thanks. If this is posted in the wrong forum, I apologize, as I do not frequently post here. Move it if you wish.

gloop
09-18-2002, 08:53 AM
he cant do anything, i think only the real staffers can, not the player staff

LordTortoise
09-18-2002, 09:21 AM
being who?

I bet this'll be like a month long problem. Sigh.

Graal2001_NAT
09-18-2002, 09:23 AM
its probably a bug, like someone ran the add member php script by mistake twice and the php var/strings didnt carry on to the other side, resulting in a null member (in other words it is blank and cant do anything)

gloop
09-19-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_NAT
its probably a bug, like someone ran the add member php script by mistake twice and the php var/strings didnt carry on to the other side, resulting in a null member (in other words it is blank and cant do anything)

actually they CAN do things, and (im its still the same bug) they can delete people, add anybody for the lowest rank, and the admin can not delete them, and they can build

and by real staffer i mean non player staff

LordTortoise
09-19-2002, 03:43 AM
who would I email to resolve this?

gloop
09-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by LordTortoise
who would I email to resolve this?

i dont know
i think stefan, unix, galen, koni, and that other guy have the ability to fix it, but im not sure

LordTortoise
09-20-2002, 07:28 AM
Can you give me their emails?

SaitoHajime
09-20-2002, 10:36 AM
This has been talked about before.. The cause was also mentioned, too, though I forgot its exact nature. I believe it may have had something to do with adding an email address that did not exist, but it's been a while since I read that post, and my short term memory does not serve me well when I'm sleepy.

They have to be removed by stefan, unixmad, or POSSIBLY a GM. stefan, unixmad, konidias, ibonic

Emails are those names @graalonline.com