PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Immature 2k1 Staff

Glory
09-17-2002, 07:50 AM
This is tupid, my best friend was reset because Corpse called her a **** and she did something about it and when she asked what happened Jeff answered with
Jeff (Staff) (17/09/02 10:40:12):
From what I understand, for participating in a hacking/theft item laundering
scheme against the police chief.

This is not right that she was reset for nothing, because Corpse jailed her for nothing and called her a ****.

gloop
09-17-2002, 07:52 AM
-_-
yes, because thats something corpse would do

Googi
09-17-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Glory
and she did something about it

Elaborate please, this has to get solved before Kamoo closes the thread.

Glory
09-17-2002, 07:53 AM
...my friend says Loriel has the logs of him doing this.

Googi
09-17-2002, 07:54 AM
...my friend says Loriel has the logs of him doing this.

Gah, you have to tell us what she did about it if this is going to be resolved before Kamoo closes this.

Glory
09-17-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Elaborate please, this has to get solved before Kamoo closes the thread.
OK stuff the nop posting rule she says this

"Well I was on one night and I was just sitting there and I was jailed in bomy jail for 1E 99 rocks...I asked why and then they kept warping me all over the map and changing me into human and bomy, then I was warped ro corpse where i say him say "willow" "****" "999" I got Loriel and Konidias involced and Loriel has the logs of everything, so I don't know what happened

Glory
09-17-2002, 08:06 AM
Glory: Well first let me say **** you all and htis is the last time me or my friend will upgrade for this ****./

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 08:08 AM
If you can get staff testimonial that there was foul play involved (ie, she's not just making up some BS story and she did something that warranted a reset), I'll do something about it.

At this point, it just sounds like "I USED TRAINER GAVE MYSELF MONEYS PLANNED TO HACK AND WHEN I WAS RESET I MADE UP A STORY", because there's no visible proof.

Glory
09-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
If you can get staff testimonial that there was foul play involved (ie, she's not just making up some BS story and she did something that warranted a reset), I'll do something about it.

At this point, it just sounds like "I USED TRAINER GAVE MYSELF MONEYS PLANNED TO HACK AND WHEN I WAS RESET I MADE UP A STORY", because there's no visible proof.
GLory: She said loriel has the freaking logs, and konidias came on so why dont you go check the freaking logs...she only upgraded her acc 3 fricken days agop

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 08:11 AM

GLory: She said loriel has the freaking logs, and konidias came on so why dont you go check the freaking logs...she only upgraded her acc 3 fricken days agop

If Loriel has the logs, why doesn't he give them to me? I don't see any of the staff rushing to me to try and take care of anything.

Glory
09-17-2002, 08:14 AM

If Loriel has the logs, why doesn't he give them to me? I don't see any of the staff rushing to me to try and take care of anything.

She im med this: loriel said he would go and get a GM to take over it and it was this konidias dude-

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 08:17 AM

She im med this: loriel said he would go and get a GM to take over it and it was this konidias dude-

Then it's obviously beyond my jurisdiction since now the mighty GM, Konidias, has intervened. Take it up with him, I can't do anything.

Glory
09-17-2002, 08:19 AM
oh well this is bs me and my friends will go to a different server

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 08:25 AM
oh well this is bs me and my friends will go to a different server

That's nice.

I love the fact that you never even gave your friend's account or anything, so I couldn't investigate even if I wanted to.

Go play your different server, I'm sure the same thing will happen there, and then you will go to a "different" server until there are no servers left.

konidias
09-17-2002, 08:43 AM
*sigh* I thought we had gotten over this. I talked with Corpse about it when Loriel showed me the logs, and he said it won't happen again, so I gave him a second chance, and I told the girl on the willow account that if he does anything again, to contact me. So I think that it's time for Corpse to have an involuntary leave from work.

Kamuii, right now you're in charge of helping her get whatever stuff she lost back, if possible, and also dealing with Corpse. I hope that you can manage that.

I *did* see the logs, and from what I make of it, the accounts bumpertobumper and a vincentvalentine something account, were just goofing off through 90% of the huge log. Warping people and eachother to jail with obscene jail comments, changing people from bomy to human without their consent, etc.

Valder
09-17-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by konidias
*sigh* I thought we had gotten over this. I talked with Corpse about it when Loriel showed me the logs, and he said it won't happen again, so I gave him a second chance, and I told the girl on the willow account that if he does anything again, to contact me. So I think that it's time for Corpse to have an involuntary leave from work.

Kamuii, right now you're in charge of helping her get whatever stuff she lost back, if possible, and also dealing with Corpse. I hope that you can manage that.

I *did* see the logs, and from what I make of it, the accounts bumpertobumper and a vincentvalentine something account, were just goofing off through 90% of the huge log. Warping people and eachother to jail with obscene jail comments, changing people from bomy to human without their consent, etc.

This doesn't sound like a good police chief. I like corpse and all, but this really isn't like him... Is it time for a new police chief?

Dude6252000
09-17-2002, 08:50 AM

This is the story so many missed out on:
Corpse was hacked by Disturbed Limit and vincentvalentinepk and some others. Disturbed limit was using corpse's staff abilitys to run wild, as he tried to act like corpse to get him fired. Corpse did nothing wrong, and the people involved in this hack were banned. Tseng, me, and a few others have been helping get Corpse's items back, as most were given out.

Valder
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Corpse was hacked by Disturbed Limit and vincentvalentinepk and some others. Disturbed limit was using corpse's staff abilitys to run wild, as he tried to act like corpse to get him fired. Corpse did nothing wrong, and the people involved in this hack were banned. Tseng, me, and a few others have been helping get Corpse's items back, as most were given out.

I was actually thinking that because I don't think Corpse would EVER do anything like that unless he was hacked, and with the account vincentvalentine, come on... I could be wrong though.

Dude6252000
09-17-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Valder

I was actually thinking that because I don't think Corpse would EVER do anything like that unless he was hacked, and with the account vincentvalentine, come on... I could be wrong though.
Corpse is more mature than that. The only times I've ever seen him cuss or act mean, was in RC chat a bit when he just got back on his account after Disturbed Limit was IP banned.

Griffyn
09-17-2002, 08:55 AM
Hey, CORPSE wouldn't do that.

konidias
09-17-2002, 08:55 AM

Okay, as long as there was a logical explanation. The important thing now is for the account willow to get the stuff they lost back. Although Corpse needs to be more responsible for keeping his password safer so this doesn't happen again. If it happens again, there won't be any leniancy.

But I would like to know why he didn't inform anyone of this sooner. Was he away? I think if someone was using my account to jail people, I would learn about it from someone yelling at me about jailing them when I didn't do anything. It doesn't make sense that this problem wasn't resolved quicker unless Corpse was just not there or he couldn't get online.

Dude6252000
09-17-2002, 08:58 AM

Okay, as long as there was a logical explanation. The important thing now is for the account willow to get the stuff they lost back. Although Corpse needs to be more responsible for keeping his password safer so this doesn't happen again. If it happens again, there won't be any leniancy.

But I would like to know why he didn't inform anyone of this sooner. Was he away? I think if someone was using my account to jail people, I would learn about it from someone yelling at me about jailing them when I didn't do anything. It doesn't make sense that this problem wasn't resolved quicker unless Corpse was just not there or he couldn't get online.

Willow if I remember right took place in the hacking. Or at least, from what I've heard x.x Anyways, Corpse couldn't have kept his password safe, Disturbed got a hold of a trainer to leak e-mail and password and stuff. He even changed the password with the help of finding corpse's e-mail. Which, at the time this happened, Corpse was offline.

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 09:06 AM

Easily done, yo, mister GM.

--Chris--
09-17-2002, 09:12 AM
bah! u beat me to it karshe aka dude x_x

Googi
09-17-2002, 09:21 AM

That's nice.

I love the fact that you never even gave your friend's account or anything, so I couldn't investigate even if I wanted to.

Go play your different server, I'm sure the same thing will happen there, and then you will go to a "different" server until there are no servers left.

Umm...I'm not familiar with the jailing system, but from what Corpse said (If he indeed said it), which was "willow" "****" "999"

It would seem that it was a jailing command, 999 being the number of rocks, **** being the reason, and willow being the account

Of course, like usual, I'm probably wrong.

konidias
09-17-2002, 09:24 AM
Alright, thanks Kamuii.

Okay there is no need to continue this topic and it seems that only arguing is going to ensue, so if a moderator would be so kind as to close this now...

magicbud3344
09-17-2002, 09:31 AM
i am Police and i am almost Positive Corpse wouldn't do that... did you guys get the IP address with the Logs becuase Corpse was hacked By Disturbed Limit

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Alright, thanks Kamuii.

Okay there is no need to continue this topic and it seems that only arguing is going to ensue, so if a moderator would be so kind as to close this now...

This forum has no moderators. --;

We need to wait for a supermod.

Googi
09-17-2002, 09:34 AM
Yeah, why doesn't this forum have mods anyways?

Valder
09-17-2002, 09:35 AM
ALKAREN to the rescue!

Graal2001_LAT
09-17-2002, 09:47 AM
Alkaren's choosing some. I thought I was the immature staff.... oh wait I don't interact with players. :)

Googi
09-17-2002, 09:49 AM
I thought Alkaren resigned.

Oh well.

My guess is on Kamuii and Koni.

magicbud3344
09-17-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT
Alkaren's choosing some. I thought I was the immature staff.... oh wait I don't interact with players. :)

you lie! i talked with you that one time :O

Glory
09-17-2002, 12:13 PM

Glory: Well sorry I had to go to school and so did she...and she doesn't like to be blamed for things she didn't do....and she said all she got was 98 apples...and plus she only reupgraded recently so how would she know? I remember her IM'ing me and going "guess what nice people on 2k1 gave me stuff"...

Glory
09-17-2002, 12:14 PM

That's nice.

Glory: You know how about I get you removed from your manager postion, you are a bull shitter and the most corrupt ***** ever, I am suprised Googi hasn't got you removed oh and I have already sent about what you do and why you should be removed to stefan and unixmad so have fun, you immature *******.

Glory
09-17-2002, 12:16 PM

Yes and you reset my friend for the bitter *******s you are.

Glory
09-17-2002, 12:18 PM

Willow if I remember right took place in the hacking. Or at least, from what I've heard x.x Anyways, Corpse couldn't have kept his password safe, Disturbed got a hold of a trainer to leak e-mail and password and stuff. He even changed the password with the help of finding corpse's e-mail. Which, at the time this happened, Corpse was offline.
She upgraded her ****ing account like 4 days ago she doesn't know the people there and she is bloody quiet so if you didn't know if you make assumptions it makes an ass out of you and me.

Glory
09-17-2002, 12:19 PM

Easily done, yo, mister GM.
Not easily done because she still isn't restored. Even after she helped someone with all the information they wanted.

ZanderX
09-17-2002, 12:49 PM

Not easily done because she still isn't restored. Even after she helped someone with all the information they wanted.

Not easily done because it's not like there's a database npc which continually stores at every minute of every day the status of everyone's account.

Please, by all means, give her my AIM (it's in my profile), and have her tell me just what she lost and I'll have it given back.

Valder
09-17-2002, 12:52 PM
What the hell is your problem. You act as if you have some major influence on what happens on graal, well guess what, YOU DON'T! You can't get Kamuii removed because he didn't help you right away, hell if that were true, we would be switching managers, GM, everything every 5 minutes. You call other people *****'s when infact you are one youself. Don't make threats to people unless you know you can go through with them.

Glory
09-17-2002, 01:04 PM
What the hell is your problem. You act as if you have some major influence on what happens on graal, well guess what, YOU DON'T! You can't get Kamuii removed because he didn't help you right away, hell if that were true, we would be switching managers, GM, everything every 5 minutes. You call other people *****'s when infact you are one youself. Don't make threats to people unless you know you can go through with them.

And you're mr perfect?

Glory
09-17-2002, 01:10 PM

Not easily done because it's not like there's a database npc which continually stores at every minute of every day the status of everyone's account.

Please, by all means, give her my AIM (it's in my profile), and have her tell me just what she lost and I'll have it given back.

You're not on >.,

Valder
09-17-2002, 01:17 PM

And you're mr perfect?

Never said I was, and if I pass that off, I'm sorry, but you have no right to tell people that you WILL take away their job and make them do what YOU want.

BTW, he IS on.

Glory
09-17-2002, 01:18 PM

Never said I was, and if I pass that off, I'm sorry, but you have no right to tell people that you WILL take away their job and make them do what YOU want.

BTW, he IS on.
k

brock128
09-17-2002, 06:34 PM
I am suprised Googi hasn't got you removed
That sentence alone made me laugh.

Glory
09-17-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by brock128

That sentence alone made me laugh.

Well if Nemesis was still gold graal GM Kamuii would have got a talking to. >.< oh well...can't be beothered fighting

Dude6252000
09-17-2002, 07:33 PM

Yes and you reset my friend for the bitter *******s you are.
Oh yes, I'm a bitter arsehole because I explain to you Corpse was hacked. Corpse probably didn't even reset her, someone else might have, or just Disturbed Limit (Person who hacked him) could have. We're so corrupt because we're trying to explain Corpse probably did nothing, but in your world, we're being bitter and evil. -_-

Glory
09-17-2002, 07:40 PM

Oh yes, I'm a bitter arsehole because I explain to you Corpse was hacked. Corpse probably didn't even reset her, someone else might have, or just Disturbed Limit (Person who hacked him) could have. We're so corrupt because we're trying to explain Corpse probably did nothing, but in your world, we're being bitter and evil. -_-

Yet if someone else was to be hacked, would you reset the people who got their stuff? No you wouldn't because you're all biast little *******s on that server.

Dude6252000
09-17-2002, 07:57 PM

Yet if someone else was to be hacked, would you reset the people who got their stuff? No you wouldn't because you're all biast little *******s on that server.
-_- Hackers are mean, what can I say? We didn't reset them, we took the hats and stuff they got from them and restored them to Corpse, it wasn't even being reset. Now that I'm trying to prove a point, you add biast and little to our titles.

Glory
09-17-2002, 08:14 PM

-_- Hackers are mean, what can I say? We didn't reset them, we took the hats and stuff they got from them and restored them to Corpse, it wasn't even being reset. Now that I'm trying to prove a point, you add biast and little to our titles.

Did you even read this thread or are you truely a *******...she doesn't freaking hack, and it's not her fault she was new she took it as a kind gesture.

MalakSylv
09-17-2002, 08:55 PM
why isn't anything being done about glory's continous double posting and spam ("k")?

i want to be a moderator. :(

Valder
09-17-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MalakSylv
why isn't anything being done about glory's continous double posting and spam ("k")?

Unixmad needs to fix it... I know, it makes me want to cry also :(

Googi
09-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by MalakSylv

No, it'll be Kamuii and Koni, because Kamoo is manager and Koni is a GM.

Valder
09-18-2002, 01:47 AM

No, it'll be Kamuii and Koni, because Kamoo is manager and Koni is a GM.

Kamuii, Konidias, Ibonic

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 03:51 AM
i am confused why Corpse was fired? how the hell do you people not understand he was hacked, i mean **** if tehreis time to take chat logs couldn't you also match teh IP addresses or something?

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
i am confused why Corpse was fired? how the hell do you people not understand he was hacked, i mean **** if tehreis time to take chat logs couldn't you also match teh IP addresses or something?
...Corpse was fired now? x.x

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 03:55 AM
yes i am on 2k1 and he just PMed me saynig thanks to this thread he was fired...jesus christ, if i was a stabbing Hobo most of yuo would be in much pain

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 03:58 AM
x.x If corpse was fired about this Willow thing, I say he shouldn't have been fired. I SWEAR I heard that the account Willow had something to do with this, something from buying Corpse's hats to helping hack. I'm not sure though.
-EDIT- Hey, I still see Corpse on..

Gangster88
09-18-2002, 04:01 AM
Corpse was fired :(:( He was hacked that shouldnt be fair :(:(

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 04:03 AM
he is on, but not on a police chief tag :O?
i dunno thsi is really dumb =/

Googi
09-18-2002, 04:06 AM
Corpse was fired because Stefan gave control of FAQ/Police/ET over to Koni and Ibonic.

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 04:17 AM
0_o
well taht does make better sence, but then why is cheetos assistant Police Chief 0_o are you sure googie?

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 04:21 AM
0_o
well taht does make better sence, but then why is cheetos assistant Police Chief 0_o are you sure googie?
If CheeToS wasn't asst police chief, he'd still be a developer o_O

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 04:24 AM
i know because he scripts and all, but thats not what i am saying 0_o i said he is on assistant police chief tag not he ison RC

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 04:25 AM
I don't know what's going on with police x.x I still see Corpse and CheeToS on, so, dunno.

Valder
09-18-2002, 04:40 AM
This is really starting to anger me...

Baby-Gangsta
09-18-2002, 05:25 AM
bring mafukie back to me him an pando where the best police chiefs.

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Baby-Gangsta
Uh, did you read any posts besides the one on this page?
Anyways, didn't they quit?

Glory
09-18-2002, 05:34 AM
OK Everything is sorted now. If corpse was fired that was dumb even though I oculd care less...also, she is new like i said, what would you do if people just gave you stuff? run away and said NOOOOOOOOOOOO HACKER....?

Googi
09-18-2002, 05:39 AM
0_o

Because they forgot to take his tag away, cause they don't know he's the Asst. Police Chief.

If Corpse was fired for a different reason, Cheetos would BE the Police Cheif, not the Asst.

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 05:57 AM
OK Everything is sorted now. If corpse was fired that was dumb even though I oculd care less...also, she is new like i said, what would you do if people just gave you stuff? run away and said NOOOOOOOOOOOO HACKER....?
That wouldn't happen o_o But congrats, I'ma start fighting again. Corpse didn't do anything he was hacked, at the time this happened, the hacker could have done that. Not Corpse. The hacker.

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 06:42 AM
there seem to be random hackers signing on now....and Disturbed Limit just signed back on graal and massed COrpse's aco**** and password.....this really isn't good :(!

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 07:27 AM
I'm getting scared now, we just lost our police chief due to something he should fight, but was helpless against x.x

linkrulz4
09-18-2002, 07:38 AM
YEAH he GAve away all his stuff too! Police retrieved it though after wondering why all these people had all these hats and were selling them so fast....Hakers are an awful thing.....:megaeek: BAH its like sept.11 on graal but the 18:(

magicbud3344
09-18-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Baby-Gangsta
why would graal 2k1 want mafukie a hacker as Police Chief?

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-18-2002, 09:01 AM
There needs to be more firing of kamuii, rather than peeps like corpse

SaitoHajime
09-18-2002, 09:24 AM
To summarize the situation as I saw it-

Corpse was hacked.

While he was hacked, before he was banned, the hacker played with his powers. This includes the jailing of Willow.

Corpse's stuff was given to 3-5 principal people.

Two of these people are scammers/hackers/otherwise unscrupulus, and were undoubtedly in on it. They were banned.

All of these accounts had Corpse's hats removed from it (That took me about 4-5 hours to track all of them down), and a small recompense was given.

I will freely admit I reset Willow - If you see two people of those 5 who obviously were in on it, how can we tell that these other 3 people weren't? For all we know, these accounts could belong to the same people that were in on the hacking. You have to see things from more than one perspective.

And I saw to it that Willow got her items back, as well as a small reward for assisting me and in compensation.

Oh, and Glory. Maybe find out a bit more about the situation before you start hurling accusations out - You will look a lot smarter if you do, and not like an imbusile. "OMG FIRE CORPSE BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID HE JAILED MY FRIEND" (Basically what your whole thing amounts to) does not cut it.

And, you can't bash Kamuii for his response - He can't do anything based on "your friend" or "someone said". ANYONE can say "so and so said this," do you expect us staff to believe every single person who claims someone told them something?

Googi
09-18-2002, 09:31 AM
No, Corpse is getting fired because Ibonic and Koni are taking control of FAQ/Police/ET

Naturally, Tseng/Kae and Toran will be fired aswell.

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 09:45 AM
No, Corpse is getting fired because Ibonic and Koni are taking control of FAQ/Police/ET

What would Kae do? ;-; He might quit Graal if this truly happens..

Googi
09-18-2002, 09:46 AM

What would Kae do? ;-; He might quit Graal if this truly happens..

Well, Unix said that Koni and Ibonic were going to be taking control of FAQ/Police/ET

Valder
09-18-2002, 09:48 AM

Well, Unix said that Koni and Ibonic were going to be taking control of FAQ/Police/ET

Again I say that it's up to them if they want to keep people on to run the departments I guess you could call them.

Dude6252000
09-18-2002, 09:50 AM

It's hard to believe that one person is going to take control of everything on the server, Graal was made player-made and player-based, not "OMI BIG BAD GM PERSON" based. Even though I do think we could use a GM, and Ibonic is a good GM, but I don't like the fact that lots of people are losing their jobs..

Googi
09-18-2002, 10:09 AM
Neither do I, but it's going to happen.

SaitoHajime
09-18-2002, 10:12 AM
I doubt it, Googi.

Ibonic
09-18-2002, 10:18 AM
I need to get to know the staff of Graal2001 and see how well they work, and then possibly make a few changes; I don't plan on just getting rid of people (especially soon) as you seem to believe. Again, I don't understand why there has to be so many rumors.

Valder
09-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ibonic
I need to get to know the staff of Graal2001 and see how well they work, and then possibly make a few changes; I don't plan on just getting rid of people (especially soon) as you seem to believe. Again, I don't understand why there has to be so many rumors.

Get to know Googi as well. He will give you much grief and complain about everything you do and if you don't do EXACTLY what he wants, he will try and get you fired. OH, and he is extremely dumb.

Googi
09-18-2002, 10:22 AM

Get to know Googi as well. He will give you much grief and complain about everything you do and if you don't do EXACTLY what he wants, he will try and get you fired. OH, and he is extremely dumb.

I don't harass GMs

That's out of my field.

Valder
09-18-2002, 10:24 AM

I don't harass GMs

That's out of my field.

He will probably be replacing Symon, so therefor he is M A N A G E R

Glory
09-18-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
snip
what was her reward?

Torankusu
09-18-2002, 12:01 PM
i'm not up for people telling me how to do my job.

Glory
09-18-2002, 12:02 PM
Off topic: this must be the first thread of mine that people actually made six pages out of >.< yay

Torankusu
09-18-2002, 12:03 PM
Off topic: this must be the first thread of mine that people actually made six pages out of >.< yay i've got three.

Glory
09-18-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
i've got three.
=O I remember people never used to reply or it would be like 3-11 answers it was sosad...but then again I have sorta been replying to every post to ... w00t

konidias
09-18-2002, 12:04 PM
I think this thread needs to be closed. For one, it's a flame war, and two, there is enough profanity coming from Glory to fill a swimming pool.