PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock...=/.

Zach1
09-16-2002, 04:43 AM
I dont really agree with him being kingdom forum mod..i think once he became a leader of a kingdom that should have excluded him from the position..i really hope this dosent continue into him becoming the kingdoms admin, or somthing in game.. i know dragon x is in charge of this forum..but its just dumb. I felt the same way when ghost was kingdoms admin, and he was the leader of pirates, it just dosent make sence...If somone is in charge of kingdoms he should have absolutely no control over any one kingdom...No disrespect to aftershock, this is just my opinion.

DragonX2
09-16-2002, 04:49 AM
I show up as mod for the 2 subforums because I mod the core of the forums which is 2002 Information. I don't see how Aftershock being a mod here does anything..he is super mod you know...I think he is mature enough to handle his position as mod and king and I don't think there will be any problems. I don't see how modding a forum has to do with anything ingame..I mean he is smart he won't delete threads that are targeted towards Dustari or anything...

cloudstrifevii
09-16-2002, 04:59 AM
stfu Aftershock is good mod

Graal2001_NAT
09-16-2002, 05:12 AM
he was originally placed as mod here because he was in charge of the kingdom polls and unixmad made him mod since he didnt know aftershock waz super mod

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-19-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_NAT
he was originally placed as mod here because he was in charge of the kingdom polls and unixmad made him mod since he didnt know aftershock waz super mod
Yeah that's the jist of it.

But after what happened to alkaren and vermain I fear for my job as a super mod. It's in serious jeapordy :(