PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Happened To My Acct???

Kamaeru
09-14-2002, 10:51 PM
last night mista micro ticked me off with his really bad (and i think you all agree) dagger npc. well, as i was saying, he ticked me off, and i quit my job and left teht server cuz i dont want to work at a server with crappy npcs and staff. (by the way, the gani was good, its jsut the gfx and npc that suxed) well i logged back on to go to 2k2, and well, my password didnt work. i tried to figure it out, but i jsut couldnt, then i tried to get it changed, but it says my email didnt match. anyone got any idea what happened? the only thign that works is on the foruns, thank god.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
09-14-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Kamaeru
last night mista micro ticked me off with his really bad (and i think you all agree) dagger npc. well, as i was saying, he ticked me off, and i quit my job and left teht server cuz i dont want to work at a server with crappy npcs and staff. (by the way, the gani was good, its jsut the gfx and npc that suxed) well i logged back on to go to 2k2, and well, my password didnt work. i tried to figure it out, but i jsut couldnt, then i tried to get it changed, but it says my email didnt match. anyone got any idea what happened? the only thign that works is on the foruns, thank god.

ummmmmm, how did you log on here? cookies? You may have been hacked, i dunno

Lyndzey
09-14-2002, 11:44 PM
Did you give your password to anyone?

Kamaeru
09-15-2002, 12:15 AM
neither of those, i got no idea, even if someone had my pass, they couldnt have did anything to my email!

Judge_Spunky
09-15-2002, 02:57 AM
neither of those, i got no idea, even if someone had my pass, they couldnt have did anything to my email!

This is a longshot, but is your email address still active? I only bring up this thought, because I used to be signed in under the @home domain, and @home has since filed for bankruptcy, and the email addresses have been deleted.

Check to see if you can still send and receive emails, if you haven't already.

Mista_Micro
09-15-2002, 10:41 PM
Probally was hacked.

RichKevin
09-16-2002, 12:13 AM
ONO WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Kamaeru
09-22-2002, 07:54 AM
bah, i know i wasnt hacked, for one, they wouldnt be able to change my email and my acct, unless they were aided by corrupt acct team, which isnt likely

AlexH
09-22-2002, 08:29 AM
Well only a select few people can edit your password and email through RC.
So unless it was one of them which I highly doubt you were hacked and whoever hacked you has had someone change your email.

Lyndzey
09-22-2002, 08:56 AM
bah, i know i wasnt hacked, for one, they wouldnt be able to change my email and my acct, unless they were aided by corrupt acct team, which isnt likely

Why didn't you answer my forum PM? I was going to change your password for you, but my powers were temporarily taken away. They will be restored soon (I think) so I can change it back for you.

Kamaeru
09-22-2002, 08:56 AM
needless to say, disturbed limit, said a guy had my acct, so he used corpses acct to no pm jail me, and i doubt he hacked me this time, he already apologized for last time

Kamaeru
09-22-2002, 09:07 AM
lyndzey, i replied today, i was away for a week so i couldnt reply until today = (

Kamaeru
09-22-2002, 12:23 PM
man i wish i could play graal.........forums suck when you dont know what ppl are talking about

VampiricTutorNewHD
09-23-2002, 09:38 AM
Someone should find Disturbed Limit and break his fingers.

Lyndzey
09-23-2002, 06:50 PM
It wasn't Disturbed.

The person who did it will be globally banned (I found out who hacked him) when I get my powers back.

RichKevin
09-28-2002, 12:57 PM
Lyndzey, can you restore acc's? if so can you restore mine to like 1 day b4 kamuii said theres a reset?

Lyndzey
09-28-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by RichKevin
Lyndzey, can you restore acc's? if so can you restore mine to like 1 day b4 kamuii said theres a reset?

That isn't restoring accounts.
Restoring accounts is when someone wants an account that is inactive, like the time I got the Rinko account.

Only 2001 admins can do that.