PDA

View Full Version : Kaiden has some problems needing fixed

lucky666
09-13-2002, 04:09 AM
This is kinda a last resort, I have asked alot of people but some dont know what to do and the others cant do anyting to help. first i have a problem with guild tags. the only tags that work for me are Kingdom tags and Job tags. Normal guild tags wont work for me no matter what i do.:(
My second problem is my graalshop. i try to make ganis and there is one thing stopping me. the human_idle gives me a bomy instead of human idle.X_X I have tried lots of things to get rid of this problem but it always gives me bomy thing.I tried deleteing that gani and restarting graal. I tried deleteing graalshop and redownloading it but it didnt work. can anyone help?

--Chris--
09-13-2002, 04:26 AM
maybe u have to build guild database

lucky666
09-13-2002, 04:29 AM
We did that so many times and it didnt work. My account isnt lucky at all.WHy didnt i just start over with a new account so that i wouldnt have these problems.

magicbud3344
09-13-2002, 04:39 AM
lel it isn't a problem in Capitole letters or building data base, when he first satrted me and him were in "the Plauge" and his didn't work then i have had many a guild and i can add others fine but yet his tag never works, same with in Farin's Hybrid, it is something screwy with his account, eather taht or for somereason his account has teh guild Privlages taken away from teh first day he started 0_o?

lucky666
09-13-2002, 04:44 AM
I remember that non of the normal guilds i tried joining would have a workong tag for me. am i just not wanted to be able to join guilds?:(

Acererak
09-13-2002, 11:55 AM
i had the same problem with account Ixitxachitl

lucky666
09-16-2002, 03:45 AM
Were you able to get it fixed? or did you just get a new account?

Acererak
09-17-2002, 04:26 AM
I got this account =\

magicbud3344
09-17-2002, 04:36 AM
maybe you could ask like Lendzey or Alk or uh i dunno i doubt stefan would do much becuase he ignored you last time ;/

WanDaMan
09-18-2002, 02:56 PM
are you talking about whole pw (playerworlds) or just one because if all
1,)you need to get registed to the guild by the owner or someone who can do it and then set your nick on the site and you need to tell someone to do the database thing.

Gani Thing-
have u tried deliting the bomy one or renaming them both to somet else and where u do you download it from it never works with me when i download the full package.

-Snakeandy