PDA

View Full Version : PK War fuild majig :O

magicbud3344
09-12-2002, 06:43 AM
hello :D.
i was wondering if it is possable if you got a big PKing guild that PKs aginst other guilds ect, if they could have a small hangout somewhere, because RolePlaing is now not really organized so why not PKing?? can kammo or rabid respond to this please, thnx
-TEH GENO :O

ZanderX
09-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Sure, I don't see why not; mind if we implement a few changes first before we do all this? ^_^

brock128
09-12-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Sure, I don't see why not; mind if we implement a few changes first before we do all this? ^_^

More proof that almost anybody would be a better admin then kamoo

Valder
09-12-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by brock128

Shut up. When Karakaze was stealing rocks, you would turn to Kamuii and Birdbird to get us to stop, now you are insulting him because he doesn't mind there being a PK guild. Just shut up *****.

ZanderX
09-12-2002, 07:50 AM

Right! So, because I want to get the refurbished overworld (minus the bomy boom) online and the Staff of Light released, that makes me a bad admin?

/openforumsban brock128

Googi
09-12-2002, 07:55 AM

Right! So, because I want to get the refurbished overworld (minus the bomy boom) online and the Staff of Light released, that makes me a bad admin?

/openforumsban brock128

No, he's saying you're trying to make 2K1 to much like Classic.

If you did that, 2K1 would become the shadow of classic instead of the shadow of 2K2, so it would really accomplish nothing.

But if you fixed up the economy as best you could (Since Stefan won't allow a reset), 2K1 wouldn't be in the shadow of anything since there is no other economy based server.

magicbud3344
09-12-2002, 07:56 AM
sure i can wait ^_^;

brock128
09-12-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Valder

Shut up. When Karakaze was stealing rocks, you would turn to Kamuii and Birdbird to get us to stop, now you are insulting him because he doesn't mind there being a PK guild. Just shut up *****.
I did. And they didn't do anything. So that's why I learned that we need more caring admins.

/openforumsban brock128
No. it's that you don't care about what the players want. Almost everybody wants you to fix the economy and instead you're adding quests.

Valder
09-12-2002, 08:20 AM
No. it's that you don't care about what the players want. Almost everybody wants you to fix the economy and instead you're adding quests.

He did TRY and you people shot him down. He wanted to reset the economy, but all everyone did was complain, EVEN YOU. He wants to add quests, because that's what everyone wants. Loriel added PKing to 2k1 and Kamuii is just allowing it.

Googi
09-12-2002, 08:23 AM

He did TRY and you people shot him down. He wanted to reset the economy, but all everyone did was complain, EVEN YOU. He wants to add quests, because that's what everyone wants. Loriel added PKing to 2k1 and Kamuii is just allowing it.

Where did I say that I didn't want a reset?

As for quests, I find them somewhat overated, as most people only do them once, so they don't keep people entertained for long.

Kamuii said that he wanted 2K1 to be a PK server before Loriel came back.

He even said he wanted 2K1 to be like classic

Valder
09-12-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Googi

As for quests, I find them somewhat overated, as most people only do them once, so they don't keep people entertained for long.

And look at the player turnout on classic, hell, look at it on unholy nation. They are PKing servers and they have the most players on them.

Graal2001_NAT
09-12-2002, 08:37 AM

you need to understand this
nobody does what they do for the sole purpose of enjoying you, not every decision will please everyone

Falcor
09-12-2002, 08:53 AM
You could reset accounts via script if you really wanted a reset ;D

Valder
09-12-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Falcor

No, stefan wouldn't allow a reset for 2k1 :-/

Googi
09-12-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_NAT

you need to understand this
nobody does what they do for the sole purpose of enjoying you, not every decision will please everyone

It should please atleast 50% of the players that play 2K1.

Valder
09-12-2002, 09:04 AM

Yet 50% of the players DON'T want Symon gone.

magicbud3344
09-12-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Falcor

:megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: NAUGHTY!!!!11

Googi
09-12-2002, 09:06 AM

Yet 50% of the players DON'T want Symon gone.

50% don't know that Kamoo is the manager (Basicly, most people without Forum accounts don't know)

They don't want to pay $39.99 a year for something they can get for $15 and have for life either.

Valder
09-12-2002, 09:07 AM

They don't want to pay $39.99 a year for something they can get for $15 and have for life either.

I only understood 2/3 of that sentence. Regardless, graal price is going to rise.

Googi
09-12-2002, 09:11 AM

I only understood 2/3 of that sentence. Regardless, graal price is going to rise.

Okay.

People can pay $15 and have access to the classic servers (Unholy nation and Graal Classic being two of them), for life.

It costs $39.99 a year (Currently) to play Graal2001/2002.

If Graal2001 became a server like UN and Classic, people would just keep their money and play UN and Classic.

Whereas if 2K1 was an economy-based server, the players would have no choice but to play 2K1 if they wanted to play an economy based server, because 2K1 would have a monopoly.

magicbud3344
09-12-2002, 09:14 AM
Kamoo is a great manager >:[
he hires teh right people and all :O
and plus i saw tom petty on graal 2k1 so he must be doing everything right ;D and plus PKing is more fun THEN BUY HATS AND MARKETING OMG LOLOLOL!!!!1111
i will admit role playing is also fun but ya win some ya lose some and haveing role playing in a PKing environment is hard same with having PKing in a RolePlaying environment

Googi
09-12-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
Kamoo is a great manager >:[
he hires teh right people and all :O
and plus i saw tom petty on graal 2k1 so he must be doing everything right ;D and plus PKing is more fun THEN BUY HATS AND MARKETING OMG LOLOLOL!!!!1111
i will admit role playing is also fun but ya win some ya lose some and haveing role playing in a PKing environment is hard same with having PKing in a RolePlaying environment

Solution - No PKing or RPing.

Graal2001_NAT
09-12-2002, 09:27 AM

and you think your opinion is the same as 50% of the rest? I think you are much mistaken, since everyone on the forum seems to hate you for your opinions, your attitude, and just because your....you, i doubt your opinions are shared by more than 50% of the population

Googi
09-12-2002, 09:34 AM
Go onto 2K1 and ask people if they want 2K1 to go back to a private server.

Go to 2K1 and ask how many people want Hats to be free again (I actually would have supported free hats, but the required refunds would flood the economy with Gralats).

And also, most players on 2K1 don't have forum accounts that they actively use.

Valder
09-12-2002, 09:43 AM
2k1 needs:

New Overworld
New quests
New Kingdoms
Better Economy

magicbud3344
09-12-2002, 10:15 AM

Solution - No PKing or RPing.

then what the hell do you do, BUY AND SELL HATS ALL DAY, jesus christ that would be 100% ***

ZanderX
09-12-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344

then what the hell do you do, BUY AND SELL HATS ALL DAY, jesus christ that would be 100% ***

100% economy no es bueno. Si, si...

Googi
09-12-2002, 10:55 PM
New Overworld

Eh, like Antago said, have the bomy moon sink into the ocean (And then you have to dive to get to it). And expand some more into the forest north of where Dustari used to be.

New quests

Eh, sure, why not.

New Kingdoms

I don't know, I think that with 2K2 out trying to keep RPing alive on 2K1 just won't work :-\

Better Economy

Yes.

ZanderX
09-13-2002, 02:43 AM

Eh, like Antago said, have the bomy moon sink into the ocean (And then you have to dive to get to it). And expand some more into the forest north of where Dustari used to be.

Eh, sure, why not.

I don't know, I think that with 2K2 out trying to keep RPing alive on 2K1 just won't work :-\

Yes.

I'm doing 3 of those 4.

UrashimaX
09-13-2002, 02:47 AM
I'm doing 3 of those 4.

Doing?

You're actually working?! XD

Googi
09-13-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by UrashimaX

Doing?

You're actually working?! XD

He means he's telling other people to do them.

Loriel
09-13-2002, 10:59 PM
No, he's saying you're trying to make 2K1 to much like Classic.

If you did that, 2K1 would become the shadow of classic instead of the shadow of 2K2, so it would really accomplish nothing.

But if you fixed up the economy as best you could (Since Stefan won't allow a reset), 2K1 wouldn't be in the shadow of anything since there is no other economy based server.
I agree with you.
Scary.

Googi
09-14-2002, 06:34 AM

I'm doing 3 of those 4.

Then you aren't really all bad I suppose, since you can't take the server private anymore.

Unfortunatly, so far your idea of fixing the economy is removing hats (not that bad an idea actually), and then instituting a refund (Which is, unfortunatly, required), which will flood the server with Gralats (The bad part).

ZanderX
09-14-2002, 06:42 AM

He means he's telling other people to do them.

Which is my job, dimwit.

Then you aren't really all bad I suppose, since you can't take the server private anymore.

Unfortunatly, so far your idea of fixing the economy is removing hats (not that bad an idea actually), and then instituting a refund (Which is, unfortunatly, required), which will flood the server with Gralats (The bad part).

It's not going to be a terribly large refund. Maybe 50 gralat a hat, which means that if you had 20 hats you'll get 1000 gralat.

Hats and dolls (dolls won't be refunded) will be replaced by other, more practical buyable accessories.

Googi
09-14-2002, 07:14 AM

Which is my job, dimwit.

Where did I say it wasn't?

It's not going to be a terribly large refund. Maybe 50 gralat a hat, which means that if you had 20 hats you'll get 1000 gralat.

Hats and dolls (dolls won't be refunded) will be replaced by other, more practical buyable accessories.

Bomy auras ;)

Oh, and I don't know if a low refund is going to work, some people on 2K1 work solely for hats have have a collection of 100s, if they had their collection they spent tens of thousands on replaced with 5K, I wouldn't be suprised if they quit.

Gangster88
09-14-2002, 07:48 AM
I wub you komoo free dolls and free hats coo :):)

Short_Blade
09-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Reason why PKing is bad for 2k1. It isnt meant to be a PKing server it is meant to have economy. I think they PKing on 2k1 should be reduced by the reward you get. I remembered I got pked before I knew about loosing money again and I lost 750 gralat thats insane. It should be like old times only like 30 gralat. Or what ever it was. I use to think I wanted PKing back to 2k1 now I think diffrent I think it should be change back to no pking becaues it makes it harder for me to do my job and still have some spending money to buy my self some things. Also making Hats/Doll free will just ruin the economy even more. I honestly dont think that will happen if Stefan wont let him get rid of something hardly anyone likes (HP System) what makes you think he will let him get rid of something almost everyone likes.

\/i\/i -Novice- (Events Team)

RichKevin
09-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Na keep it as it is.. ppl lose lots of money, it gives us pkers a good chance at getting money , if you dont want to be killed stay away

Short_Blade
09-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by RichKevin
Na keep it as it is.. ppl lose lots of money, it gives us pkers a good chance at getting money , if you dont want to be killed stay away

Stay away bah.. You walk anywhere you get mugged by like 3 to 4 people. You would have to stay on the outskirts where no one is like the where dustari use to be.

\/i\/i -Novice-(Events Team)

Googi
09-15-2002, 12:42 AM
Instant solution to this.

Go to the AP fountain, spend about 200g and you'll get 100AP, if you die while you have 100AP, you don't lose stuff. Problem solved.