PDA

View Full Version : My Nomination for Police Chief......

Hulk Hogan
03-20-2001, 10:44 AM
Hello,

This is Lamer my account name is just messed up =P. But anyways I would like to run for Police Chief or Captain. I've had lots of people on Graal New Main tell me personally I should run for it. I just hope I'm not too late to ask to be in the poll for it!! My reason?..Well people ask me to run for it. Also I have some expirence from other servers. Also I think I am mature enough and am online enough. Plus I know who is who and how they act on Graal so I would know who should and shouldn't be in Police. Like I know who is immature and annyoing and who would abuse their power. So I know who should be on Police. Also I would just like to say if had to nominate someone it would but Lyndzey I think she has enough expirence...etc. If I'm not even in the poll I say Vote for her! But If some how I make the poll vote for me or whoever you feel is right for job. This is a job that would need expirence and playing time so just think about that when your voting.

Thank You,

Lamer

Lycia
03-20-2001, 05:32 PM
The Game should be Police Chief.

Shayde
03-20-2001, 06:08 PM
I'm starting to get the idea that Lycia wants game to be the police...umm..police thingo..

waar
03-20-2001, 08:15 PM
where'd you get that idea shayde??

Fai
03-20-2001, 08:16 PM
Haha you nominate yourself.

FatherDante
03-20-2001, 10:35 PM
Lycia is just saying that to flood messages since I was approaching her post count... well, it makes no big difference.

Lycia
03-21-2001, 02:49 AM
Not quite.

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 07:17 AM
Yes, you're right, it does make a difference. Your pride would just be hurt too hard if I passed your post count, wouldn't it? I'm sorry.

vergil
03-21-2001, 07:20 AM
okay look maybe we should have a campaigning topic so that everyone who is running, and their supporters, can make their statements/whatever
that way we dont have people saying "so and so should be police chief" in every single topic, even if it isnt related tothe topic

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 07:21 AM
Lycia would do it anyway, she obviouusly doesn't care what the topic is about, she just says it so she can have a post.

vergil
03-21-2001, 07:23 AM
please dont start implying insults at each other why cant you people just be nice? stop saying ice pick should be shot, and stop saying Lycia spams everywhere. even if she does thats no reason to go pointing it out because that wont get you anywhere but one more enemy, okay?

Didnt Lycia MAKE YOUR SIG? i mean, come on people.

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 07:25 AM
I'm sorry, Vergil, that was a little spiteful of me but I've had some animosity towards Lycia for quite a while!

Asuka
03-21-2001, 07:29 AM
GUESS WHAT DANTE i've been fighting with THT for quite a while too does that explain anything about my actions.

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 07:40 AM
Saying something slightly rude is a poor contrast to what you did to him!